Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Barking Shapeshifter

23,875 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Esiris
Mephaeris
Thanks, I didn't know that would make a difference. We were thinking about buying an ice cube tray that makes round ice balls too...but the bubbles would still have been an issue, and now it won't!
I really didn't have any problems and I didn't distill the water or anything- but if you are worried about it, the impurities in the water cause air bubbles to form and they get frozen in the water- so... *shrugs*

Alright, I believe you! I'll let my Master know what I've found out and that should make him really happy. Thanks!

Magic Fairy

Mephaeris
Department of Mysteries

So, I figured out sub-space. heart

That's great! I've been in semi-subspace before, but I've never gone totally out-of-body or anything. I can tell when I start to slip into it though.

User Image

It does not do to dwell on dreams,

I'm not really sure what was going on with me, but it was awesome. Like I felt like I didn't weigh anything. I really liked it. n_n
I wouldn't mind it happening again.

Esris: I'll definitely be more specific next time. :]

And forget to live.

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Department of Mysteries

Esris: I'll definitely be more specific next time. :]
No worries, I just get confused sometimes.
As a dom putting a sub in subspace is interesting. They just become puddy in your hands to shape and mold.
Hello, all. ^^

Beloved Vampire

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I find breaking slaves to be the most rewarding. My reward being I can remake them in my own image!

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Roziell DeCartha
I find breaking slaves to be the most rewarding. My reward being I can remake them in my own image!

I think that's kind of a gray area for me- because if it's done badly it's abusive, if it's done well it can be so fulfilling. And because of how piece by piece it is- it isn't like if it's an accident during a flogging where a single bad throw causes harm, the time span can undermine long term healths that aren't accounted for when consent is given making it almost impossible to be part of RISK.

Beloved Vampire

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Esiris
Roziell DeCartha

I think that's kind of a gray area for me- because if it's done badly it's abusive, if it's done well it can be so fulfilling. And because of how piece by piece it is- it isn't like if it's an accident during a flogging where a single bad throw causes harm, the time span can undermine long term healths that aren't accounted for when consent is given making it almost impossible to be part of RISK.

True. But, I am talking more about breaking bad habbits to instill obediance and dicipline. I am also talking about Slaves not submissives... For some reason some people get them confused... often.

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Roziell DeCartha

True. But, I am talking more about breaking bad habbits to instill obediance and dicipline. I am also talking about Slaves not submissives... For some reason some people get them confused... often.

I think because you had said "breaking slaves" instead if training it implied a level of psychological manipulation that goes beyond what people would consider typical- and the reason people use the terms slave and submissive is because really there isn't a single authority in BDSM that holds true for everyone- so their use as terms is only really relevant to specific relationships and self-identification. Like, I may be more strict with my submissive than some people are with their slaves so it doesn't communicate much beyond what side of the slash someone is on.

Beloved Vampire

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Esiris
Roziell DeCartha

I think because you had said "breaking slaves" instead if training it implied a level of psychological manipulation that goes beyond what people would consider typical- and the reason people use the terms slave and submissive is because really there isn't a single authority in BDSM that holds true for everyone- so their use as terms is only really relevant to specific relationships and self-identification. Like, I may be more strict with my submissive than some people are with their slaves so it doesn't communicate much beyond what side of the slash someone is on.

A big difference would be "safe word" or "escapes" which all subs have but, slaves do not. That is the thing most don't notice. When it comes to pychological manipulation, it can be argued that what I do is social atercations via pychological manipulation but, I have only seen good results and, as a pych major, I enjoy using my knowledge to saftly alter one's habbits. You seem very knowledgeable in this. I applaud that.

Tipsy Reveler

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
Roziell DeCartha

A big difference would be "safe word" or "escapes" which all subs have but, slaves do not. That is the thing most don't notice. When it comes to pychological manipulation, it can be argued that what I do is social atercations via pychological manipulation but, I have only seen good results and, as a pych major, I enjoy using my knowledge to saftly alter one's habbits. You seem very knowledgeable in this. I applaud that.

The safe-word thing is nonsense. I know slaves that have safe-words and I know submissives that don't. Also just because you're a psychology major doesn't mean you possess the training required to go routing around in someone's mind safely.

EDIT: Manipulation is abusive, by the way. Perhaps you mean conditioning?

Dangerous Lover

Perhaps this is bad, but I do not recognize when someone has gone into "sub space." I honestly even really, really dislike the term. It just gives me a bad feeling. I prefer to call it "bottom space" rather than "sub space."

On that note, I've only gone into the Top and Dominant equivalent...two or three times. I would say twice.

It felt good.

Also, I'm not going to make a comment on either Roziell's or Esiris's posts. Both just reek of a ton of misinformation. However, let's note that terminology isn't what matters, it's about intent. Try to remember that. (That's to everyone.)

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Roziell DeCartha

A big difference would be "safe word" or "escapes" which all subs have but, slaves do not.
[snip]

I disagree. Whether there is a safeword or not is not indicative of whether someone is a slave or submissive. If that's how you define it, that's fine, but it's not absolute to any extent.

Beloved Vampire

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Randi The Rogue
Roziell DeCartha

The safe-word thing is nonsense. I know slaves that have safe-words and I know submissives that don't. Also just because you're a psychology major doesn't mean you possess the training required to go routing around in someone's mind safely.

EDIT: Manipulation is abusive, by the way. Perhaps you mean conditioning?

I am bored with this arguement. I have been on both sides of it and I may as well let google try:

http://www.teramis.com/kink/subvslave.htm

Beloved Vampire

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Raspberry Flavored Milk
Roziell DeCartha

A big difference would be "safe word" or "escapes" which all subs have but, slaves do not.
[snip]

I disagree. Whether there is a safeword or not is not indicative of whether someone is a slave or submissive. If that's how you define it, that's fine, but it's not absolute to any extent.

All I am saying is their are clear differences that define slaves and submissives. Research is available all over the internet as well as literature in safe sex stores. I do agree each relationship is unique but, there are definitions available.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff