Total Votes:[ 2700 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1737 1738 1739 > >> >>> »|

Hygienic Sex Symbol

His sweet prey
I will devour you, take all the pain away
I cannot stay my hand from reaching out so that I can

Stelle Scure
Holy s**t...

And thanks guys, it makes more sense to me now. Can't say I'm into BDSM, but it's cool that all of you are comfortable with it.

*giggles* What can I say? Body worship is fuuuuuuuuuuuun. whee

Empower you for all eternity; It seems to ease my mind
To know that you've brought meaning to my life

I believe you, lol
Re: sadist/masochist? Sometimes one, sometimes the other. Sometimes both, sometimes neither. I'm fickle. blaugh
I never really was
On your side...

I like this thread.
                      One question though:
                      What would the annual salary of a Dominatrix be? (On Average?)
                      Because I'm seriously considering becoming one in the future.
User Image
I never really was
On your side...

These first posts seem very immature to me. IMO.
                      Using emote faces, spelling things incorrectly... It all makes me feel that a teenager wrote it.
                      This IS an Adult themed thread, so shouldn't you, you know, type like adults?

I really don't mean to be mean or anything by this, but I think the thread needs a little bit of a revamp because I thought this was written by someone young.

It could also use some banners or graphics, too, if possible. I can make a couple of those if you'd like.
User Image

Devoted Pirate

SmexyFur
I never really was
On your side...

Using emote faces, spelling things incorrectly... It all makes me feel that a teenager wrote it.

I really don't mean to be mean or anything by this, but I think the thread needs a little bit of a revamp because I thought this was written by someone young.

It could also use some banners or graphics, too, if possible. I can make a couple of those if you'd like.
User Image
Hi ya. I am the thread creator. They are as they are because I believe honesty and light-heartedness is far more approachable than a large block of harsh text. Education works the same way, I want this thread to be approachable not scare people off. Sorry you have a problem with it, it is just how I speak, and function in the world. If you see punctation, and spelling errors PM me, I will correct them, I am notorious for them.

I couldn't begin to guess on a salary for a dominatrix but I do know one Pro-dominatrix's (Mistress Matisse based in Seattle) three hundred dollars for an hour-long session.

MrMephist0's Waifu

Fashionable Lunatic

Astreya04
Kiss Me too fiercely, Hold me too tight

His sweet prey

Re: Sadist/masochist - Definitely more masochistic than sadistic, though I have had many a fantasy about topping a hardcore masochist. I'm not sadistic by any means and I take no pleasure inflicting pain on others, but I do take pleasure in doing things that a partner would enjoy and if that partner enjoys pain, then I'm pleased by giving them that. Does that make sense? sweatdrop

I'm sort of the same way but I'm also a little bit sadistic. I could never Top or Dom but I don't mind being led or told to inflict pain. I'm way more of a masochist than a sadist though.

Also, yay, new thread!

I've lost all resistance, And crossed some border line

I'm similar. I'm sadistic, but I'm not a top. I consider myself like Harley Quinn. On her own she's a crazy with no problem taking the lead, but she will pretty much always submit to Joker.

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SmexyFur
I never really was
On your side...

User Image

No idea on the salary part. Most Doms are not paid, although there are pros out there.

Honestly, I agree with Rose. Just because it's an adult topic doesn't mean it has to be serious. And parts of it are written more seriously (like the abuse topic) where it is called for. But most of BDSM is about individuality and enjoying yourself, so that's what we've done with this topic. smile

2,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Shiny new thread! Fabulous.

I started seeing a man recently (ignoring the screaming voice in my head going "a man? a man? you don't know how to please a man!" ha) and it's incredible. I strongly suspect it'll be full of good power play and things. He made me work really hard before he would allow me to kiss him, and even then, he wouldn't kiss me back. He can also hold both of my wrists in one hand firmly - I could probably wriggle free, but I tried a bit and he's quite strong (this wasn't in a scene or playtime - we were at the pub and he was holding my wrists so he could tickle me because I wasn't answering his questions, haha). I was on his lap the other day and he told me to put my hands behind my back. I did immediately, smiled and said "I like being told what to do". He looked at me with his enormous dark eyes and just said "I know" and I swear I could have died on the spot. So signs are incredibly good that he likes taking charge! And I shall be a happy bunny. I've barely had to say anything at all, none of those awkward "I'm into BDSM..." conversations. *grins* (sorry for the gushing, but I'm so so excited about this, I think he's wonderful. And.. yeah. I'm really happy and excited and smiling a lot. I really quite like him. *blush.* )

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Lexia_Starr

I'm similar. I'm sadistic, but I'm not a top. I consider myself like Harley Quinn. On her own she's a crazy with no problem taking the lead, but she will pretty much always submit to Joker.

Kiss Me too fiercely, Hold me too tight

I know it's possibly to be a sadist and not a Top and to be a masochist and not a Bottom, but I always find it kind of funny. I was at a flogging class and my friend pulled me by my cuffs over to one of the pieces of furniture so that I could flog him. It made me giggle. And apparently he really enjoyed the fact that my cuffs jingled every time I struck because they each have 3 rings on them. It's interesting though about how things combine differently. I forget which class I was at when the instructor told us that and I was thrown. I hadn't really thought about it before but it makes sense.

I've lost all resistance, And crossed some border line

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User ImageThere's a time to discriminate
Hate every ******** that's in your way

I'm a switch, so I'm D.) All of the above. Although I'll admit I'm a teensy bit more sadistic than I am masochistic, and ironically, a teensy bit more submissive than I am dominant. So when it comes to dom versus sub, I prefer to submit to my Master than to play with my pet. But when it comes to sadism versus masochism, I prefer to torture my pet than be on the receiving end. Not always, but about 55-65% of the time? I'm really just now dabbling in the whole dom side of the spectrum, to be honest.

User Image

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Peacock City

I started seeing a man recently (ignoring the screaming voice in my head going "a man? a man? you don't know how to please a man!" ha) and it's incredible. I strongly suspect it'll be full of good power play and things. He made me work really hard before he would allow me to kiss him, and even then, he wouldn't kiss me back. He can also hold both of my wrists in one hand firmly - I could probably wriggle free, but I tried a bit and he's quite strong (this wasn't in a scene or playtime - we were at the pub and he was holding my wrists so he could tickle me because I wasn't answering his questions, haha). I was on his lap the other day and he told me to put my hands behind my back. I did immediately, smiled and said "I like being told what to do". He looked at me with his enormous dark eyes and just said "I know" and I swear I could have died on the spot. So signs are incredibly good that he likes taking charge! And I shall be a happy bunny. I've barely had to say anything at all, none of those awkward "I'm into BDSM..." conversations. *grins* (sorry for the gushing, but I'm so so excited about this, I think he's wonderful. And.. yeah. I'm really happy and excited and smiling a lot. I really quite like him. *blush.* )

Definitely sounds delicious. And cheers for being able to skip over the awkward part. hehe. I wish you the best of luck, sounds like a nice and fun guy. Just make sure you watch yourself hun. It takes more than dominance to make a good Dom. smile But sounds like a lot of fun, hehe.

Oh, and I just realized that I didn't answer my own question. I have some sadistic tendencies but no real desire to pursue them. They usually come out when I'm in a bad mood anyways and shouldn't be acted on. Although recently I was feeling a little sadistic without the bad mood. It was weird. XP Anyways, more masochistic than I am sadistic by far, although I'm still a bit of a light weight. I like to do little nips and clawing, but that's it. But I love being bitten and scratched up by my Alpha and enjoy his beat on my back. Although I'm trying to get use to my somehow lowered pain tolerance. >_< Oh well, enjoying it all the same. And Alpha enjoys it as well because he loves giving me pleasure (he also enjoys it himself a little bit, hehe).

2,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
nightwolf714
Definitely sounds delicious. And cheers for being able to skip over the awkward part. hehe. I wish you the best of luck, sounds like a nice and fun guy. Just make sure you watch yourself hun. It takes more than dominance to make a good Dom. smile But sounds like a lot of fun, hehe.
Oh, I know to be careful, but he's a complete sweetheart. He is a very good friend of some very good friends of mine, and when it came out that something was going on our mutual friend (rather drunkenly) explained how she'd murder him if he didn't play fair, treated me badly, etc. I can't remember all of what she said well enough to explain but she was very adamant about it and really sweet. He is a chronic flirt, but a complete darling. I trust him.

Devoted Pirate

Peacock City

That is wonderful! Remember safety first however. I highly suggest a sit down with him to discuss what you like and don't like, what he likes and doesn't like, and the working out of a safeword. Other than that, wonderful finding a prospective Dom is always fun. Congrats. ^_^

2,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
At present it's more prospective boyfriend than prospective Dom. I'm just.. encouraged that combining the two might be a possibility. Does that make sense? Either way, I'm a happy girl mrgreen

I hope everyone else is okay? I really do love the updated thread, by the way. Good work, and thank you.

Devoted Pirate

Peacock City
At present it's more prospective boyfriend than prospective Dom. I'm just.. encouraged that combining the two might be a possibility. Does that make sense? Either way, I'm a happy girl mrgreen

I hope everyone else is okay? I really do love the updated thread, by the way. Good work, and thank you.
Ah, okay, yay boyfriend! Remember to take is slow though, don't want to get to far over your head too quickly. mrgreen

Thank you. If you want to see anything changed in the opening posts, or have something to add, please feel free to PM me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff