Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Sex Symbol

J.T3

China on the other hand to supports North Korea and will back them up. I'd also like to point out a large portion of our manufactured goods are produced by China. In an event of war we'd most likely be sanctioned an no longer receive goods from them. Futher-more ******** up are already messed up economy.

I'm not sure I buy that. This month China has stopped repatriating defecting NK refugees, which is a bit of a diplomatic kiss off to the DPRK's people's party.

China is nothing if not pragmatic. When it comes down to it, they will probably sell the DPRK out if it serves the Chinese interests. It's not like they are idealogically tied anyway, The Chinese government these days isn't as tied to the Marxist-Lenin flavor of communism, and the DPRK's flavor is homegrown by Kim Il-Sung.

China knows that if it stands against the western powers, and the UN they will be brutally sanctioned. Their powerhouse economy based on being the sweatshop for the west will be brought to a standstill, leaving a very put out and a very pissed off proletariat that will march for heads of the party leaders for screwing them over.

If that were to happen we could move stuff over to vietnam, laos, camboda, thailand, or even better just back home. It wouldn't be the end of the world. Prices would go up, but so would quality, and then people would be employed again and their purchasing power will balance out.

Besides, NK is just posturing again. They do this so frequently it's a joke. They wave weapons around and threaten violence in exchage for food for the people, the UN sends food, the government steals it and feeds their military with it. Wash rinse repeat. Has happened for decades now.

Dapper Genius

Beerios
How do you solve a problem like Korea.
Release a new Starcraft sequel..

Hot Duck

Infinite Possibility
Beerios

What a pedestrian thing to say
Canada, of course, will be supporting whoever America supports.
emotion_eyebrow Oh boy.

Dapper Genius

Beerios
Infinite Possibility
Beerios

What a pedestrian thing to say
It's gone so far beyond pedestrian that it has become ghetto fabulous.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Really though, I read the biography of Kim Jong Il.
My god lol
kim jong un is getting a really bad rap and sure his predecessor did act dickish but I think what they're doing is honestly for the good of their country... which doesn't include S. Korea. Call me unpatriotic but I think what the Kim Jongs are doing is somewhat respectable. Despite a failed nuclear launch test, they're able to press on and say nope that didn't just happen and pretend they'e still got it under control. See what I think the Kims are doing is they're trying to put their impoverished country that has had a history of being fairly week and starving on the map by becoming a nuclear superpower just like the U.S and Russia back in its hey day. Sure his people are starving now because of his nuclear project but I'm sure once the world starts taking them seriously and gets the cash flow that goes along with being one of the world's big dogs he'll be taking care of his countrymen. I gotta give them credit no matter how ridiculous they come off to have to balls to do what they want where they want despite the rest of the world's disapproval.
Kyotogero
kim jong un is getting a really bad rap and sure his predecessor did act dickish but I think what they're doing is honestly for the good of their country... which doesn't include S. Korea. Call me unpatriotic but I think what the Kim Jongs are doing is somewhat respectable. Despite a failed nuclear launch test, they're able to press on and say nope that didn't just happen and pretend they'e still got it under control. See what I think the Kims are doing is they're trying to put their impoverished country that has had a history of being fairly week and starving on the map by becoming a nuclear superpower just like the U.S and Russia back in its hey day. Sure his people are starving now because of his nuclear project but I'm sure once the world starts taking them seriously and gets the cash flow that goes along with being one of the world's big dogs he'll be taking care of his countrymen. I gotta give them credit no matter how ridiculous they come off to have to balls to do what they want where they want despite the rest of the world's disapproval.

you're right. starving the people of north korea is pretty much a necessary aaaahahahahahaha i can't do this.
The Sky Does Not Bow
Kyotogero

you're right. starving the people of north korea is pretty much a necessary aaaahahahahahaha i can't do this.

I'm not saying it's right, but I think what Un believes he is doing is that starvation now but for the sake of getting N Korea out of it's impoverished state so that future generations wouldn't have to starve because they would actually have power and a say in the world at large. Again I'm not Un but I assume he's not starving his people and spending every cent on a nuclear program solely because he's evil, everyone (unless you're insane) thinks they're doing something either as a lesser evil or for the good of their people.

Alien Cultist

21,775 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
The Sky Does Not Bow
d y z t o p i a

yeah good luck with that. rofl

fyi ergo proxy was one of two animes I genuinely enjoyed

inorite?

it was awesome. emotion_brofist

Lonely Saint

Kyotogero
The Sky Does Not Bow
Kyotogero

I'm not saying it's right, but I think what Un believes he is doing is that starvation now but for the sake of getting N Korea out of it's impoverished state so that future generations wouldn't have to starve because they would actually have power and a say in the world at large. Again I'm not Un but I assume he's not starving his people and spending every cent on a nuclear program solely because he's evil, everyone (unless you're insane) thinks they're doing something either as a lesser evil or for the good of their people.

Man... you sure have faith in humanity.

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Why can't North Korea see that their plans will just fail? Can't they just give up and do something normal for once? -.-

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
They been talking s**t for years.....
Inscriven
J.T3

China on the other hand to supports North Korea and will back them up. I'd also like to point out a large portion of our manufactured goods are produced by China. In an event of war we'd most likely be sanctioned an no longer receive goods from them. Futher-more ******** up are already messed up economy.

I'm not sure I buy that. This month China has stopped repatriating defecting NK refugees, which is a bit of a diplomatic kiss off to the DPRK's people's party.

China is nothing if not pragmatic. When it comes down to it, they will probably sell the DPRK out if it serves the Chinese interests. It's not like they are idealogically tied anyway, The Chinese government these days isn't as tied to the Marxist-Lenin flavor of communism, and the DPRK's flavor is homegrown by Kim Il-Sung.

China knows that if it stands against the western powers, and the UN they will be brutally sanctioned. Their powerhouse economy based on being the sweatshop for the west will be brought to a standstill, leaving a very put out and a very pissed off proletariat that will march for heads of the party leaders for screwing them over.

If that were to happen we could move stuff over to vietnam, laos, camboda, thailand, or even better just back home. It wouldn't be the end of the world. Prices would go up, but so would quality, and then people would be employed again and their purchasing power will balance out.

Besides, NK is just posturing again. They do this so frequently it's a joke. They wave weapons around and threaten violence in exchage for food for the people, the UN sends food, the government steals it and feeds their military with it. Wash rinse repeat. Has happened for decades now.

I thought of that theory to, however the problem with it is that China has HUGE tons of raw resources allowing them to produce and manufacture so cheaply.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff