Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Chieftain Twilight
Ellie Mae Tractor
Chieftain Twilight
Ellie Mae Tractor
Chieftain Twilight

well, TPE relationships are the perfect thing for that. and I think that getting yourself some shackles and rope, and getting yourself tied up all helpless for him one day woul dbe a perfect intro.

you could just let him walk into the bedroom with you like that, and be all coy and exaggeratedly say something like "oh, honey, look! I'm completely helpless. why, you could do anything you wanted right now..." and give him a devilish smile. ya know, start out lighthearted.

but of course, I should warn you, don't actually tie yourself up to the poin of complete helplessness if you are going to be alone. that's dangerous. be sure you can get out of it if you really had to, and quickly.

Just so we can clarify, what does TPE stand for?

And I like that idea smile I know I recently went to the sex shop in my neighborhood to see what some of the prices are for shackles and ropes and I was pretty surprised at how expensive it could be. Would it be less expensive to go to the hardware store to buy rope or is it better quality at the sex shops?

it's Total Power Exchange. ^_^ something I admire but never felt comfortable getting deeply involved with.

and, you could probably get rope at a sports shop or hardware store, but keep in mind certain factors when buying rope. the type of rope that you get needs to be something that won't burn, or dig into your skin. hemp is right out. bad choice. I'd suggest nylon or silk. some people use polyfiber, but I'm not a fan. odds are, you'll likely still have to pay a hefty sum, unless you know a guy, or can get it in bulk.

Ahhh okay, well I'm happy that theres a name to it smile

And Nylon or silk, I'll have to keep that in mind. If you don't mind me asking, have you used rope or shackles yourself? if so which one do you prefer?

and I did see a swing at the shop too, that looks interestingly complicated haha.

I've used both. I actually love both, as well. but if I had to choose.... I'd say rope, because it's far more versatile, and making different knots is super fun. there is an entire artform dedicated to rope-bondage. I could show you some INCREDIBLE pictures that would blow your mind!

Interesting, pm the pictures to me?

The whole idea of tying ropes definitely works with my love for knitting as sad as that it haha, but I'm sure it would be a fun skill to learn smile
Chieftain Twilight
Blackrose_Knight
Gumby Ningata
What are your guy's favorite and least favorite kink?

Fav, I am gonna go skull ******** and getting my hair pulled. I like being used like that.

Least fav? That I will actually participate in? That's kinda hard. The ******** was boring I guess.

ok, I think my brief introduction to 4chan a few years ago left me with a different definition of ******** than you must be using, because that can't be right. o_O; I was under the impression that that was ******** the empty socket of a corpse's eye. I"m guessing that it's a certain type of deep-throat wherein the one "being used" doesn't make any movements? because I didn't know that had a special name.

if I'm mistaken, please correct me.

That's pretty much what it is. It takes a lot of practice for the one being used to be able to handle it without gagging,

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Master Darius Gevaldi
Chieftain Twilight
Blackrose_Knight
Gumby Ningata

Fav, I am gonna go skull ******** and getting my hair pulled. I like being used like that.

Least fav? That I will actually participate in? That's kinda hard. The ******** was boring I guess.

ok, I think my brief introduction to 4chan a few years ago left me with a different definition of ******** than you must be using, because that can't be right. o_O; I was under the impression that that was ******** the empty socket of a corpse's eye. I"m guessing that it's a certain type of deep-throat wherein the one "being used" doesn't make any movements? because I didn't know that had a special name.

That's pretty much what it is. It takes a lot of practice for the one being used to be able to handle it without gagging,

I imagine so. by that same token, I have noticed that deep throat is made infinitely easier when the receiving partner relaxes their throat.

Devoted Pirate

Master Darius Gevaldi

Ah, Rosey, I have always enjoyed your colorful way of describing things. How have you been?
Doing well. I am always colorful. whee

@Cheiftain: That would be deep throating and not being in control of the blow job any longer. In Rosey and M. cannon blow job is I am still in control of the situation, skull ******** he takes over and does as he wishes because I can handle it. No eye sockets for me. sweatdrop
Chieftain Twilight
Master Darius Gevaldi
Chieftain Twilight
Blackrose_Knight
Gumby Ningata

I imagine so. by that same token, I have noticed that deep throat is made infinitely easier when the receiving partner relaxes their throat.

True. Learning to control the gag reflex is also very helpful in it,
Blackrose_Knight
Master Darius Gevaldi

Ah, Rosey, I have always enjoyed your colorful way of describing things. How have you been?

@Cheiftain: That would be deep throating and not being in control of the blow job any longer. In Rosey and M. cannon blow job is I am still in control of the situation, skull ******** he takes over and does as he wishes because I can handle it. No eye sockets for me. sweatdrop

And I am sure its one of the many things your partners adore about you.

On that note, I am going to go spend some quality time with my girls now that the little ones are all asleep. take care.

Lavish Ladykiller

Blackrose_Knight
Gumby Ningata

Thanks for sharing.

Lavish Ladykiller

Master Darius Gevaldi
Gumby Ningata
LooseCogs
Gumby Ningata

I think my favourite is spanking and my least favourite is anything involving barf. just no thank you
Yeah. I think that is probably going to be many people's answer.

Oh, favorite, for me and my girls, is fireplay, least favorite would be shibari. I know a lot of people like the look but I've never been a fan of it.
What is fireplay exactly?

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Blackrose_Knight
Master Darius Gevaldi

aye, I wouldn't expect eye sockets to be a thing. that's why I knew that I need to be informed what ******** really meant.

so.... yeah. ok, then. I think I get it.

Devoted Pirate

Chieftain Twilight
Blackrose_Knight
Master Darius Gevaldi

aye, I wouldn't expect eye sockets to be a thing. that's why I knew that I need to be informed what ******** really meant.

I have a very weak gag reflex, and masterful control of what little I have (I got stomach flu's a lot as a child, I have an iron stomach now.) I imagine if taught how I could sword swallow.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Blackrose_Knight
Chieftain Twilight
Blackrose_Knight
Master Darius Gevaldi

I have a very weak gag reflex, and masterful control of what little I have (I got stomach flu's a lot as a child, I have an iron stomach now.) I imagine if taught how I could sword swallow.

that's impressive. I envy you, that. I don't think I could. I have a very weak gag reflex, unfortunately. I used to be bulimic, and I have ruined my stomach lining with painkillers and highly acidic foods.

Muscular Kitten

Talking about blowjobs reminds me of the time I threw up on a guy because he decided to be a little s**t and try to ram it down my throat.
I no longer trust giving oral to men.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
spam bot392
I would like you to remember the vote count of this thread. It is going to be in the two hundreds tomorrow. 364

jesus, dude! how many accounts do yo have!? o_O; what;s ******** point of this?

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Dippoldism
Talking about blowjobs reminds me of the time I threw up on a guy because he decided to be a little s**t and try to ram it down my throat.
I no longer trust giving oral to men.

serves that ******** right. I dunno what else to say. I'd ask if you were alright, but obviously not. you ******** puked. ._. I mean, it's pretty obvious that you were at the very least upset, and probably in pain. and likely hungry.

some people.... just... ugh.... this is toxic masculinity, right here. the idea that sex is supposed to be inherently violent or coercive, that women are objects to be acted upon, rather than people to make choices for themselves. like damn, he couldn't have guessed that that was a bad idea?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff