Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Blackrose_Knight
Silvia Crow
GF/FWB is interested in trying some light bondage (Mostly in the form of ball gags and handcuffs). Any tips and/or suggestions on gear to buy? We were considering just buying some stuff from Spencers.
Make sure you are of or over the ago of majority before you do this. If you are specifically wanting a ball gag and handcuffs, go to Spencers for the handcuffs, but I would go for a good ball gag. Cheap ones can break in your mouth (and pose a choking hazard) or be made out of poky plastic and/or have plastic burrs of ouch. Inspect your products before you buy them; that is sound buying practice for much anything though.

There's an Adult Megaplex a bit of a ways on the highway that might have some...

About how much does a good quality ball gag go for?

Also, any opinion on ring gags?

Dangerous Lover

Silvia Crow
Blackrose_Knight
Silvia Crow
GF/FWB is interested in trying some light bondage (Mostly in the form of ball gags and handcuffs). Any tips and/or suggestions on gear to buy? We were considering just buying some stuff from Spencers.
Make sure you are of or over the ago of majority before you do this. If you are specifically wanting a ball gag and handcuffs, go to Spencers for the handcuffs, but I would go for a good ball gag. Cheap ones can break in your mouth (and pose a choking hazard) or be made out of poky plastic and/or have plastic burrs of ouch. Inspect your products before you buy them; that is sound buying practice for much anything though.

There's an Adult Megaplex a bit of a ways on the highway that might have some...

Depends where you get it from. Can go anywhere from twenty about all the way up to fifty or sixty dollars. Some of my favorite gags have been in the range of thirty to forty U.S. dollars.

Ring gags are not that great for beginners. They can be nice for the open mouth feel and you can penetrate the mouth while they're in use, but that's only if you can fit the p***s or prosthetic through it. I highly recommend a plug gag. A ring gag keeps the mouth open at a generally uncomfortable angle for people new to wearing gags.

Also, I posted on the page before this, don't know if you saw it.

Devoted Pirate

Silvia Crow
Blackrose_Knight
Silvia Crow

I am not a ball gag fan ( I dislike drooling on myself, and boy do you drool). I would be warry of Adult Megaplex's and kink gear, then generally only have low grade kink stuff on site for dabblers. Low grade = generally hurty in the WRONG ways. Like burrs in plastic...ect ect. I would look there, but always inspect things that are going into sensitive places like mouths and genital areas.

If you don't want to drop money, try a pervertables like Shad suggested. But for a gag, just venture out and buy one, then splurge on a nice one if you like it.

Soyonia's Datemate

Anxious Loiterer

17,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd like to point out that Silvia Crow has not confirmed she is over the age of majority.

Tipsy Reveler

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
Urvogel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd like to point out that Silvia Crow has not confirmed she is over the age of majority.

You don't have to be age of majority to post in this topic and to receive our information/assistance. We're aware they have not stated whether they were or not. Hence why Blackrose has been saying, "If you are above the age of majority..."

Dangerous Lover

Who here is involved in Leather? Anyone?

I've been trying to learn more about its inner workings, but haven't been too successful. Most of what I know was inherited knowledge from someone in my family who was a capped leatherman. I'm personally more into simple D/s and M/s, which is why I ask. I'd like to know more about it, though.

Magic Fairy

User Image

They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops. And that's true.

I would love to be able to make things with leather.
Sadly though, I'm not creative at all.
Also I have a job now. So with one of my next pay checks, I plan on getting something from CollarFactory. heart

What they don't tell you, is that once time starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
Hello! I'm back, and eighteen. :3 and all that fun stuff.

Devoted Pirate

RosesFallingLikeRain
Which is generally good but is 18 the age of majority for your area?

Dangerous Lover

That's not what I meant. I didn't say "leather crafting." Leather is one of the lifestyles under the BDSM spectrum, which is why I capitalized it. It really has nothing to do with leather crafting, though many people involved in Leather do do some form of leather working.

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
Blackrose_Knight
RosesFallingLikeRain
Yes, it is. I'm finally legal.

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
RosesFallingLikeRain
Blackrose_Knight
RosesFallingLikeRain
Yes, it is. I'm finally legal.

Good for you! 3nodding

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
S c h a d 3 n f r e u d e

Silvia Crow

I don't like ball gags either, I'm not a big gag fan (one way or the other)... but I do enjoy light bondage. I have a thing against fuzzy cuffs, though, but that's just me.

I'd suggest doing what I do -- get in good with the crafters and artists. they usually have good-quality stuff, and will sell it at reasonable prices. if you want, I can hook you up with leatherers, chainmail weavers, collar-makers, whipmakers, the works.
*licks boots* biggrin

Magic Fairy

S c h a d 3 n f r e u d e
That's not what I meant. I didn't say "leather crafting." Leather is one of the lifestyles under the BDSM spectrum, which is why I capitalized it. It really has nothing to do with leather crafting, though many people involved in Leather do do some form of leather working.

User Image

They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops. And that's true.

Oh, I misunderstood. Thanks for correcting me. 3nodding

What they don't tell you, is that once time starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff