Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
das emma
i can't even fathom the idea of being pregnant at any age under 30. but that's just me.

congrats and i'm sure lots of people are happy you're going to have the baby. but the most important thing is if you're comfortable with it. and it sounds like you have some issues with your doctor you might want to work out, or at least find someone else to deliver the baby.

Lol Congratz on the baby.

And Any Age Under 30?
Lol I Can Fathom any age over 30.. :s
My Mum was 22 when she had me i say thats a good age.
Congratulations 3nodding

I have had two, and all I can say is to expect the unexpected when it comes to labor and birth. They were so vastly different, I never could have predicted it. If you go in without too many expectations of what it should be like, then it is much less scary overall. That sounds weird, but I think it's true.

What would you like to hear about? Let me know if there is anything specific.
Congrats ^_^
In media res
Considering you cannot grammar or spell, are you SURE you're ready to raise a child?

Well thats very reassuring to her. I'm sure she is just being lazy while typing.

Congratulations. (:
In media res
Considering you cannot grammar or spell, are you SURE you're ready to raise a child?

'Considering you cannot grammar or spell, are you SURE you're ready to raise a child?'

That's bad grammar too.

Tipsy Codger

3,850 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Congrats, hon smile

little_sailor_jd's Significant Otter

sparda_1216
i feel sorry for the dude.... poor hand

And what about the girl? Who has had to put up with all the sickness, hormone changes and then having the baby? Theres more but I'm terribly cynical and don't wish to go into it, as this is a happy thread.

Anyway, my best friend recently had a baby. Shes fallen straight into motherhood, and its like the cutest thing ever when the baby sneezes. Its a pain having the baby around and all at times and having to account for this, but she really loves being a mom. I guess its scary, but its natural too so it'll all be fine and that. Congratulations, October Skye is a really pretty name (and not odd at all, considering its OK to name a child April or June, and months are named after people in some instances anyways.). In some respects I think its nice to be younger as parents rather than a lot older (By younger I don't mean 16 or anything. I dont advocate early teen pregnancy) because you are able to do things older parents cant so easily do, and it might when the kids older be easier to relate, and less change will have occured and that. At the same time, I think its kinda sad because it eats into your youth, but in the end, what feels right for one is right for that one. People used to have children young, and my idea of living is totally different to anothers. Congratulations again, its going to be an awesome yet bumpy ride for the next 18 years!
Wow. I have no advice (obviously) but congrats!
Get_Sirius

name? her name is October Skye McGrew. heart

october sky was a horrible movie
countthestars
Get_Sirius

name? her name is October Skye McGrew. heart

october sky was a horrible movie

I love the name
And I also loved the movie
CosmicDust
sparda_1216
i feel sorry for the dude.... poor hand

And what about the girl? Who has had to put up with all the sickness, hormone changes and then having the baby? Theres more but I'm terribly cynical and don't wish to go into it, as this is a happy thread.

Anyway, my best friend recently had a baby. Shes fallen straight into motherhood, and its like the cutest thing ever when the baby sneezes. Its a pain having the baby around and all at times and having to account for this, but she really loves being a mom. I guess its scary, but its natural too so it'll all be fine and that. Congratulations, October Skye is a really pretty name (and not odd at all, considering its OK to name a child April or June, and months are named after people in some instances anyways.). In some respects I think its nice to be younger as parents rather than a lot older (By younger I don't mean 16 or anything. I dont advocate early teen pregnancy) because you are able to do things older parents cant so easily do, and it might when the kids older be easier to relate, and less change will have occured and that. At the same time, I think its kinda sad because it eats into your youth, but in the end, what feels right for one is right for that one. People used to have children young, and my idea of living is totally different to anothers. Congratulations again, its going to be an awesome yet bumpy ride for the next 18 years!

What do you mean "It eats into your youth"? Did you know the younger you are when you have the baby (as long as your not too young) you have a better chance of looking closer to the same as before the baby? I know that doesn't make sence at all, sorry. But you will look more like your normal self and less like a old mother after the baby is born, than if you were say, 30.
La_GiiGl3z
HAVEiiNG A BBY iiS ALOT OF RESPONSEABiiLiiTY....YOO SURE YOO CAN HANDLE THE HOLE THiiNG>?! Mii FRiiEND HAD A BBY.... SHE REGRETED HUR SELF. HOW DiiD THiiS HAPPEN? AND HOW OLD ARE YOO?!

She "regreted hur self"? That sentence blew my mind. Also, I think your 'i' button is broken, along with your caps lock key. You should look into getting a new keyboard...

As to how this happened, I imagine it happened as a result of intercourse, though OP, if you've found a new, revolutionary method of getting pregnant, please share so we can all avoid it.. sweatdrop

Congratulations. Nineteen is pretty young, but I wish you the best.
Rei_Xaevier
In media res

'Considering you cannot grammar or spell, are you SURE you're ready to raise a child?'

That's bad grammar too.

No it's not. It is perfectly acceptable to say;

"I cannot grammar, I cannot math, I cannot et cetera..."

Do not discuss grammar with a Latinist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items