Top 0.12185185185185 12.2% [ 329 ]
Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Mistress Lithia
Mistress Lithias kitten
SDPlus von CT
if it's around 80% of people then it's pointless to claim it's just someone's opinion.then it's the.NORM. that's the meaning of the word. I'd say it's a sign that the new generation is going back to the old ways.which to me is the society saying "well,I tried white chocolate but it really wasn't forme.it just didn't work out, okay? so I'll go back to regular ol' chocolate."

also it says "rape" what does that even mean? it USED to mean physically forcing sex.
with the new ridiculous definitions of "I have two beers, you have none,I ask you to do me and you become a rapist" it doesn't mean anything.if you want people to take real rape seriously, stop misusing the word. if you use it to refer to just anything then it becomes meaningless ala "I'll have rape on my breakfast sandwich please". that's how words kinda work. mess with their meaning too much and people will stop using them or only use them jokingly because ain't nobody got time to track every change in the meaning of a word after every political reform.not like so many people even take politics seriously.that's my two cents. I have a feeling I'll be hearing back from this for a dollars worth but I suppose that will be my problem.

before I get misunderstood again: no, it's NOT OKAY to physically restrain/force sex. that's rape.that's the one thing that actually clearly is rape.
when it comes to relationships, don't even ask me.I'll just get confused with the nuances and variations.

Mistress has given me Her permission to speak my mind here and then i am to block you. She will quote me so that you can see what i have to say, however,

By your reasoning, what my former Master did to me was not rape. He did not beat me, he did not tie me down, so according to your sick view of a woman's worth he did not rape me. You are a disgrace to ALL women, You are no better than Ted Bundy. You are no better than every other rapist who thinks women are worthless and only here for them to destroy. You are a vile human being. You dared to call my Mistress a horrible person for wanting to teach our angel how to protect herself from people like you. YOU are the HORRIBLE DISGUSTING VILE person and i say screw you.

Chieftain, first allow me to say that I respect you because I have spoken with you enough to know that you're a good person and a good Dom. That said, I will not permit either of my pets to view your girl's posts any longer because, thanks to her claim that only forced rape is really rape, kitten had a breakdown. I found her curled up in our closet, naked, with a bloody knife and cuts across both her thighs. She has not cut herself in three years and it was your girl who put her in that dark place. The only reason I allowed kitten to say what she has here is because it was a healthy way for her to deal with her reaction to being told she was not really raped. Your girl is a toxic person for anyone to be around. She needs to see a therapist to help her to realize just how damaged she is mentally. There is only so much a Dominant can do, especially long distance, to eradicate such toxicity from a person's psyche. But she is your submissive, that is your call to make.

EDIT: I made a few posts to her but I decided to delete them instead of dragging this out further and derailing the thread more than it already had been.

Mistress Lithia. if it is not too bold for gillian to ask, please give your kitten a hug from gillian? Master, gillian and mina all hope she heals quickly from this setback.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Well, that was certainly a back read.

@Kitten: I'm sorry that you had such a bad reaction and I hope that you're resting and getting the positive attention I know you are.

I more lurk here than post because with my one year old there isn't a lot of time for the real fun stuff right now.

As it was, with mine and Sir's differing work schedules and I've been picking up hours and the fact that I'm 36 weeks pregnant, I'm just so exhausted most of the time and we hadn't been intimate for almost three weeks. Then yesterday we were able to enjoy ourselves. Well, the first time it was really for Sir before he went to work and I only enjoyed the part where he finished because I was happy that he was pleased.

But then last night after our son went to bed we were able to go again and it was all about me and it felt so good.

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Mistress Lithia
Mistress Lithias kitten
SDPlus von CT
if it's around 80% of people then it's pointless to claim it's just someone's opinion.then it's the.NORM. that's the meaning of the word. I'd say it's a sign that the new generation is going back to the old ways.which to me is the society saying "well,I tried white chocolate but it really wasn't forme.it just didn't work out, okay? so I'll go back to regular ol' chocolate."

also it says "rape" what does that even mean? it USED to mean physically forcing sex.
with the new ridiculous definitions of "I have two beers, you have none,I ask you to do me and you become a rapist" it doesn't mean anything.if you want people to take real rape seriously, stop misusing the word. if you use it to refer to just anything then it becomes meaningless ala "I'll have rape on my breakfast sandwich please". that's how words kinda work. mess with their meaning too much and people will stop using them or only use them jokingly because ain't nobody got time to track every change in the meaning of a word after every political reform.not like so many people even take politics seriously.that's my two cents. I have a feeling I'll be hearing back from this for a dollars worth but I suppose that will be my problem.

before I get misunderstood again: no, it's NOT OKAY to physically restrain/force sex. that's rape.that's the one thing that actually clearly is rape.
when it comes to relationships, don't even ask me.I'll just get confused with the nuances and variations.

Mistress has given me Her permission to speak my mind here and then i am to block you. She will quote me so that you can see what i have to say, however,

By your reasoning, what my former Master did to me was not rape. He did not beat me, he did not tie me down, so according to your sick view of a woman's worth he did not rape me. You are a disgrace to ALL women, You are no better than Ted Bundy. You are no better than every other rapist who thinks women are worthless and only here for them to destroy. You are a vile human being. You dared to call my Mistress a horrible person for wanting to teach our angel how to protect herself from people like you. YOU are the HORRIBLE DISGUSTING VILE person and i say screw you.

Chieftain, first allow me to say that I respect you because I have spoken with you enough to know that you're a good person and a good Dom. That said, I will not permit either of my pets to view your girl's posts any longer because, thanks to her claim that only forced rape is really rape, kitten had a breakdown. I found her curled up in our closet, naked, with a bloody knife and cuts across both her thighs. She has not cut herself in three years and it was your girl who put her in that dark place. The only reason I allowed kitten to say what she has here is because it was a healthy way for her to deal with her reaction to being told she was not really raped. Your girl is a toxic person for anyone to be around. She needs to see a therapist to help her to realize just how damaged she is mentally. There is only so much a Dominant can do, especially long distance, to eradicate such toxicity from a person's psyche. But she is your submissive, that is your call to make.

EDIT: I made a few posts to her but I decided to delete them instead of dragging this out further and derailing the thread more than it already had been.
Please give her our best wishes. I hope she works through this. She is very lucky to have you and yours that care about her.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Thank you Harley!

Last night I had a horrible nightmare and I always wake up affected by whatever I dream. Although other things are making it better.

I got invited to go to a charity Halloween Masquerade Ball this October. The only downside is that it's on a Saturday and Sir James works Saturdays. All of his vacation is going to when Itty is born and if he were to take me he would be pointed.

It would be so much fun and a nice anniversary outing.
Marquessa_De_Sade
Mistress Lithia
Mistress Lithias kitten
SDPlus von CT

Please give her our best wishes. I hope she works through this. She is very lucky to have you and yours that care about her.

Thank you. She's more calm today. Its a slow process to pull her back from that place but we'll get there.

Fashionable Lunatic

Chieftain Twilight
Lady Sabattica
Evening everyone

hola and good evening! ^_^ er, mornig for me, now.

by the wya, just have to say I love your sinature. the picture has me very intrigued, mostly the arrow shafts in her belly. and the quote by E.E. Cummings makes me giddy inside. gods, I love the Poet Laureates!

Hehe, thank you much! I plan to get that quote tattooed on me somewhere. smile

Apologies for the late reply, I never saw the notice and haven't checked back in a few days.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Mistress Lithia
Mistress Lithias kitten
SDPlus von CT

I"m having a very hard time of this. a ******** tornado blew through here. and I'm losing my mind over it.

what Lune has said is harmful and toxic, and I can see the damage. I know the damage it causes, intimately. I am making it clear to hear that how she has behaved is not ok.

she doesn't yet understand. she is trying. she has assured me of that, and I trust her. I can see the honest effort. and she's in much pain from the change as well. but she has, as ordered, held her tongue for the past several days.

I feel that I have no place to criticize your Kitten for criticizing Lune. and this puts me in an awkward position. because I do feel that the only way anything can begin to be repaired is by way of separating Lune from everyone here. she has much to learn, about respect and consent and harm.

so I think we both made the right call in ordering our Subs to block eachother.

therapy is not the way to go for Lune. I wish I could explain. but I'll just ask you to trust me. the only thing I have left to say is, I feel, the most important thing: I sincerely hope that Kitten makes a full recovery, and am deeply ashamed for letting this happen. if there is anything I can do to help make amends, I offer it eagerly. I'm so sorry for all of this.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
to everyone else:

drop it.

we've gone way off topic in this thread. it has turned into a flame war. I'm taking care of Lune's problematic behavior and views privately, and for everyone's good health, I insist that it remain private. no more drudging it up. no more provoking eachother. this goes for Lune, and it goes for each of you as well. my friends, who I deeply respect.

let me handle this myself, away from the public eye where harmful words would be flung around for anyone to be damaged by. as they have already. any more flaming makes the process of teaching her that much more difficult. in other words, you're not helping.

I'm putting my foot down. Lune is no longer allowed in this thread, and if any of you quote her again I will report it as harrassment.

Devoted Pup

Question!
Does anyone take inspiration from, or relate to, characters/dynamics/etc in pop culture?

Finn finds inspiration in Merlin and Arthur from BBC's Merlin, because he may snark and sass, but his Owner's will is absolute. He also relates to the dynamic between Sherlock and Dr. Watson in BBC's Sherlock.
(He would not mind playing Martin Freeman's role if it meant he'd be next to Benedict Cumberbatch. emotion_kirakira )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff