Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadow_Prowler
I'd take up jogging and eat slightly less. Don't starve yourself, but just don't eat past the point where you feel full.

its not how much you eat it's what you eat and your calery intake.
ive tryed alot of these things but nothing works idk y crying
Seems to me you need more help with spelling. domokun
morgan901
im 5'7 and i weigh 140-150(tryed 2 scales and they all say something diffrent but in that rang) and i wana wegh 120-130 by june but w/e i do i dont lose lbs.

i walk about 30min a day
&
eat healthy

does any1 no watelse i can do

BECOME A DRAMATIC VEGGAN AND EXCERSICE AT LEAST 45 MIN,30 MIN IT´S NOT REALLY ENOUGH IF U REALLY WANNA LOSE WEIGH
Seems like most EVERYONE on this thread needs help spelling. *facepalm*
well, I dont know what else you can do, but maybe you can start to change youre eating habits.
xXFallyn_AngelXx
drink 8 cups of water a day and make sure to get your servings of fruits and vegetables (drinking the water will help the most) and just stick too it. good luck!

aye!
Drink lots and lots and lots of water.I mean chug it down!!!!!
lol not really,but drinking alot of water helps alot.One night I drank like five huge glasses of water,and had to pee so so bad lol but I like lost about 5 pounds eek
Yogurt's good too.I eat Creme Savers Yogurt.I swear it's as good as the candy!!!!Well that's my opinion *shrug*
Erm what else...Lots of fruit,I guess.
Or another good thing is Slim Fast.That works pretty good.
Uh I don't know maybe exercise more?Lots of bike rides are good.Run up and down stairs.I don't know...swim?Well not in winter but later when it's hot swimming is really good.
I don't know what else hope this helps!!!! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces