no 0.23595505617978 23.6% [ 21 ]
indifferent 0.19101123595506 19.1% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

User Image

My name is Devon.
And everyone calls me dev dev

i really don't like my name.

but when people ask me what i would like to change mine to.. is simply don't know!! lol

sweatdrop

Daniella
PopsMcgee is my name.
my name is brittany anne
although im cuban, i have an american name that 99% of my family pronounces brig-nee or breenee

-sigh-

also, you can imagine the constant Spears jokes
>.-
i want to name my daughter after my mom: Lissette
tifdaboss
PRIESTER I HATE MY LAST NAME PRIEST ER xp

you hate your last name. try have bevis as your last name. almost always mispronounced and spelled wrong. not to mention that when i was in a public elementary school, i was made fun of b/c of the show beavis and butthead

btw, my (real) name is Julia. i go by maggie though

RyokoAoi rolled 5 10-sided dice: 6, 6, 4, 2, 3 Total: 21 (5-50)

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Regina is my name. I like it. I was named after my aunt's favorite teacher and I ended up going into education as well. Imagine that! blaugh
I like my name, its reallly unique. I havent met or seen anyone with my name. xd

Intellectual Mage

13,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Athlete 50
  • Rebuilder 100
My real name is Georgia (which I REALLY don't like), but I go by my middle name, Jessica.

My nicknames are Jess and anime.

Liberal Hoarder

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My name is Carly.

I like it a lot. I used to hate it, but I really like it, but children's media needs to stop naming characters Carly. It bothers me.

Every time I go see a movie with this one friend I have, there's someone named Carly in it. And there was a point where we went to the movies a lot and about every movie had it. It was obnoxious.

I couldn't stand having the name Savannah or Taylor. They're nice names, and no offense if it's yours, it's just that tons of people around here have those names.
I'm Jeannie. And my middle name's Chinese, so not many people really bother with it. >___>

I used to hate my name. Like- in elementary school, everyone made fun of me. You know... that 'Genie in a Bottle' song became some everyday happening. D;
But I'm getting to like it now, except some strangers first say my name as Jenny or Jeannine.

Is it an old name? The only people I've met that share my name are retired or about to retire.
I like it it's different no one can spell it.
My name is Georgia cause I was named after my dead grandmother. stare Be happy atleast people don't call you Alabama.
i'm pretty cool with my first name its alittle common but its alright... i used to wish my name was jade but thats another story... i love my last name however, Tabasco i mean come on heart
frog_luvin_baby
I have always hated having an ordinary name. Emily Michelle. They are both common and my last name begins with a Z. It's really long and Polish too. My name may be on all those mugs and keychains but I am always referred to as Emily Z because people don't want another Emily to answer. I want to be Emily not Emily Z. Plus people always spell it wrong. Theyspell it Emilee, Emilie, Emiley, or one of those with an extra 'l'. So, what's your name? What are some names you think are cool or different? What's a nickname you have?

Oh yeah, my nicknames are pretty boring: Em'n'em, Em, and Emmy are the ones I went by as a kid

now I go by different ones: Milly, Mill, Mills, and Poindexter. (poindexter was my name in a play)

My dear, i had the total opposite problem as a child. My name is rather unqiue for my area, and as a child that caused me no end of grief from my fellow students at school. It doesn't help that my surname and middle name are just as difficult, if not more so, to pronounce for the locals here. Don't even get my started on the patronym -half of the people I know didn't even understand what that was before they met me!

My name is Signe. There are two pronounciations, each with a difference meaning in accordance with my culture (Norwegian), and there are about a hundred mispronounciations that I have to suffer through daily.

Pronounciation #1: Sing-nuh. This is the general or "normal" pronounciation, but can also imply a degree of fondness or familiarity when used by a family member or close friend.

Pronounciation #2: Sig-nuh. This is the pronounciation most people use because they have difficulties with the first. Unfortunately, this is also the pronounciated that my mother or father might use to imply that I had done something to annoy or upset them. gonk

Mispronounciations: Sig-nay, Sin-yay, Singe, Sig-knee, Sign, Sin-ee, etc. The list is endless.
i like my name. its unique.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces