Welcome.

Marquessa_De_Sade
*waves*

xBloodxBathx
Hola! Feliz navidad!
I do actually answer the phone like that...year-round... sweatdrop

Asdfghjkl yew guys replied!! Thank you! :'D hi hi! *waves back*
And and that is one cool way to answer a phone! haha
I hope you have fun here and enjoy meeting the other littles that are hanging around.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
StarlinaBorealis
Chieftain Twilight
hola! ^_^

Gumby Ningata
Welcome.

Marquessa_De_Sade
*waves*

xBloodxBathx
Hola! Feliz navidad!
I do actually answer the phone like that...year-round... sweatdrop

we're all very friendly here. ^_^ always glad to welcome new people. stick around, chit chat, ask questions. we love to answer them.

Lavish Ladykiller

StarlinaBorealis
Gumby Ningata
StarlinaBorealis

I hope you have fun here and enjoy meeting the other littles that are hanging around.

Thank you! I'm sure i will n.n
I am sure you will too.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
StarlinaBorealis
Chieftain Twilight
we're all very friendly here. ^_^ always glad to welcome new people. stick around, chit chat, ask questions. we love to answer them.

Thank you, i will! n.n *runs to a pillow cloud and sits making it spin a little* how are youu? What do you like about this lifestyle?

heheheh. Cuteling. you are adorable.

I'm alright I suppose. been out of it lately, do to some emotional stress. but that's for another discussion.

I've really enjoyed the Dom/Sub aspect of this lifestyle the most, as well as Bondage. there is something incredibly liberating about being tied up or tying someone else up. I love it.

I'm interested in a variety of kinks. most of them are forms of Dom/Sub. but I also enjoy watching Human Ponies.

Animal Healer

StarlinaBorealis

Of course we reply! 3nodding

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
StarlinaBorealis
Chieftain Twilight
StarlinaBorealis
Chieftain Twilight

Thank you, i will! n.n *runs to a pillow cloud and sits making it spin a little* how are youu? What do you like about this lifestyle?

heheheh. Cuteling. you are adorable.

I'm alright I suppose. been out of it lately, do to some emotional stress. but that's for another discussion.

I've really enjoyed the Dom/Sub aspect of this lifestyle the most, as well as Bondage. there is something incredibly liberating about being tied up or tying someone else up. I love it.

I'm interested in a variety of kinks. most of them are forms of Dom/Sub. but I also enjoy watching Human Ponies.

Asdfghkl >u< thankies!

Aww :c i'm sorry! *sends hugs and sparkles!* Wait wait..not sparkles *looks through my bag* hmm..not crayons..not stuffies..ahha! *sends candy*

Ohhh that's awesome! I haven't really tried much Dom/Sub o: Bondage sounds so awesome though! /).( especially Shibari.

aww, thankyou~ biggrin I love it. :eats candy.: ya know, I still collect stuffies. ^_^ I even make some myself. if you ask your Daddy, I can sell you one.

and aye, it's really quite wonderful. Shibari and other bondage-art is incredible to look at. I wish I knew some artistic bondage techniques. I will have to take lessons some time.

Devoted Pirate

Shibari is pretty, but I prefer a quick tie that does the trick and puts me in the right position for whatever my Dom wishes.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
StarlinaBorealis
Chieftain Twilight
StarlinaBorealis
Asdfghkl >u< thankies!

Aww :c i'm sorry! *sends hugs and sparkles!* Wait wait..not sparkles *looks through my bag* hmm..not crayons..not stuffies..ahha! *sends candy*

Ohhh that's awesome! I haven't really tried much Dom/Sub o: Bondage sounds so awesome though! /).( especially Shibari.

aww, thankyou~ biggrin I love it. :eats candy.: ya know, I still collect stuffies. ^_^ I even make some myself. if you ask your Daddy, I can sell you one.

and aye, it's really quite wonderful. Shibari and other bondage-art is incredible to look at. I wish I knew some artistic bondage techniques. I will have to take lessons some time.

You're welcome! biggrin oooh oki! *sends you stuffies!* a-and i don't have a Daddy anymore...but i would love to have another stuffie! biggrin

And meeee too! I definitely agree n.n heck, i'd want to take lessons on it just so that i'd be able to know how! XD

what kind of stuffie would you like? ^_^ any particular animal? and do you want it small and cheap, or snuggle-sized? the bigger it is the more expensive it'll have to be. I can do a small one for 5 - 10 dollars, or a bigger one for 15 - 30 dollars.
Mistress Lithia
LilSizzly
Mistress Lithia
LilSizzly
Ugh I read Fifty Shades of Grey the other day because of all the buzz around that book, but it was pretty bad. I'd like to find some actually good BDSM books smile

There was a recent discussion in the thread about BDSM fiction, if you like I can pull up the books mentioned.

Yes please !

Here is the list:

The Marketplace series by Laura Antoniou, The Story of O, Lolita (loosely because of the 'Daddy/little' dynamic althoguh the girl is underage), The Sleeping Beauty series (by Anne Rice as A.N. Roquelaure), Violet & Claire by Francesca Lia Block, House of Dark Delights and the three books following it by Louisa Burton, then there is the Gorean Saga, not everyone likes it because its very misogynist in its view of women but some find the books a good read. There is also a DeviantArt bdsm-esque comic that Chieftain Twilight mentioned. The link is here.

Enjoy.

By the way, my girl absolutely loves the corset in your sig.

Thank you very much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces