Pick your poison.

Top 0.12185185185185 12.2% [ 329 ]
Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

SDPlus von CT
Mistress Lithias kitten
Meep! There has been a lot of tension in here.

i have a few things i'd like to say, if i may. To SD, it seems as though, to me, you are a bit... confused. Your experiences with BDSM do not seem to be all healthy ones, especially since you said it started while you were a minor. That is going to cause you to see submission a bit differently than say someone who has has a more healthy experience with it. that's not to say all of your experiences were bad, just that, from what little you have said, some of them were, and being so young, it had a different effect on your psyche than it might have had your first experiences been after you'd finished 'growing up', as it were. you were still in a pliable state when you started and that can alter the way a person sees things. Its neither good nor bad, it just is. From one submissive who had some not so good experiences mixed with good ones to another, try to listen to the advice of others with an unjaded ear. its not easy, i know this from experience, but more often then not, if they're telling you that what they see is unhealthy, it usually is. i do hope you don't take anything i've said as an attack, but if you do, i will just chalk that up to your past experiences and not hold it against you.

To Master Darius, happy birthday, it is good to see you and yours around again, and do tell gillian hello for Mistress, Rafe, and i. she is truly someone to aspire to be like, for those of us with a submissive heart anyway. ^_^

To Chieftain Twilight, i agree with what Master Darius has said, you do seem to have your work cut out for you with your new girl but i for one do not think she is a lost cause. i think with your guidance she will grow and become the kind of submissive she seems to want to be.

To Harley, don't be so hard on the girl, she seems to have been through a lot and she's trying to learn, to be better.

To Marquessa de Sade, i agree about gillian's character, if only more people could be as serene as her, i think the world would be a happier place.

To everyone else, hello hello.

And now i must go. There is a vac-bed calling my name and i need to enjoy it while i can... Mistress will explain that should anyone desire to know what i mean *giggles*

thank you for your kind words.truly.and your concern.I'll reply honestly.
the part about my body belonging to my owner completely to touch and take wherever, whenever, is what truly makes me happy.that closeness, that lack of boundaries is absolutely, positively positive for me.it's not abuse from a person I love.even if for everyone else it is, for me it isn't. it works both ways, I grew up differently from thosewho started later m that means that even myHEALTHY things might not be YOUR healthy things.please accept that.I know that part is healthy FOR SURE.
that doesn't mean there's never been ANYTHING abusive in my relationships. but to lookfor them, sex is not the place to start..I didn'tlearn my body is worth bnothing.it's worth a lot! which is why submitting it completely brings me such joy! no, if you want to abuse me there are far easier ways than sex.sex is the incredibly hard way.you'd really have to try hard! which you can probably believe knowing what you know already.
I believe it looks abusive.I believe it was partly abusive.I don't believe it's so easy for outsiders to see what parts were abusive and what weren't without imposing their own beliefs and feelings (wish I WASN'T feeling when I was or wasn't being abused,I was feeling MY feelings) onto it.
enjoy your play time.bye!
ps Sir Twilight is amazing.I'm sure he can turn me around.I'm only making him ashamed as it is.one day I want to make him proud.now I'll log out. smile

Kitten definitely understands the way it feels to have your body belong to your owner. that's how she feels, its how I feel as well, with Mistress. We are Hers, without a doubt. Maybe the whole thing was a matter of misunderstanding that got blown out of proportion? That can happen, especially when you get people together who have had different experiences and if something someone says is a trigger, well, it can cause an adverse reaction.

To explain what i mean, kitten's former master raped her and while he did so he told her she was a dirty slut and deserved it. For kitten, being called a 'slut' is a trigger, it would send her on a dark spiral that would put her in a very bad place, mentally, so it is a word Mistress does not ever use around her, nor does she allow anyone else to use the word around her. Sometimes just hearing or seeing the word can trigger a bad reaction in her.
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias puppy
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias kitten

i have a few things i'd like to say, if i may. To SD, it seems as though, to me, you are a bit... confused. Your experiences with BDSM do not seem to be all healthy ones, especially since you said it started while you were a minor. That is going to cause you to see submission a bit differently than say someone who has has a more healthy experience with it. that's not to say all of your experiences were bad, just that, from what little you have said, some of them were, and being so young, it had a different effect on your psyche than it might have had your first experiences been after you'd finished 'growing up', as it were. you were still in a pliable state when you started and that can alter the way a person sees things. Its neither good nor bad, it just is. From one submissive who had some not so good experiences mixed with good ones to another, try to listen to the advice of others with an unjaded ear. its not easy, i know this from experience, but more often then not, if they're telling you that what they see is unhealthy, it usually is. i do hope you don't take anything i've said as an attack, but if you do, i will just chalk that up to your past experiences and not hold it against you.

To Master Darius, happy birthday, it is good to see you and yours around again, and do tell gillian hello for Mistress, Rafe, and i. she is truly someone to aspire to be like, for those of us with a submissive heart anyway. ^_^

To Chieftain Twilight, i agree with what Master Darius has said, you do seem to have your work cut out for you with your new girl but i for one do not think she is a lost cause. i think with your guidance she will grow and become the kind of submissive she seems to want to be.

To Harley, don't be so hard on the girl, she seems to have been through a lot and she's trying to learn, to be better.

To Marquessa de Sade, i agree about gillian's character, if only more people could be as serene as her, i think the world would be a happier place.

And now i must go. There is a vac-bed calling my name and i need to enjoy it while i can... Mistress will explain that should anyone desire to know what i mean *giggles*

emotion_hug ever the voice of reason. thankyou so much, on the broad scale, and the personal support. I do look forward to the finished product, and to the journey of getting her to that point. as much work and stress as it is, she makes me happy.

also, I am curious as a Cat, and want to know. but part of me is insisting that I should not ask. I'm sure it's private business. if your Mistress is inclined to share anyway, however, I'll not turn down hearing about it... rolleyes

Good evening all. That's our kitten, she has a delicate and gentile way of wording things. Usually.

Mistress has given me the go ahead to explain what kitten was talking about while She and kitten have some quality time together.

First, for those who are unaware of our relationship, we are a triad, intimately involved with each other. Mistress and I are legally married and we both have had hand-fasting ceremonies with kitten since we cannot legally all be married.

that said, kitten and I have a daughter who will be two next month and we just found out that kitten is six weeks pregnant. It seems the Goddess Hera has decided that we will not be quite the childfree household we originally said we were.

See, for a long time both Mistress and I described ourselves as childfree. While Mistress still is, in the sense she will NEVER have a child of her own, the first time we all heard our daughter;s heart beat our attitudes changed. We are now very glad we decided to add onto the house, we're going to need the extra room with another little one on the way.

aww, that's so sweeet! 4laugh babies!

I may be one of the few people that thinks babies are cute even when they are screaming, pooping, and puking. sweatdrop not that it doesn't drive me completely crazy, like any one else. but I get excited to here about newborns and pregnancies.

I have had baby fever for years.... ninja

congratulations on your newest little bump, by the way. ^.^ I"m all giddy now.

Thank you. I will pass that on to kitten and Mistress. By the way, I am curious as to what your girl's username means, the SDPlus von part. The CT is self explanatory.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Mistress Lithias puppy
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias puppy
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias kitten

emotion_hug ever the voice of reason. thankyou so much, on the broad scale, and the personal support. I do look forward to the finished product, and to the journey of getting her to that point. as much work and stress as it is, she makes me happy.

also, I am curious as a Cat, and want to know. but part of me is insisting that I should not ask. I'm sure it's private business. if your Mistress is inclined to share anyway, however, I'll not turn down hearing about it... rolleyes

Good evening all. That's our kitten, she has a delicate and gentile way of wording things. Usually.

Mistress has given me the go ahead to explain what kitten was talking about while She and kitten have some quality time together.

First, for those who are unaware of our relationship, we are a triad, intimately involved with each other. Mistress and I are legally married and we both have had hand-fasting ceremonies with kitten since we cannot legally all be married.

that said, kitten and I have a daughter who will be two next month and we just found out that kitten is six weeks pregnant. It seems the Goddess Hera has decided that we will not be quite the childfree household we originally said we were.

See, for a long time both Mistress and I described ourselves as childfree. While Mistress still is, in the sense she will NEVER have a child of her own, the first time we all heard our daughter;s heart beat our attitudes changed. We are now very glad we decided to add onto the house, we're going to need the extra room with another little one on the way.

I may be one of the few people that thinks babies are cute even when they are screaming, pooping, and puking. sweatdrop not that it doesn't drive me completely crazy, like any one else. but I get excited to here about newborns and pregnancies.

Thank you. I will pass that on to kitten and Mistress. By the way, I am curious as to what your girl's username means, the SDPlus von part. The CT is self explanatory.

Lune is a Living Doll.

do you know those items on Gaia, the SD Plus dolls? well, her username used to be Love Me Take Me Own Me. and when I decided to claim her as my doll, she changed her username to SD Plus von CT. that made me really happy, because she was basically saying that she is my doll, and making an in-site joke about her avatar being a doll item that belongs to me.
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias puppy
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias puppy
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias kitten

Lune is a Living Doll.

do you know those items on Gaia, the SD Plus dolls? well, her username used to be Love Me Take Me Own Me. and when I decided to claim her as my doll, she changed her username to SD Plus von CT. that made me really happy, because she was basically saying that she is my doll, and making an in-site joke about her avatar being a doll item that belongs to me.

Ah. Can't say I do, but that is certainly an interesting way of expressing ownership.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Mistress Lithias puppy
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias puppy
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias puppy

Lune is a Living Doll.

Ah. Can't say I do, but that is certainly an interesting way of expressing ownership.

if you look up SD Plus in the MP you'll see. ^_^
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias puppy
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias puppy
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias puppy

Lune is a Living Doll.

Damn I've been gone too long, it took me a few to figure out what MP meant.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Mistress Lithias puppy
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias puppy
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias puppy

Lune is a Living Doll.

hahaha! xd I Wouldn't ask you to ask the Military Police, if that's what you thought.
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias puppy
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias puppy
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias puppy

Lune is a Living Doll.

hahaha! xd I Wouldn't ask you to ask the Military Police, if that's what you thought.

That was one thing that popped into my brain for a split second. It is an interesting item though.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Mistress Lithias puppy
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias puppy
Chieftain Twilight
Mistress Lithias puppy

That was one thing that popped into my brain for a split second. It is an interesting item though.

I love my doll. heart even if I must train her alot. she makes me happy.

Original Shoujo

Mistress Lithias puppy
SDPlus von CT
Mistress Lithias kitten

the part about my body belonging to my owner completely to touch and take wherever, whenever, is what truly makes me happy.that closeness, that lack of boundaries is absolutely, positively positive for me.it's not abuse from a person I love.even if for everyone else it is, for me it isn't. it works both ways, I grew up differently from thosewho started later m that means that even myHEALTHY things might not be YOUR healthy things.please accept that.I know that part is healthy FOR SURE.
that doesn't mean there's never been ANYTHING abusive in my relationships. but to lookfor them, sex is not the place to start..I didn'tlearn my body is worth bnothing.it's worth a lot! which is why submitting it completely brings me such joy! no, if you want to abuse me there are far easier ways than sex.sex is the incredibly hard way.you'd really have to try hard! which you can probably believe knowing what you know already.
I believe it looks abusive.I believe it was partly abusive.I don't believe it's so easy for outsiders to see what parts were abusive and what weren't without imposing their own beliefs and feelings (wish I WASN'T feeling when I was or wasn't being abused,I was feeling MY feelings) onto it.
ps Sir Twilight is amazing.I'm sure he can turn me around.I'm only making him ashamed as it is.one day I want to make him proud.now I'll log out. smile

Kitten definitely understands the way it feels to have your body belong to your owner. that's how she feels, its how I feel as well, with Mistress. We are Hers, without a doubt. Maybe the whole thing was a matter of misunderstanding that got blown out of proportion? That can happen, especially when you get people together who have had different experiences and if something someone says is a trigger, well, it can cause an adverse reaction.

To explain what i mean, kitten's former master raped her and while he did so he told her she was a dirty slut and deserved it. For kitten, being called a 'slut' is a trigger, it would send her on a dark spiral that would put her in a very bad place, mentally, so it is a word Mistress does not ever use around her, nor does she allow anyone else to use the word around her. Sometimes just hearing or seeing the word can trigger a bad reaction in her.

I don't swear.ask Sir Twilight how I feel about swearing and words like that.if I would ever use that word.
the only trigger was my view on sex inside a relationship which I either said like I meant it applied to everyone, got taken that way, or both.anyway, even after explanations, changing my view, apologies and so on, it was "no backsies! No backsies! I know what you REALLY think, no backsies!" of course that keeps the tension going.I'm sorry if my words triggered a bad reaction in anyone. but it was definitely not because of name calling.the only name calling I've done was against Master Darius and for that I apologized.

anyway, I've heard and accepted Harley's apology. she's forgiven. I hope her child will be okay. I'm sorry he's sick. I would ask to please leave this matter here. I'll still try to stay out unless I'm called.I don't want to cause any more trouble.

Playful Friend

Leo has been hiding a little, because the discussion was making her nervous, but she's going to tentatively pop back in now.
Master Darius Gevaldi
Those like my girl mina, who sometimes have anxiety in large crowds, would have panic attacks in clubs or dungeons with 50+ people. When we go to clubs I have to monitor her closely and if she starts showing signs of anxiety, we leave. I am working with her on it because she wants to get over it, and slowly we are able to stay for longer periods of time before we have to leave.

Aaah, poor mina! Leo gets like that sometimes too - she'll start hyperfocusing on tiny things, like arranging toothpicks or something to distract herself, and if that doesn't work she needs to get out. She can't even imagine going to a larger play party, even tiny munches are so anxiety-inducing for her! mina is lucky to have someone so attentive and willing to help her out. 3nodding
Mistress Lithias kitten

Leo's always wanted to try one of those. emotion_kirakira Maybe someday.
Mistress Lithias puppy

Congratulations to the three of you for your children. heart Leo is absolutely overjoyed for all of you!

Original Shoujo

oh and.happy birthday to Master Darius. please have a wonderful day.

one more thing to Harley: I never at ANY point in my thinking would have or did think ruining your wife's injured back with sex was okay, no matter what else I might have thought. I've always made it clear you don't break your wife, that kind of a man is no good man.you don't break people..you don't break stuff.just no.so assuming what I said ever applied to your situation was always 100% wrong. I just wanted you to know that.now we can leave it.

Oh and sorry to Mistress Lithia for what I said in the other thread.it was a misunderstanding. however, like other people in the thread,I still don't agree with your strict views on what constitutes a rape and based on what you said it seems like you know most other people don't either, seeing as you said "most young people today don't know what rape is anymore." so let's just agree to disagree.
SDPlus von CT
Mistress Lithias puppy
SDPlus von CT
Mistress Lithias kitten

I don't swear.ask Sir Twilight how I feel about swearing and words like that.if I would ever use that word.
the only trigger was my view on sex inside a relationship which I either said like I meant it applied to everyone, got taken that way, or both.anyway, even after explanations, changing my view, apologies and so on, it was "no backsies! No backsies! I know what you REALLY think, no backsies!" of course that keeps the tension going.I'm sorry if my words triggered a bad reaction in anyone. but it was definitely not because of name calling.the only name calling I've done was against Master Darius and for that I apologized.

anyway, I've heard and accepted Harley's apology. she's forgiven. I hope her child will be okay. I'm sorry he's sick. I would ask to please leave this matter here. I'll still try to stay out unless I'm called.I don't want to cause any more trouble.

Oh, no no no, I think you misunderstand. I wasn't saying you called anyone that, I was using it as an example of a trigger that can cause an adverse reaction in a person.

Some subs enjoy being called that in play by their Dominant but if someone were to call our kitten that it wouldn't end well for them.
Leolilac
Leo has been hiding a little, because the discussion was making her nervous, but she's going to tentatively pop back in now.
Master Darius Gevaldi
Those like my girl mina, who sometimes have anxiety in large crowds, would have panic attacks in clubs or dungeons with 50+ people. When we go to clubs I have to monitor her closely and if she starts showing signs of anxiety, we leave. I am working with her on it because she wants to get over it, and slowly we are able to stay for longer periods of time before we have to leave.

Aaah, poor mina! Leo gets like that sometimes too - she'll start hyperfocusing on tiny things, like arranging toothpicks or something to distract herself, and if that doesn't work she needs to get out. She can't even imagine going to a larger play party, even tiny munches are so anxiety-inducing for her! mina is lucky to have someone so attentive and willing to help her out. 3nodding
Mistress Lithias kitten

Leo's always wanted to try one of those. emotion_kirakira Maybe someday.
Mistress Lithias puppy

Congratulations to the three of you for your children. heart Leo is absolutely overjoyed for all of you!

Thank you Leo. Vac-beds can be a lot of fun, kitten especially enjoys them because she likes the feeling of confinement mixed with sensitive bits becoming over sensitized due to focused attention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff