Welcome to Gaia! ::

I scratch my arms or head compulsively. To the point where I've made my arms bleed before. o__O But that was only once.

I also fidget.. by.. tearing things, or disassembling things. I'll chew on pens, or bite my finger nails...

Things like that.
Some will win, some will lose

Ripping the skin off my knuckles. With my teeth. Dunno where I got it from, really. I also tend to bounce my leg up and down at a fast rate when I'm extremely nervous- and during panic attacks I almost always have my hands on my face, either covering my mouth or my eyes.

Some are born to sing the blues

Questionable Cat

If I am nervous/stressed, I tear up paper into small pieces.
(Odd-yes. But, it does help me a bit because it takes my mind off whatever I'm supposed to be doing.)

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Well, when I get nervous, I always hyperventillate.
Always.
Or I fidget a lot with my feet, just to keep the tension away.
It never works crying

Fashionable Explorer

I start combing my fingers through my hair and end up pulling a lot of hair out
When I'm nervous I feel anxious as well and I'd do stuff like tap my feet, play with my fingers, and fidget
I bite the inside of my cheek if I'm nervous or trying to think. When I paintball I also keep rechecking my hopper and at work I play with stuff.
I touch myself- like I go at my hair a lot, touch my lips, touch my arms.
Spierred
I bite the inside of my cheek if I'm nervous or trying to think. When I paintball I also keep rechecking my hopper and at work I play with stuff.

When I'm trying to think, I sort do this weird thing where I stick out my tongue a little bit at the side of my mouth redface

Loyal Friend

9,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
i have bad habits to
i bite my nails and bit of my skin on fingers and crack my knocks and play with my hair xp

Shy Kitten

When I'm nervous I play with my hair, scratch my cheek, or shake my leg. sweatdrop
Biting the inside of my mouth and stuttering D:!

i always ******** stutter! i never used to and for some reason ive started stuttering. tis so annoying coz then people know im nervous and what not >_>"
When I'm nervous I get really quiet, and I need to be doing something, anything, with my hands. If I'm sitting down I shake my leg. Or I play with my hair. And I don't make eye contact with anyone.
my hands get cramps when im nervous.. have to wait for 3-5 minutes before its relaxes again..

i either clench my jaw, or chatter my teeth together, it used to be really bad but its better recently ^-^

User Image

Whenever I get really nervous, I seem to discover a new psychological problem. Since the start of this year, for instance, I've developed pica(and now chew on my keys), the ability to undergo an anxiety attack whenever I hear excessively loud drums, as well as a number of mild OCD symptoms. >>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff