Welcome to Gaia! ::

Professor Alcoholic
Nevermind what I actually think of the topic, you're a sexist asshat. Congrats. Women are people and not animals.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
twinkle snow powdery snow
if he's interested he needs to be a man and come out and say it.

I really ******** hate it when people say "be a man". particularly when describing social behavior.

******** you.

that s**t is sexist and needs to stop.

also, you are really heavily laying on the heteronormative and sexist stereotypes here. assuming all of these awkward situations involving mistaking interest in relationships is between opposite-sex individuals. and perpetuating the idea that men are all just interested in having sex.
Henrika
Professor Alcoholic
Nevermind what I actually think of the topic, you're a sexist asshat. Congrats. Women are people and not animals.

Says the ferret....
Professor Alcoholic
Henrika
Professor Alcoholic
Do I get a medal
Sadly no. But believe me, I, more than anyone, wish you could display your sexist asshat of the day award for all to see.
FargleMouth
Henrika
Professor Alcoholic

Says the ferret....
Pretty sure ferrets can't talk.
Professor Alcoholic
Henrika
FargleMouth
Henrika
Professor Alcoholic

Says the ferret....

So why won't you shut up?

ZZZING
lol you're pretty dumb I feel bad encouraging you.
Henrika

Chitter chitter chitter
Are you giving away these asshats for free, or do I have to be sexist to get one? Are there other kinds of asshats depending on the offence?

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Project ButterBalls REGEN
Oh my god did you just get friend zoned?

Hahaha, wow he sounds nice, I guess that must feel pretty weird since yor so use to just sex and dating and he just straight wants to be your pal haha.

Well, I've misread a few situations, one was I was on break and this 'okay' waitress waved at me to come to the bathroom, now to say the least I heard things about this girl and I kinda figured 'oh yeah I'm getting laid B) ' but no that's no the case at all, she actually wanted me to clean the bathroom while I'm on break.

The ******** nerve on this chick.

And my god, Balls where so blue I started shaking.

are you trolling? I only ask, because I"m no good at determining this on my own.

so, I'm gonna point out a few things here.

1.) the friendzone doesn't exist. it's just a term to guilt-trip people for not being interested in you.

2.) defining a woman by her sex-appeal, and doing so as if it were an objective thing not a subjective thing. that's.... disgusting. I should break this one up into two parts.

2a.) attractiveness is subjective. what one person finds attractive, another may not.

2b.) she's a person. not an object. her worth isn't defined by her looks, or by her sex-appeal. how about you describe her in a way that doesn't have to do with how attractive she is?

3.) how the hell is she a bad person because you got the wrong idea? you aren't entitled to sex. and she isn't obligated to put out just because you want it.

4.) nobody cares about your "blue balls", you self-important jackass. it won't kill you. learn some ******** respect for other people. quit whining.
Professor Alcoholic
FargleMouth
Henrika

Chitter chitter chitter
Are you giving away these asshats for free, or do I have to be sexist to get one? Are there other kinds of asshats depending on the offence?
You can have mine if you want. Not enough ceremony for my tastes.

Sweet! I can put it next to my sexist douche.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff