Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Cutie-Pie

Vintage Baby Deer
I would watch the end like emotion_kirakira
User Image
            x
            Omg, I knew what was going to happen each time and I still cried. With sadness and joy.

harriet the spy was THE movie for me. i watched it practically every night for the longest time.
also finding nemo and shark tale i remember watching a lot.
the brave little toaster, 101 dalmations, a bugs life, small soldiers, the fox and the hound, land before time, pokemon, we're back! a dinosaurs movie, all dogs go to heaven, looney tunes, winnie the pooh, the little mermaid, and toy story were up there also. gawsh they were so good back then
I loved the third live action ninja turtles movie as a kid. It had my two favorite things, ninja turtles and time travel. Didn't know it got so much hate until a few years ago.

Casper

Lion King

Beetleborgs

Mr. Rogers.

heart

Tipsy Poster

sophi083

harriet the spy was THE movie for me. i watched it practically every night for the longest time.
also finding nemo and shark tale i remember watching a lot.
the brave little toaster, 101 dalmations, a bugs life, small soldiers, the fox and the hound, land before time, pokemon, we're back! a dinosaurs movie, all dogs go to heaven, looney tunes, winnie the pooh, the little mermaid, and toy story were up there also. gawsh they were so good back then

I totally forgot about All Dogs Go to Heaven! I loved both the first and the sequel. emotion_kirakira

I also liked Shark Tale too.

Hygienic Genius

All Dogs Go to Heaven came on earlier today... All my childhood feels came back, man.

Rainbow Smoker

sophi083
we're back! a dinosaurs movie

Professor Screw Eyes gonk

Smitten Wench

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
The Procreator

Omfg. Surf Ninja's. Totally epic.

As for other movies that are nostalgic for me. Neverending Story, Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter is Dead, Beverly Hills Ninja, Troop Beverly Hills, Bill and Ted movies.

Profitable Businesswoman

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Vintage Baby Deer
sophi083
we're back! a dinosaurs movie

Professor Screw Eyes gonk

I was much older then a toddler when that came out, but I must say I loved that movie.
heart
Scarred Secrets
The Procreator

As for other movies that are nostalgic for me. Neverending Story, Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter is Dead, Beverly Hills Ninja, Troop Beverly Hills, Bill and Ted movies.
Oooh. Yeah. Neverending story was great. I loved that movie so much..

Wanted to add Fern Gully to my list since I forgot about it. sweatdrop

Smitten Wench

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
The Procreator
Scarred Secrets
The Procreator

Oooh. Yeah. Neverending story was great. I loved that movie so much..

Wanted to add Fern Gully to my list since I forgot about it. sweatdrop

I don't think I cried during any movie as much as I cried when that damn horse sank into the mud.

Fern Gully was great too. And the Super Mario Bros with John Leguizamo will always have a special place in my heart.
The Goof Troop Movie heart

Like all of the Disney movies lol
some others

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out