20-25 0.14468085106383 14.5% [ 34 ]
26+ 0.029787234042553 3.0% [ 7 ]
Virgin :3 0.21702127659574 21.7% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 235 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Female, 19, 2 partners.
CassieClassie
Don't lie please.
Doing a little study of how many sexual partners OF THE OPPOSITE SEX the average woman& man have.
We are talking about VAGINAL INTECOURCE.
Please actually count in your head, and not just pull a number out of your butt that feels right.(men do that)
Please give me your gender, age and number of sexual partners
I'm very curious.

I'll be the example:
Female, age 17, 5 partners...about to be 6 wink
Not sure if that makes me a slut, what do you think LD?
EDIT: I'm only counting heterosexual relationships because I am studying pregnancy in teens and young adults.

The average female in the United States does not have sex until they are 17 (same with guys by the way).

You are 17 and are about to hit the 6 mark.

You do the math to answer your question.

Original Shoujo

CassieClassie
Don't lie please.
Doing a little study of how many sexual partners OF THE OPPOSITE SEX the average woman& man have.
Please actually count in your head, and not just pull a number out of your butt that feels right.(men do that)
I'm very curious.

I'll be the example:
EDIT: I'm only counting heterosexual relationships because I am studying pregnancy in teens and young adults.

you're pretty presumptuous and naive
I know lots of girls who couldn't give an exact number if they wanted
you really think everyone knows? stare
as for age I started, the first one!

Original Shoujo

GoneCrazyResurrected
CassieClassie
Don't lie please.
I'm very curious.

I'll be the example:

The average female in the United States does not have sex until they are 17 (same with guys by the way).

on Mars? according to the sociology department of the Zorrrrrman Catholic church of the higher plains of Mars? because no way is that number not actually lower here on earth rofl
Love Me Take Me Own Me
GoneCrazyResurrected
CassieClassie
Don't lie please.
I'm very curious.

I'll be the example:

on Mars? according to the sociology department of the Zorrrrrman Catholic church of the higher plains of Mars? because no way is that number not actually lower here on earth rofl

what.......exactly are you even commenting on?

The numbers I gave are accurate. In the United States the average age at which both men and women have sex for the first time is 17.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/37853719/ns/health-sexual_health/t/surprising-sex-statistics/#.U-2upfmKVBk

The U.S. government also reports the exact same average age as well for both men and women.

Sorry but your comment makes absolutely no sense so I'm just going to restate what I said and back it up with a source this time.

Original Shoujo

GoneCrazyResurrected
Love Me Take Me Own Me
GoneCrazyResurrected
CassieClassie
Don't lie please.
I'm very curious.

I'll be the example:

The numbers I gave are accurate. In the United States the average age at which both men and women have sex for the first time is 17.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/37853719/ns/health-sexual_health/t/surprising-sex-statistics/#.U-2upfmKVBk

The U.S. government also reports the exact same average age as well for both men and women.

Sorry but your comment makes absolutely no sense so I'm just going to restate what I said and back it up with a source this time.

because a government could never lie! rofl those numbers aren't realistic.just think about it. there's no way that's realistic. if it's self reporting there are studies on how much people lie in ANONYMOUS polls if they feel embarrassed.
I think the real number is around fifteen and half because the US is a Christian country and really conservative when it comes to sex.otherwise it would be lower.but I don't know that, I'm just guessing based on what age I know most people I knew started having sex. people I knew. it's not like there's a five year difference between countries or something, right?
Love Me Take Me Own Me
GoneCrazyResurrected
Love Me Take Me Own Me
GoneCrazyResurrected
CassieClassie
Don't lie please.
I'm very curious.

I'll be the example:

because a government could never lie! rofl those numbers aren't realistic.just think about it. there's no way that's realistic. if it's self reporting there are studies on how much people lie in ANONYMOUS polls if they feel embarrassed.
I think the real number is around fifteen and half because the US is a Christian country and really conservative when it comes to sex.otherwise it would be lower.but I don't know that, I'm just guessing based on what age I know hundreds of people started having sex. people I knew. it's not like there's a five year difference between countries or something, right?

Fair point. although I think you give too much credit as to the meaning of the US being a "Christian country."

Most "Christians" in the United States just call themselves Christians, that's as far as most Christians dedication to Christ goes in the U.S.

Most Christians in the U.S. are COINs (Christian Only In Name). They aren't Christian in any meaningful/substantive way.

Original Shoujo

GoneCrazyResurrected
Love Me Take Me Own Me
GoneCrazyResurrected
Love Me Take Me Own Me
GoneCrazyResurrected
CassieClassie
Don't lie please.
I'm very curious.

I'll be the example:

I think the real number is around fifteen and half because the US is a Christian country and really conservative when it comes to sex.otherwise it would be lower.but I don't know that, I'm just guessing based on what age I know hundreds of people started having sex. people I knew. it's not like there's a five year difference between countries or something, right?

Fair point. although I think you give too much credit as to the meaning of the US being a "Christian country."

Most "Christians" in the United States just call themselves Christians, that's as far as most Christians dedication to Christ goes in the U.S.

Most Christians in the U.S. are COINs (Christian Only In Name). They aren't Christian in any meaningful/substantive way.

I wouldn't know about that, I'm a Buddhist smile

Feral Girl

I'm 19 and I've had 2 male partners.
I'm getting a week next summer to mess around, as in my engagement will be open for a week. I'm kind of excited but also scared. I'd consider my number low for most people.

Dangerous Player

16,425 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Female, 24, 6 partners

EDIT:: Two of the "partners" actually raped me so I don't know if they count.

Vicious Punching Bag

Female, 18, 2 partners.
Male 26 with 5 partners.

I do not appreciate your provocative question. You cannot ask people if they think you are a slut because it's against the ToS to say anything other than no. That's like asking "should I kill myself" I call that a retarded question but the correct term is "rhetorical" so please keep your rhetoric to yourself... because you and I both know the answer to that question.

You know you're never going to ever fit into a decent relationship with a guy that actually cares if you don't have any values. That lack of care will only pair you with a guy that doesn't care either, and a guy that doesn't care will only satisfy you sexually and it's a shameful scarlet letter to bare before you even become an adult. Contrary to your own popular belief, it will carry with you for the rest of your life.

If you want to survey teen pregnancy for the sake of sociology, then just inquire about that. Oh god please tell me you didn't start a family with one of those undesirables. gonk

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Female, 21, 7 partners

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
My opinion is, that if you had more that 1 sexual partner without any protection, yes, you're a slut. People go on about gay marriage as the worst thing ever, but nothing makes me personally more disgusted than seeing people divorce, then remarry like 8 times just to "be together with someone" while ignoring the simple principles of marriage. At least most gays wouldn't do that.

And let me quote myself on that other topic in LD about kisses at early age:

Adyman182
Anyone who did it before 15 or 16 should really question their maturity. If they wanna grow up so fast, handle them all the finances, jobs and duties that go with adulthood. Because if you're ready to kiss, it shouldn't be that long before you start going into other bases. 16 year olds having sex, 17 year olds getting married. Am I the only sane guy here that thinks college is the time to start with all that bullshit? Because my high school days = video games and entertainment. There are 20s, 30s, hell even 40s, what are you going to do then if you settle before/in your early 20s? I'll go and have fun until the time for fun is no more, and then settle..

Yeah, I didn't wanna try to change words because it's pretty much what I wanted say on this one too. Sex before 18 to me is just bullshit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff