Welcome to Gaia! ::

... about dating, since all you jive suckas seem to need it.

These tips come straight from on high, which is my brain because I am tall as s**t. These are for both girls and boys, dig?

1. Looks are only important if you're ugly. Surrisly, brah, so long as you look normal or whatever you don't got no disadvantages in the aesthetics department. You got no advantages either, unless you're good-lookin' in which case you got all the advantage.

2. Unless you're hot, you need to have personality, dawg. You need to be able to make someone laugh, or trust you, or even just think about s**t. Gotta have somehing to talk about besides your WOW character, since no one wants to listen to how you beat heroic IC 10 man with an all paladin group. You gotta show them you ain't no jive sucka, you feel me? Ain't no one impressed with your neckbeard, brah; ain't no one impressed with your nerd credential, gurl.

3. Have some ********' hobbies ain't video gamin'. This is important cuz you gotta talk about s**t to someone you wanna get up all in. Books, movies, school, whatever the ******** it is you do. Consider this an addendum to #2, because having hobbies makes you more interesting. Bitches get wet when you're interesting.

4. This one's probably the most important. You gotta put yourself out there, dig? You can't just let things happen passively and hope girls/guys notice how wonderful you is. Because that ain't gonna happen. No one gonna notice you if you cringe away from attention. Have some goddamn pride, brah.

5. Rejection ain't no big deal. Stop stressin' over whether that pretty girl is gonna make you feel embarrassed in public, brah. There's a lot of pretty people out there, and ain't none of them required to be into your d**k. Same goes for the ladies, I know y'all fear rejection just as much if not more.

So that's all I got. Hope it helps.

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Not impressed with all palas talk2hand
ButWhyArentYouNaked
Not impressed with all palas talk2hand

You wanna start a fight or somethin'?
You sir, are a sage and a gentleman for such advice. mrgreen It's what I tell guy friends who moan about the topic.

King Cutie-Pie

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image sounds more like common sense to me

Sparkly Vampire

I agree completely (except I find all single class raids kinda cool).

I personally ******** hate the 'friend zone' and judge anyone who complains of being in it.

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
GSK Lives
You sir, are a sage and a gentleman for such advice. mrgreen It's what I tell guy friends who moan about the topic.
how's your mule smithnikov doing?
yah defs be assertive

Generous Poster

Actually most of it is pretty solid advice, no jokes this time
Moogle Voodoo
User Image sounds more like common sense to me

You'd think. But the thing about common sense, is that it isn't.
That's....that's good advice. No s**t.
Senator Armstrong

These tips come straight from on high, which is my brain because I am tall as s**t. These are for both girls and boys, dig?

1. Looks are only important if you're ugly. Surrisly, brah, so long as you look normal or whatever you don't got no disadvantages in the aesthetics department. You got no advantages either, unless you're good-lookin' in which case you got all the advantage.

2. Unless you're hot, you need to have personality, dawg. You need to be able to make someone laugh, or trust you, or even just think about s**t. Gotta have somehing to talk about besides your WOW character, since no one wants to listen to how you beat heroic IC 10 man with an all paladin group. You gotta show them you ain't no jive sucka, you feel me? Ain't no one impressed with your neckbeard, brah; ain't no one impressed with your nerd credential, gurl.

3. Have some ********' hobbies ain't video gamin'. This is important cuz you gotta talk about s**t to someone you wanna get up all in. Books, movies, school, whatever the ******** it is you do. Consider this an addendum to #2, because having hobbies makes you more interesting. Bitches get wet when you're interesting.

4. This one's probably the most important. You gotta put yourself out there, dig? You can't just let things happen passively and hope girls/guys notice how wonderful you is. Because that ain't gonna happen. No one gonna notice you if you cringe away from attention. Have some goddamn pride, brah.

5. Rejection ain't no big deal. Stop stressin' over whether that pretty girl is gonna make you feel embarrassed in public, brah. There's a lot of pretty people out there, and ain't none of them required to be into your d**k. Same goes for the ladies, I know y'all fear rejection just as much if not more.

Lol k, thanks for the advice.

What I got out of this was that I shouldn't talk about beating heroic IC 10 man with an all paladin group. However you never said I shouldn't talk about beating heroic IC 10 man with an all wizard group, so I guess that's what I'll talk about with my next date!
GoneCrazyResurrected
Senator Armstrong

What I got out of this was that I shouldn't talk about beating heroic IC 10 man with an all paladin group. However you never said I shouldn't talk about beating heroic IC 10 man with an all wizard group, so I guess that's what I'll talk about with my next date!

Honestly the panties come flying off if you talk about an all wiz group.

Also my salient point was don't be a jive sucka.
Senator Armstrong
GoneCrazyResurrected
Senator Armstrong

Honestly the panties come flying off if you talk about an all wiz group.

Also my salient point was don't be a jive sucka.

Lol idk what a jive means. Omfg how do I avoid being a jive when I don't know what a jive is?!!?!?!

You must rescue me from my ignorance Senator Armstrong!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff