Welcome to Gaia! ::

hello... um i need some help.

if any of you reading has seen the show ninja warrior ( thats the amreican name... its sasuke in japan, comes on g4 in U.S. and the Tokyo Broadcasting System in japan.) you would know it is insanely difficult... well i am to begin training soon so to take part in it in a few years... how should i go about this? It would be a big help if you could give me some advice. Uh thanks.
do a lot of cardio, and strength building workouts. my friend from Hawaii went thas why
I've seen the show a few times, seems to me the best thing to do would be things such as pull ups and training to life your body up for prolonged periods of time with just your arms. Then work on leg strength. Of course, just being strong won't help enough if your not fast, so make sure whatever training you do you do fast. And i don't meand 15 minutes instead of an hour training, just make sure your pace quick.
Not the faintest idea of what you'd need to do but..I've seen a few shows here and there..

My God.

They have some gorgeous ******** men on that show.
Single Purple Daisy - Bouquet Lucky 4Leaf Clover Scion Bling Necklace Newsprint Stars Ghosty Blue Dragon Tail Mini Ghost Sheet Ninja Antenna Ball Salmon Audio Receiver
you need weapons but start out using wooden weapons and use anythink you think a ninga would use biggrin
User Image

i love that show!! um.. alot of lower body strength ^^ and upper o.o just get super flexible ^^
User Image
Use those weights...gymnists seem to do best too....

strenght training....make sure some cardio and abs workouts are done
UPPER BODY UPPER BODY UPPER BODY!!! and Balance and speed training. Cardio. So basically work out everything.

and I love that show!!
I wanna be a ninja!!~~
One does not train to become a Ninja. Either one is a Ninja, or one is not.
i don't know y but some of you people are really really wierd rofl
how do u people get so much money besides chatting and playing games???????????????????????????????????????????/
how do u increase your value of saying things like this is it make your quotes really long?Or is it what you write or is it your spelling
I'd vote for lower body strength and balance. That spider wall thingy in the second round (the one where you are between 2 walls) seems to trip a lot of people up.
That show is kick a**...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces