Pick your poison.

Top 0.12185185185185 12.2% [ 329 ]
Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Magic Fairy

S c h a d 3 n f r e u d e
Mm, I love gun play, actually. I suppose that I'm considered an edgeplayer by many of the things I engage in, but I personally don't.

I agree with the mantra of never trusting that a gun isn't loaded.

User Image Meh, I've heard of too many accidents caused by "unloaded" guns. They make me incredibly nervous anyhow. Even pellet guns, and those pop guns that just shoot out smoke worry me a little bit. I once killed a wood rat with a beebee gun, and it really shook me up. They scare me a lot more now.

Dangerous Lover

Department of Mysteries
Mm, I love gun play, actually. I suppose that I'm considered an edgeplayer by many of the things I engage in, but I personally don't.

I agree with the mantra of never trusting that a gun isn't loaded.

User Image Meh, I've heard of too many accidents caused by "unloaded" guns. They make me incredibly nervous anyhow. Even pellet guns, and those pop guns that just shoot out smoke worry me a little bit. I once killed a wood rat with a beebee gun, and it really shook me up. They scare me a lot more now.
Exactly why it shouldn't ever be trusted.

Playful Friend

User Image

Re: Edgeplay. Leo's absolutely terrified of guns and doesn't even like them when they've got their insides pulled out, but she thinks she'd really love knife play. Not even being cut or anything, just knowing that it could happen. Leo actually really likes knives in general. She thinks they're really pretty. She gets really excited if she sees any; like all bouncy and happy. Her Person finds it silly. =P

Dangerous Lover

Leolilac
User Image

Re: Edgeplay. Leo's absolutely terrified of guns and doesn't even like them when they've got their insides pulled out, but she thinks she'd really love knife play. Not even being cut or anything, just knowing that it could happen. Leo actually really likes knives in general. She thinks they're really pretty. She gets really excited if she sees any; like all bouncy and happy. Her Person finds it silly. =P
I love knives and knife play, but I also love knife play with penetrative play. I cannot bear to touch a person's skin with a knife and NOT draw blood! (Well, I can, I just become saddened.)

Playful Friend

Leolilac
http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy296/Leopardchild/Leoart.png

I love knives and knife play, but I also love knife play with penetrative play. I cannot bear to touch a person's skin with a knife and NOT draw blood! (Well, I can, I just become saddened.)

User Image

Yeah, that scares Leo a bit just 'cause she doesn't know what it feels like and it's one of those things where if she doesn't enjoy it she has to deal with it for a while until it heals up. xD

Dangerous Lover

Leolilac
Leolilac
http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy296/Leopardchild/Leoart.png

User Image

Yeah, that scares Leo a bit just 'cause she doesn't know what it feels like and it's one of those things where if she doesn't enjoy it she has to deal with it for a while until it heals up. xD
This is very true. You can always do it in a place where it will not be seen and will be small. But it's almost hard to say because you will not get the full effect unless you have a full cutting scene.

Liberal Receiver

Leolilac
User Image

Pft. If it wasn't for extreme twitchyness, you'd have loved me a couple months ago. I bled from the slightest things <_<

Playful Friend

User Image

Guys! Leo's Masterperson has been working on being ok with spanking and whatnot and yesterday he used a belt which is super big 'cause he really hated the idea at first and it was so much nicer than hands and Leo's really happyfaced! 4laugh
She has a concern though. She remembers seeing a picture in here a long time ago that told folks safe and unsafe places to hit, and she doesn't remember where to find it. If anyone knows what she's talking about, she'd love to see it again so she can make sure everything is safe. 3nodding
Hey, everyone. New to the forum.
Call me what ever you want. o uo

Devoted Pirate

Leolilac
User Image

Guys! Leo's Masterperson has been working on being ok with spanking and whatnot and yesterday he used a belt which is super big 'cause he really hated the idea at first and it was so much nicer than hands and Leo's really happyfaced! 4laugh
She has a concern though. She remembers seeing a picture in here a long time ago that told folks safe and unsafe places to hit, and she doesn't remember where to find it. If anyone knows what she's talking about, she'd love to see it again so she can make sure everything is safe. 3nodding
I think I can find one but my sexfriendnotboyfriendbutsupercool M. and I had this convo a few nights ago during a random booty call. Never strike the spine/neck. Hitting the meaty part of the butt, the lower on the buttcheek the better. Your butt is meant to be sat on it can take it. 3nodding Back of the thighs are pretty safe, but that could be a nono given personal preference to pain.

There is a bit in Screw The Roses on it, I have to head to class but I will post more when I get home.

Dangerous Lover

Jason0690
Leolilac
User Image

Pft. If it wasn't for extreme twitchyness, you'd have loved me a couple months ago. I bled from the slightest things <_<
Mm. Bloodplay is one of my favorite things.

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I have always wanted to partake in BDMS, and I recently talked to my boyfriend about this, he has no problem, but wants to keep it safe. And this is going to be something both of us are going to be very new at.

What would you recommend for a new couple involved in BDMS? Both of us are of legal age, and there really are no laws against BDMS where we live.

The closest to BDMS we may have really done is just him "hurting" my breasts by twisting and stretching, although for me, the thing is, it doesn't really hurt, I actually enjoy it...
iPyxie
Hey, everyone. New to the forum.
Call me what ever you want. o uo

I dub you O.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Wow! This is the most informative thread I have seen on a topic. Cudose to you. wink

Magic Fairy

Leolilac
User Image

User Image Ooh, congrats. I've never had a belt used on me, but it could be fun. As for where is ok to hit, I'm not 100% sure, but I agree with Blackrose. You're butt and thighs are perfectly fine. ^^

Anasui
I have always wanted to partake in BDMS, and I recently talked to my boyfriend about this, he has no problem, but wants to keep it safe. And this is going to be something both of us are going to be very new at.

What would you recommend for a new couple involved in BDMS? Both of us are of legal age, and there really are no laws against BDMS where we live.

The closest to BDMS we may have really done is just him "hurting" my breasts by twisting and stretching, although for me, the thing is, it doesn't really hurt, I actually enjoy it...

User Image It really depends what you're into.
I personally started out exploring BDSM with a pair of handcuffs. My husband also spanked me a couple times. That kind of opened up more doors and exploration. Now I'm into all kinds of things. Just discuss it with your partner, and see where you want to go. Maybe read some books on the subject. ^^

In other news, I read a more 'casual' description of a master/slave relationship. I think I'm definitely a lot more interested in it now. I'm still not quite comfortable bringing it up with JJ yet, but I'll get there. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff