Pick your poison.

Top 0.12185185185185 12.2% [ 329 ]
Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Playful Friend

Mistress Lithias kitten
Now, to make this relate to the topic; for those who either have children or plan to, how would you go about continuing your kinky lives?

Leo desperately wants children someday (although not right now), but she is unsure about how that would balance out. How do you and your family make it work?

Lavish Ladykiller

Mistress Lithias kitten
I am glad to hear you are doing ok. To answer your question, I have no idea. I do not have kids so I have no idea on that.
Marquessa_De_Sade
Mistress Lithias kitten
Digital Fiend
Wow. I don't get people that have that much time on their hands. At least you've taken the positive stuff from it Rose.

@Lithia: I'm glad to hear she's doing better and that the baby is doing fine. I think that's why I felt even worse because being pregnant and breaking down sucks. sad How far along is she?

*smiles* Thank you for your concern. i do feel much better now, so much so i feel confident in replying in the thread again. As of today i am 10 weeks pregnant, so i have a long way to go but i look forward to the journey. They say every pregnancy is different, so i am curious as to how this one will play out in comparison to my first one. i had a lot of morning sickness with the first one, up through my sixth month, so far i've only had a little bit of it with this one.

In other news, for those who know about Mistress's baby sister dying last year a few weeks before Christmas, her brother-in-law is finally back to work and he and the little ones will soon be moving back into their own place. he found a house nearby in case he needs help with anything, and it will make play dates with our little ones easier having them close.

Now, to make this relate to the topic; for those who either have children or plan to, how would you go about continuing your kinky lives?
It is very good to hear you are better. If you get very bad morning sickness try fresh ginger tea. It was the only thing that kept me out of the hospital with my pregnancy. Not even the prescription meds the doctor gave me helped.
As for kinks....For the most part it is subtle. The very visual parts are behind closed doors Or when the angel is at grandmas. wink

i didn't know you had a little one. We keep ours more subtle with so many in the house, but we have our own play room that is locked when we're not using it so that helps give us our own space to do that in.
Leolilac
Mistress Lithias kitten

Leo desperately wants children someday (although not right now), but she is unsure about how that would balance out. How do you and your family make it work?

Sometimes its hard, but we have our own play room to go to, and if we can't all three play together then we take turns. Its not always easy to balance play time with raising children but its worth it because we still get our needs met.

Devoted Pirate

Mistress Lithias kitten

i didn't know you had a little one. We keep ours more subtle with so many in the house, but we have our own play room that is locked when we're not using it so that helps give us our own space to do that in.
What all is in your playroom like furniture and toy wise? I say this because I have been casually shopping on Zillow and looking at houses. I think I kinda want a finished basement with bathroom/shower attached to my playroom.
Wow... some interesting chatter in here =0.0=
I get curious about this kinda stuff, I've never actually seen such a room or a designated place in someone's house before.

And on the topic of fun, I looked around online at some things yesterday... mostly collars and a few types of toys (I haven't had any so that's a process in itself...).
I was hoping to find that site that got linked a while back but couldn't find it gonk

Maybe Leo and Cheiftain remember it?

Lavish Ladykiller

Found this, thought I would share it. It is a little large.

User Image

Playful Friend

Charonai
Wow... some interesting chatter in here =0.0=
I get curious about this kinda stuff, I've never actually seen such a room or a designated place in someone's house before.

And on the topic of fun, I looked around online at some things yesterday... mostly collars and a few types of toys (I haven't had any so that's a process in itself...).
I was hoping to find that site that got linked a while back but couldn't find it gonk

Maybe Leo and Cheiftain remember it?

Uhhh maybe but you're gonna have to be a bit more specific??
Like, she probably does know what you're talking about but there's a lot of kink related sites that spring to her mind. sweatdrop

Divine Nymph

Hello all. I'm pretty curious about a few things. Anybody willing to answer a few questions for me?
Damned Pheonix
Hello all. I'm pretty curious about a few things. Anybody willing to answer a few questions for me?
of course! What questions do you have?

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Sorry it took me awhile to reply! I've been working and helping inlaws clean/pack. Today is my last work day for maternity leave.

As for kink: there hasn't been that much of the really involved stuff. Our sex life has been pretty awesome lately this pregnancy though. Different and new positions that I wasn't able to do before because of fear.

We had a small dry spell because Sir was afraid of causing me go into labor. Now he's all ""Wanna try and have a baby tonight?" Not the most romantic thing in the world.

The other night was awesome and all about my pleasure. It was so nice and got me all revved up to go longer and do more for him.

I've said it once and I'll continue to say it; this pregnancy has really strengthened us.

We never did order my day collar. I hope to get it for X-mad.
Leolilac
Mistress Lithias kitten

I've been wondering about that too. I won't be having kids for a few years but I've been wondering about how to deal with noise. my roommates can already hear me and my partner. it'll be much worse when we have kids if we don't find a way to keep down the noise lol

Shy Conversationalist

Well, I guess it's time for me to quit being a lurker and introduce myself.

Hi, I'm sollicitat luna mare, luna for short. My fiance and I identify as Switch, with him being dominant majority of the time. He and I are both newish in the BDSM community, so I guess this is my way in reaching out to meet new folks smile

Anxious Bloodsucker

Sollicitat Luna Mare
Well, I guess it's time for me to quit being a lurker and introduce myself.

Hi, I'm sollicitat luna mare, luna for short. My fiance and I identify as Switch, with him being dominant majority of the time. He and I are both newish in the BDSM community, so I guess this is my way in reaching out to meet new folks smile

Hi doll. I was lurking too for a few weeks before i finally said hello. Hehe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff