Welcome to Gaia! ::

********. My grades are slipping, no one wants to identify with me anymore. Even the group I had found to be awesome seems to be looking at my differently. I'm the main source of mess around the house because I all I do is drown out my emotions by sitting on the computer all day, eating shitty food. I've been betrayed and had my trust shoved back in my face so many times. I've done so many things for other people, yet they just ignore me. My life seems so pointless, I'm already on pills which seem to declining in effect.

I'm tired of being a burden to myself, my family, this whole ******** world be such a better place without me.

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Have you ever sought professional help? It sounds like you have depression. *pats* I´m sure it´s not as bad as you think it is, you probably just have a severely distorted view of the situation.
oh shut the hell up. we all have no reason to take up space cause we all ******** up so horribly do something or just quit. i don't give a s**t but the last thing you should do is come here bitching about your life... you don't have it that bad at all actually after all you still have your mental state

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Grace of light and shadow
oh shut the hell up. we all have no reason to take up space cause we all ******** up so horribly do something or just quit. i don't give a s**t but the last thing you should do is come here bitching about your life... you don't have it that bad at all actually after all you still have your mental state

Your empathy is showing. surprised

Tipsy Wench

I agree with what was said above, you should probably go see a professional. You don't know if you have a mental illness or whatever else it could be.
die kleine Fee
Grace of light and shadow
oh shut the hell up. we all have no reason to take up space cause we all f**k up so horribly do something or just quit. i don't give a s**t but the last thing you should do is come here bitching about your life... you don't have it that bad at all actually after all you still have your mental state

Your empathy is showing. surprised

tsk if you say so...
I was diagnosed with severe depression at age twelve, severe panic and anxiety at age nine. I've seen a professional, but since my (single) mother has taken up a hectic work schedule, I can no longer see a psychologist. Apparently, I'm "all better" and "don't need any more help".
Boring Soap Opera
I was diagnosed with severe depression at age twelve, severe panic and anxiety at age nine. I've seen a professional, but since my (single) mother has taken up a hectic work schedule, I can no longer see a psychologist. Apparently, I'm "all better" and "don't need any more help".

you need to get over yourself...

Pyroshii's Oppa

Sparkly Vampire

Boring Soap Opera
Övêr †hê råïñßðw
User Image

I was too.
Quit bitching and ask your doctor about anti-depressants.

User Image

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
I was diagnosed with major depression, social and generalized anxiety disorder, and S.A.D. not but two years ago; I know how you feel. And, well, obviously you´re not "all better." Is there no one at all you can talk to at a professional level? They don´t have to be a licensed psychiatrist or anything, sometimes just talking about things to others can really, really help.
Well, I'm trying to talk with others but certain types of people who like to insult people who need help are getting in the way.

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
It´s best just to ignore them. They obviously just don´t have anything better to do with their time and find it fulfilling to insult instead of help you.

Tipsy Wench

Wtf is with telling mentally ill people to get over themselves or to stop bitching. Christ...I'd hate to see what you all would say to someone complaining about a physical illness. Oh wait...people don't take mentally ill people seriously, do they?
If you have no other place to go, have you considered speaking with a school counsellor? If you're having suicidal thoughts, then clearly you aren't anywhere near something that remotely resembles "better". And on that note, it's not a question of being "better". It's a matter of understanding and being able to live with whatever condition you happen to have.
Vertigo_Kiwi
Wtf is with telling mentally ill people to get over themselves or to stop bitching. Christ...I'd hate to see what you all would say to someone complaining about a physical illness. Oh wait...people don't take mentally ill people seriously, do they?

any mental instability can be kept under control, well not everyone but being an emo is very controllable... besides she said she doesn't think she has anything to live for, if she is serious then what does it matter to her if we show a coldhearted response...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff