Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Would you buy a purse proclaiming ur love for naruto?

oh, yes! 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 4 ]
Eww, no! 0.40740740740741 40.7% [ 11 ]
Would buy a purse proclaiming how much I loved another anime character! 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
This poll closed on February 29, 2008.
No longer accepting new votes.

15,175 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hey! Please answer the question in the poll n if u have ne comments regarding the question let me know. If there is a different character u would love to let the world know how much you love them please tell me. This is a question that a friend and I have been debating and we figured a good way to get an answer to our theory of whether or not people would wear a purse like this was to ask our fellow gaians.
personally, I don't give a damn about naruto....but I'm a total Alvin and the Chipmunk freak and, yes, I'd buy a purse/bag with them on it so...if you really want it, go for it.

15,175 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
personally im not a narutard myself, but if i were to buy one for me it would have to be bleach or fushugi yugi. I would be willing to let the world know how much i loved a certain anime with a cool punk style purse/bag.
I'd have a bag with Sasuke on it. He's hot... heart
No way, too tacky and not fashionable. Plus I am past that stage of anime.
Debating? Yeesh. Does it really require THAT much thought...

I've own a pink Gaara wallet before. My current wallet is death note. I have Naruto keychains on my bag *shrug*... Where what you like.
Uh...sure.
I just got an adorable Hello Kitty tote last week. Then again I adore Hello Kitty goodies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff