Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok stupid of me but i am sooo mad and angry that i just had to find a way to let it all out. im angry because my stupid school play is calld ghost in winslow park. now see all the acters are pretty good xcept this grl misha. i hate her but tolerate her cuz she is in it. but she doesnt even act right. she plays some lady idk... i play n old lady called emily lmao n u know i kinda like it. just cuz i have a cane and can feel special. lmao neways movin on im just mad because the teacher kelly or kally or wateva her name is. she gets angry with me and all the students when we mess up our lines. u know i understand that but theres something wrong when the teacher does the same stupid thing and yeah. she laughs when she should b serious and then she bitches about when we all do the same thing. idk... i just want 2 tell her that if she thinks she is any better then she should just go and do this her self. idk its just annoying really bad when she acts like she is queen or wateva. im just mad and if u cant really read some of wat i wrote well this is just kinda a rant so sori lol.... but yeah just wana know your opinions... um and also i wana know should i quite the play or just stick it out through it all because im sooo frustrated and yeah....idk
LEARN TO ******** SPEAK ENGLISH.

I nearly died of an aneurysm in my brain just reading that s**t.

Fashionable Shoujo

ArmouredKin
LEARN TO ******** SPEAK ENGLISH.

I nearly died of an aneurysm in my brain just reading that s**t.

I read your sig. I understand, although IMO being harsh on the internet gets you nowhere, but it accumulates bad karma. A plus for those who suffered your wrath xD just kidding. razz
My karma's just fine, honey, but that...abomination of a post up there is not fine.

Fashionable Shoujo

ArmouredKin
My karma's just fine, honey, but that...abomination of a post up there is not fine.

It's Gaia! People love to rant about things just to let steam out. (exemplified by me earlier roffle). Although if she was TyPInG LikE ThIs, she needs to be smacked upside the head and her caps lock and shift keys need to be removed.
Awesome quick response BTW, you seem to be skimming through topics huh?
It's amazing how bad people are at their own language.

Fashionable Shoujo

bloodytaco
It's amazing how bad people are at their own language.
It's amazing how brown your lips are.
I'm hurt by your text.

Fashionable Shoujo

bloodytaco
I'm hurt by your text.
I apologize. I beg you forgive : P
in other news, I'm going to bed. I hate you all, go die, blah blah.
lmao hey i am truly sorry about my horrible typing up there
when i go on a rant i really dont pay any attention to what i write
or how i write hope you except my appology ...

Fashionable Shoujo

sewa_dragon
I have no problem with your typing skills biggrin We all need to let off that steam sometimes or we may ASPLOAD! It's all gravy, don't trip.
sewa_dragon

Amazingly, you're just making it worse stare

Please just try to be more coherent. That's all I ask. Oh, and stop with the 'lol', 'lmao', etc after every Gods-damned sentence. If you are laughing, by all means express a LOL. Otherwise, it just comes across as some kind of bizarre nervous tic, like you have tourette's or something.
yeah i understand about the lolz after every sentence
i only put that out of bad habbit
i put lolz just to express how i am thinking or how i feel
if i am angry and suddenly i feel like laughing i put that
or for any other reason
it is just a habbit and i am really sori
sewa_dragon
yeah i understand about the lolz after every sentence
i only put that out of bad habbit
i put lolz just to express how i am thinking or how i feel
if i am angry and suddenly i feel like laughing i put that
or for any other reason