Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Tipsy Reveler

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
Department of Mysteries

User Image What color ears do you have? There are a TON of colors of fox tails.
Right now I'm trying to find some good plugs. I'm trying to find one's with loops on the end, but so far they're all either the pacifier style, or made from plastic. I'd much rather use silicone or something like that than plastic. ._.

EDIT:
Did a little more research, and it's not hard plastic. The plugs I was looking at are actually made of TPE. I like them because they come in mini, small, medium, and large.
I'm pretty sure I'm mainly going to order fox tails, because that seems to be what everyone wants, but I may order something like raccoon tails as well.

My ears are orange with black tips. 3nodding

I know orange/black ones already exist but I've never really been fond of them because they're usually shorter than I would like. Plus they're not as fluffy as I would prefer; a big fluffy fox tail would make me happy.

Magic Fairy

Randi The Rogue

I know orange/black ones already exist but I've never really been fond of them because they're usually shorter than I would like. Plus they're not as fluffy as I would prefer; a big fluffy fox tail would make me happy.

User Image I've been able to find black/orange tails, but so far none where it just has a black tip. Most have some kind of streaked pattern. They're still neat looking though.
I found some that get up to 19" long. I'm not sure if that's long enough for you?

Dangerous Lover

Avaricious Koko
So I'm trying to decide on something extra special to do for Sir for Christmas, since it's coming up. He's all the way in Afghanistan right now, so He deserves some nice things.
I'm having issues with the standard red/white Christmas colors. Anyone else think a little reindeer get up might be cute?

I already know what I'm do for Easter at least. 4laugh

I really like to surprise Him. Anyone else like to do extra for their dominant? 4laugh
I like it when people do extra, but I've only had this happen like, three times?

Dangerous Lover

So I need a little help:

I'm getting a bullwhip and swagger stick from AxelWhips (amazing quality, beautiful kangaroo leather) and am deciding between the classic all black for both or a combination of blue and black. The thing is, he usually doesn't make the swagger sticks anymore, and this is the sort of thing that I want to last me just about the rest of my life. Same with the bullwhip.

What does everyone else think? The swagger stick is something I would use in interrogation and Nazi paraphernalia scenes in addition to regular play.

Dangerous Duelist

16,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
M a l c c h i a t o
A little reindeer would be adorable, in my opinion. You could tie in harnesses, leather and bells that way, too. Christmas with a Dominant was always my favorite, especially coming up with creative treats like reindeer or tying up with Christmas themed ribbons.

I need to invest in a nice body harness, they are adorable. Such a great idea, I adore bells! Thanks for the suggestion! 4laugh

S c h a d 3 n f r e u d e
I like it when people do extra, but I've only had this happen like, three times?

Do you already have a set task list, and expect things of them most of the time?
My Dom is all the way in Afghanistan right now, so He's quite lenient with me right now. Especially when He is out on missions, I won't hear from Him for five days straight, sometimes more! I only have a few things that I do everyday for Him, and they don't take much effort. The task are second nature now. So I want to do extra things for Him all the time. I figure holidays are a great time to do this. 3nodding

Dangerous Lover

Avaricious Koko
M a l c c h i a t o
A little reindeer would be adorable, in my opinion. You could tie in harnesses, leather and bells that way, too. Christmas with a Dominant was always my favorite, especially coming up with creative treats like reindeer or tying up with Christmas themed ribbons.

I need to invest in a nice body harness, they are adorable. Such a great idea, I adore bells! Thanks for the suggestion! 4laugh

Do you already have a set task list, and expect things of them most of the time?
My Dom is all the way in Afghanistan right now, so He's quite lenient with me right now. Especially when He is out on missions, I won't hear from Him for five days straight, sometimes more! I only have a few things that I do everyday for Him, and they don't take much effort. The task are second nature now. So I want to do extra things for Him all the time. I figure holidays are a great time to do this. 3nodding
I do indeed. I've not ever had someone learn my protocols well enough to where they were "second nature," so I suppose that they never got the chance. Most people I've had under me have worried too much about doing things "right" rather than actually pleasing me.

Dangerous Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
So I need a little help:

I'm getting a bullwhip and swagger stick from AxelWhips (amazing quality, beautiful kangaroo leather) and am deciding between the classic all black for both or a combination of blue and black. The thing is, he usually doesn't make the swagger sticks anymore, and this is the sort of thing that I want to last me just about the rest of my life. Same with the bullwhip.

What does everyone else think? The swagger stick is something I would use in interrogation and Nazi paraphernalia scenes in addition to regular play.

I've always found black toys to be yummy, but that's just one girl's opinion. If partial to color, then I'd say go for the blue, sir.

Magic Fairy

User Image Good news guys.
I'm about to order various fox tails, and possibly a raccoon or coyote tail or two to get started. I'll be ordering the first buttplug as well, and hopefully soon I'll be able to get a little business started. :]

I'm probably only keeping fox tails in stock, but I can get a bunch of different kinds if anyone is interested. So spread the word. I'll gladly give anyone my email. :3

Feral Kitten

I'm not looking forward to Christmas. Yes, it will be Bear's and mine's first Christmas together but it's only not even two weeks before he leaves.. I'm not looking forward to January 3rd.. And whenever I go into labor at the end of January.

Plus, his birthday is right before Christmas as well.. I've already given him his Christmas present. It was a no-sew blanket I made for him. It's a US Navy fleece fabric with a navy blue second layer. Then for his birthday, I'm taking him out to see the Hobbit as probably our last little date before he leaves for basic training.

I'm honestly mad and fustraited, and part of it's from being pregnant. But it's also he's leaving right before my due date, so I have to have our daughter without him around. That's what's bothering me. Yes, I knew before I got pregnant that he was leaving. I knew he was getting into the military, but I feel like I have the right to be mad about that.

Plus, it's annoying me. He has my collar!!! He just won't tell me when or how he's giving it to me!! I"m really excited for it, but I'm kinda like "I WANT IT NAO!!!"

Barking Shapeshifter

23,875 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Randi The Rogue
Department of Mysteries

User Image What color ears do you have? There are a TON of colors of fox tails.
Right now I'm trying to find some good plugs. I'm trying to find one's with loops on the end, but so far they're all either the pacifier style, or made from plastic. I'd much rather use silicone or something like that than plastic. ._.

EDIT:
Did a little more research, and it's not hard plastic. The plugs I was looking at are actually made of TPE. I like them because they come in mini, small, medium, and large.
I'm pretty sure I'm mainly going to order fox tails, because that seems to be what everyone wants, but I may order something like raccoon tails as well.

I am inspired...if I get around to it, I'll make huge, superfluffy tail. I'll let you know if I do!

I'm still not sure wether to make it either light and fluffy like ostrich feathers or thick and fluffy like fake fur. Dunno if I'll use either of those materials either. I was going to see if I could custom order a fur length first (like two feet long!).

Devoted Pirate

Taking and extended leave of absence from Gaia. PM me if you want to be in the running for Head Mod.

Magic Fairy

User Image You will be missed during your time away from gaia. <3
- ❈ -

Hello

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
so, guys, been a while since I've been here. glad to be back. ^_^

listen, so I have a new girlfriend, and I was her first boyfriend and lover. and I am VERY not used to "vanilla" relationships, if you will. the only thing we have done so far as kink goes is daddy/Little roleplay.

she is of course interested in the BDSM lifestyle, and is getting curious about my tastes. so we have been talking about things to do as our relationship progresses. I'm trying to ease her into it.

any advice on what are good early low-level kink plays and what are good later higher-level ones? basically, I'm trying to determine what is a good progression from what to what to do.

for example, I'm thinking of doing Sensation Play early on, and I wanna know if sensory deprivation and extremism is too much for a beginner. also, I wanna know for example, when it is good to start with Light Bondage. I was thinking mid-level, if you understand what I mean... of course such things as whipping and flogging would be for later.

speaking of which, any way of knowing how to explain the importance of being taught by someone more experienced before letting her try it out herself? I begin to expect that she'll want to whip me before I whip her.

Tipsy Reveler

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
Blackrose_Knight
Taking and extended leave of absence from Gaia. PM me if you want to be in the running for Head Mod.

Hope there's no serious emergency or anything! Well wishes!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff