called storm
he was little at 11.1 hands
and eventually went insane on me..
but yah
horses are beautiful
&
you're cute 4laugh
Horses, Horses, Horses.
the horse your riding looks like one i ride, except yours is skinny!
shogun is stupid, fat, slow and i love him to bits! heart
I really like horses and I ride them for about 9 years. They are sweet and cute. Very funny to do stuff with too. ^^
I havn't been horse riding in YEARS! I really miss riding and horses in general. I used to play a horse SIM which is now DEAD. I had some really awesome horses in that game!
i ride everyday and i jump and i rule biggrin

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Oh, I love horses. x3 My friend has a horse and every time I go over there, I have to see him. He's a big sweetie. <3
First off, you have terrible posture to be riding english.
Back straight, man.

Ive been riding for a long time, Ive also been jumping.
I currently own a 16.2hh quarter horse named Ben, but hes too old to do english, so I just do trail rides with him. He used to be a champion barrel racer x3
This is Tallulah, less formally known as Lulu. Half paint, half quarter horse, 100% Doc ******** Bar's great granddaughter via Doc's Hickory. She is the love of my life, seriously. Is that sad?

User Image

User Image

OMGPRETTYEYES. <3
a tad unrelated, but i want a midget pony really bad.
I have weird feelings toward horses. They're pretty and all, I just don't like being around them, and I really don't like riding them.
well i ride all the time
last summer i leased a tobaino paint mare that was pregent for the fair!
so yea i luv riding horses and my friend has 6 horses at her house so yea i go over there and ride
i luv doin western and games and learning english
i don't own a horse sad but i really wish i did and i really want a horse
lol u look cool on a horse man
._____.;

I wish my parents would find a new stable for me to take lessons from...
My teacher was shipped off to Iraq until I graduate from highschool : /
]:
But my parents are dicks...

I loved it though, rode from 3 to the age of 15....
I took lessons when I was little, and I used to be really in to riding, but then I moved and lost connections with the trainer I went to.
Not so long after that, one of our horses started showing age related problems all of a sudden and when we called a vet, he told us that the horse was at least ten years older than the previous vet had told us. So now the horse is unsteady when it walks and we keep him solely as a family pet.
Aaand, my horse went wild when I stopped riding him because I didn't have enough time. He bucks whenever I try to saddle him, let alone get on him.

I've wanted to start riding again for a while, but between school and finding a decent trainer here to break my horse again, it's probably not going to happen any time soon.
D=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces