Welcome to Gaia! ::

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I dont know how quite to say this politely but... People are being brainwashed by the Media! This is only the begining of what i've been thinking about lately.. I'll be making a bunch more posts like this. You all might think im crazy when i'm done here but... here i go:

For starters, in order for ppl to really understand where i'm comeing from, you gotta look at things from a Technical, far-back observer situation. Don't "Think about how they feel." like the Media tells you, almost everything family-values related dramas on TV is wrong... although Love, Sincerety, Honesty and all those things are Great things to be, everything will NOT be ok if you rely on them. But thats a different topic, what i'm getting at is: take, for example, the boyfriend/girlfriend problems, (bringing up another topic: how girl/boyfriends treat each other... sex vs. love [bringing up ANOTHER topic, what does the media portray LOVE as?]) most of these problems are stupid things that dont matter much. Looking at it from a global perspective, how much does it matter that someone suspects another person dislikes him/her when there are millions of other porblems out there? Compare them to the soldiers in Iraq, who could die at any corner.
Its hard to express myself in a chatbox. So try to feel where i'm comeing from... Now WAIT! you've heard people say that before, "Feel where i'm comeing from..." do you ever really do it? or are they just saying that for the heak of it... (Bringing up yet ANOTHER topic... sayings today that people say and dont really mean, like "Well techincaly, blah blah blah..." people use techniacly when they mean to say: "if you think about it differently..." technicaly means to see it as absolute fact, not oppinion... Off topic again!)

*sigh* I'm supposed to be doing my homework right now, yea.. i'm 15, still in highschool. i'm litteraly weorking 20 hours /7 days a week. (ok... not LITTERALY as people say [great example] litteraly means 100% absolutely, down to the half of a second.)

This whole thing also makes me sound like a nerd... emo (not that i'm not a nerd)

What do you all think so far!? biggrin

Naughty Demigod

well im from australia and when i wear volleys i can make farting sounds with my hands stare

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
nathan_462
well im from australia and when i wear volleys i can make farting sounds with my hands stare

Hey an Aussie!!!

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Yea Americans today are pretty stupid........ I wish i wasnt American... whee

Newbie Member

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I did not read that.

Too long.
Its pretty confusing... o.O

And yeah, people are really really dumb for letting the Media control the way they act, try to look and the way they take their relationships (sometimes, not always). But we got out minds full of the dumbest and usleess s**t ever (most people, most time).
You don't sound like a nerd, I'd say that a lot of people realize these things but only few actually say it outloud 3nodding

What worries me most about the Media es the sickness that it provoques in our minds, telling us that if we are not perfect and rich we are not worth anything (practically), then eating disordes, low self-esteem and crowds following a normal person whose name is written in some magazine appear. Its really sad.
Packnight501
Yea Americans today are pretty stupid........ I wish i wasnt American... whee

Americans are only as smart as they allow themselves to be. Since the vast majority of America is lazy, the media takes advantage of it. There's nothing wrong with a little bit of television. I, myself don't watch it...but, it just reminds me of the entertainment that Shakespeare used to provide. People like to be outside of their own lives, and eventually mold events into something that seems like a sitcom, but perhaps they make it that way because that is what they know to be real?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Ain't much I'm asking"
I heard him say.

I'm an American and I think about this stuff all the time.
Personally I don't pay much attention to the media, I prefer to watch strictly factual news television just so I know what is going on in the world.

"Gonna find me a future,
Move out of my way!"
TL;DR
media is gay... that is what the internets are for
quit whining
I dont watch TV for 5 years now, cause everything that is shown there is brainwashing s**t, sorry for the word guys, but there is nothing more I hate than the stupid majority is watching the media and is getting brainwashed as some dumb sheep.

Most of them are blind and bow to their government...my point of view is that someone who gives up his on freedom, for some wannabe security carried out by some corrupted cops/army/whatever, has to be retarded.

"Act only according to that maxim whereby you can at the same time will that it should become a universal law."

They need to learn this lesson
You're right, some people are idiots.

Especially the ones that can't even spell "people." stare

And I haven't watched TV in over a month. YAY, internets!
dont
begining
i've
i'm
ppl
i'm
comeing
Sincerety
ok
i'm
dont
porblems
chatbox.
i'm
comeing
i'm
comeing
heak
dont
techincaly
echniacly
technicaly
oppinion
i'm
highschool
i'm
litteraly
weorking
LITTERALY
litteraly
i'm

idiot. Fix these spelling errors and then I'll read it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff