Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pick your poison.

Top 0.12185185185185 12.2% [ 329 ]
Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

◄◄◄___________ℓ٥٧٤ ♥

sad Oh that's terrible. Unfortunately "Creepy Doms" Exist.

If any of you have a fetlife account, there is a wonderful article on how to spot a "Creepy Dom" and avoid them that someone wrote.

ℓ٥٧٤ ♥___________►►►

Tipsy Stalker

8,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Cod Fish Queen
◄◄◄___________ℓ٥٧٤ ♥

If any of you have a fetlife account, there is a wonderful article on how to spot a "Creepy Dom" and avoid them that someone wrote.

ℓ٥٧٤ ♥___________►►►

Is there a way to read that article without registering?
Tagoka
Cod Fish Queen
◄◄◄___________ℓ٥٧٤ ♥

ℓ٥٧٤ ♥___________►►►

Is there a way to read that article without registering?

Unfortunately, no. There is not. sad

Tipsy Stalker

8,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Cod Fish Queen

Oh well, things like these are worth reading, guess I'll have to register sweatdrop
Tagoka
Cod Fish Queen

Oh well, things like these are worth reading, guess I'll have to register sweatdrop

Message me after you have.
I'll PM you the link to the article.

Tipsy Stalker

8,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Cod Fish Queen
Tagoka
Cod Fish Queen

Message me after you have.
I'll PM you the link to the article.

Thankyou.
♥ ℓ٥٧٤ ♥

;___;

♥ ℓ٥٧٤ ♥

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
GF/FWB is interested in trying some light bondage (Mostly in the form of ball gags and handcuffs). Any tips and/or suggestions on gear to buy? We were considering just buying some stuff from Spencers.

Tipsy Reveler

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
Silvia Crow
GF/FWB is interested in trying some light bondage (Mostly in the form of ball gags and handcuffs). Any tips and/or suggestions on gear to buy? We were considering just buying some stuff from Spencers.

If you're just dabbling in light bondage, Spencer gear should be fine. It's low-quality most of the time and cheap (obviously) so if you and your partner aren't sure how into it you both are, I definitely wouldn't invest much money into bondage toys straight out of the gate.

Also, I actually still have my handcuffs I bought at Spencer's; they've survived moderate play-times over two years now. Plus I kind of like the fact that, at least with the ones I purchased, you don't *need* the key to get out of them.

5,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Die Kleine Kaiserin
Pretty heavy and serious question here, but there's something I just really need to know the answer to. I'm going to type it in smaller print so those who don't want to read it don't have to and because I'm still uneasy talking about it.

A few years ago, I was in a pretty bad emotional and psychological abusive relationship. The guy I was dating/fooling around with (the official bf/gf status was on again off again) wasn't exactly mentally stable and I'm pretty sure he had a bit of dissociative identity disorder (otherwise none as multiple personality). I don't want to get too far into detail, but we had some sort of strange S&M relationship and I was the submissive during "play time." We were kind of young and stupid, so we didn't have a safe word or anything. Anyway, we never had full on sex (he... didn't exactly work right most of the time), but when he'd "get to third," I remember there were times when I asked/told him to stop and he just wouldn't. There were also times where I didn't feel like having sexy times and he'd be so adamant about "pleasuring me" that I didn't really have any choice but to comply. We didn't involve "no meaning yes" in our play, so... yeah. I guess the question I'm trying to ask is... was I sexually abused during those moments when he just wouldn't stop?
i agree with rose as well. unless you have determined the safe word no really does mean no.

5,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Silvia Crow

i have 2 great websites for you theyre called sub-shop.com and extreme-restraints.com you should look into them great material for bondage lovers (its all they sell lol)

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Night Wolf espada 0
Silvia Crow

i have 2 great websites for you theyre called sub-shop.com and extreme-restraints.com you should look into them great material for bondage lovers (its all they sell lol)

We're still in that experimental phase. Not really looking to get anything "permanent" just yet.

Devoted Pirate

Silvia Crow
Make sure you are of or over the ago of majority before you do this. If you are specifically wanting a ball gag and handcuffs, go to Spencers for the handcuffs, but I would go for a good ball gag. Cheap ones can break in your mouth (and pose a choking hazard) or be made out of poky plastic and/or have plastic burrs of ouch. Inspect your products before you buy them; that is sound buying practice for much anything though.
Blackrose_Knight
Silvia Crow
Make sure you are of or over the ago of majority before you do this. If you are specifically wanting a ball gag and handcuffs, go to Spencers for the handcuffs, but I would go for a good ball gag. Cheap ones can break in your mouth (and pose a choking hazard) or be made out of poky plastic and/or have plastic burrs of ouch. Inspect your products before you buy them; that is sound buying practice for much anything though.

(Not to mention that inferior plastic + sensitive skin of lips can potentially cause irritation or even minor chemical burns in sensitive people...)

Dangerous Lover

Ugh, Spencer's? Why recommend that?

Go shop around an online website. I work at Edenfantasys, they've got some nice gear there for starters. A pair of soft leather cuffs or soft neoprene cuffs will suit you well and do the job fine. Neoprene is like a rubber material, almost, very soft and plush and good for those who sweat since it won't retain smells. (I personally love the scent of sweaty leather, but then again, I'm like that.)

In terms of ball gags, I wrote a post on my blog about them. I can link it to you if you want so that you can see which one suits you and your partner best. A good starting gag is a binky (or plug) gag, has a little base that goes over the lips.

There's also always the option of pervertables! Have a scarf, a belt, some rope? Rope up their wrists and ankles, or use a belt around their upper arms to restrain. Then tie the scarf between their teeth and around their head. Impromptu, sexy, and fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff