Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you personally been attacked by SJWs?
Kinda? I'm not 100% sure. I was posting on Facebook on a friend's status about the South Park episode which made fun of Transgender people. I hadn't actually seen the episode, but because its South Park I figured it was offensive, but also over the top, completely ridiculous satire which isn't meant to take seriously.

His friend, another transgender guy, ran in and started aggressively attacking me. I don't remember any particular comments, but I do remember that he fell into personal attacks, said my opinions don't matter, and blamed me for causing all of his problems in the world.

In hindsight it was kind of funny.

What would you define as a SJW in your own words?
An over zealous individual who is arguing for a cause which he or she has some, but ultimately insufficient, knowledge about, and lots of free time to argue for that cause.

Have you ever had relationships with people that were ruined for political/social differences?
None come to mind.

Tipsy Prophet

15,625 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Have you personally been attacked by SJWs?

Maybe? I'm not quite sure. Unless you count being called, a soulless, heartless murderer by a vegan extremist relentlessly as an attack, then I don't think I would have.

What would you define as a SJW in your own words?

A thick headed, I'm right about everything I'm arguing nut case. So really anyone who gets overly argumentative about something. For example, a thread that was recently deleted, or I was simply blocked from for having an opinion that wasn't was some wanted to hear, 'Catcalling is an issue?'

Or this Social Justice Warrior. A pejorative term for an individual who repeatedly and vehemently engages in arguments on social justice on the Internet, often in a shallow or not well-thought-out way, for the purpose of raising their own personal reputation. (Thank you urban dictionary)

Have you ever had relationships with people that were ruined for political/social differences?
Nope, I don't think I have....Oh wait, well sort of. We hated each other from the start, but he thinks I'm a heartless b***h because of my views on certain things.

Consumer

raggedy grrl

really? you deleted your post because of my comment? eek

ppl are so touchy here.
Toxilicks

idea Have you personally been attacked by SJWs?

Eeeyup.

Quote:
idea What would you define as a SJW in your own words?

A specific flavor of liberal; namely the usual "blame the white heterosexual male" for everything amiss and wrong in society with half the temprement and double the smug supremacy kick.

Course, by some definitions I'M somehow a SJW, so this definition is subjective these days.

Quote:
idea Have you ever had relationships with people that were ruined for political/social differences?

Can't say I have. Anyone that my outlook is that violently different from I never started a relationship with.

Borg

Farmer Franklin
raggedy grrl

really? you deleted your post because of my comment? eek

ppl are so touchy here.

I frequently delete my posts. You just happened to notice this one.
Well, I've been labeled a SJW several times for calling people out on their racism, sexism, transphobia, and homophobia. It's kind of become the new 'liberal' label. People throw it at me like it's supposed to be an insult.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff