Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't think of anything good to get my wife for her birthday. She tends to buy anything she wants for herself. I don't mean that she has everything, but she isn't wanting fore much. Does anyone have an idea???
Ask her what she wants. rolleyes

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Do something romantic for her instead of a present. Take her to a nice spot in town, decorate the bathroom and take a nice shower together, throw rose petals on the bed and have the entire room full of candles.

Us girls love that kind of thing. Hell, cook her a home-made meal along with everyone else too. It's the effort that counts.
Northawke_rs
Do something romantic for her instead of a present. Take her to a nice spot in town, decorate the bathroom and take a nice shower together, throw rose petals on the bed and have the entire room full of candles.

Us girls love that kind of thing. Hell, cook her a home-made meal along with everyone else too. It's the effort that counts.

honestly i think that depends on who you are XD
I know exactly how you feel! My love never says what he wants, so I am pratically clueless as to what to get him. So what I do... I just go to the mall or whatever store and look around until I find that one thing that just says "GET ME FOR JOE! HE'D LOVE ME!"....lol, know what I am saying?

Whenever I plan on getting him something though, I always see something else. xd
jewelery is always nice! it doesn't even have to be expensive, just in good taste. pearl earings, a silver bracelet. something she can cherish and show off and be like "my honey bear sure loves me!" a gift certificate for a day at the spa is nice too. who doesn't love that?
DarknessDeku
Ask her what she wants. rolleyes

THIS!!!!!

Dainty Doll

The gift itself is less important than the way it's delivered.

For example, for my last birthday, my husband wrapped my present (a bright green clarinet) in wrapping paper he'd made himself.

And when he proposed to me, he made a paper-mache piniata, and filled it with sweets and a box that held the ring, inscribed with "I love you in the face!"

She'll appreciate the thought more than the gift- so if you're struggling to think of something a little more unusual, just try giving the gift (jewellery-anything) in an unusual way that she'll remember.
engrave some jewelry for her.
Make dinner for her.. Or, if you cant cook, take her to a fancy resturaunt.. Then give her a massage, or if you cant do that either, a gift reciept to a spa.. Clean the house.. A rose.. Bubble bath.. I dunno. Something romantic.
my bf made me dinner for my birthday once and i still havent forgotten

Aged Genius

2,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
If you have a bead store nearby, go down there and ask them to show you how to make some earrings or a necklace. I guarantee, within 30 minutes you'll have a few one-of-a-kind jewelry items that she'll love b/c you made them.

Otherwise, I think most of us have the same idea. Make her something special. Or do something extra special for her. 3nodding
i don't know about the "normal" women of the planet, but i HATE getting jewelery. the only ******** piece of jewelery i'd want is *hint hint* a ring. ha.... and she already has THAT....

take her on vacation. tell her you got tickets to the opera, but take her to the opera in sydney. or venice. wherever. whatever she likes. i don't know her, so i can't tell you what to give her. YOU should be able to figure out what she likes ahaha

Wealthy Citizen

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100

Dinner
Lingerie
Jewelry

Beloved Capitalist

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
you should get her pregnant for her birthday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff