Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok here is my story.............Excuse me if its confusing, for I am confused myself

I met this girl Brandi(On the internet) about a year and seven months ago. She was "dating" Jackie who is 14 (Brandi is 15). Jackie decided she really wasnt a lesbian and her mother would get made etc....So Brandi "liked" me and so we started talking. At the same time me and Brandi were "Dating" I was talking to Jackie. (Thinking back I say to myself...Why did I mess with these girls). Make things short, I dumped Brandi whom I really wasnt "diggin" for Jackie. That hurt Brandi I guess, thats what she says..Dont see how since we only "dated" for a week dramallama . But yeah, me and Brandi were still talking as friends. After five months Brandi introduced me to Ladara, her cousin.

I never talked to Ladara, maybe a hi and bye every now an then. Then after about three months, me and Ladara started talking. (This whole time me and Jackie are still "dating"...) And after about a week me and Ladara began talking she introduced me to Jazzmine. (Just typing her name makes me smile rofl ) Well about three week before I met Jazzmine, Jackie introduced me to Angela....Me and Angela clicked right away...So we started to share feelings xd She knew about me and Jackie but didnt really care much. And I found myself to love Angela more than Jackie. Jackie and I have beening going through major problems too and I just was over Jackie domokun ...

Back to Jazzmine....I really love this girl..She means a lot to me. A whole lot...the world...Out of all the girls ive messed with....I mean, I would never leave her to be hurt like I did the other three girls....Hell I cant...Ive never felt for someone like this ITS CRAZY! neutral ...(All these so called relationships are long distance.) But looking back the girls ive had feelings for are young and know nothing....nothing...Jackie who is 14 almost 15....Angela who is 15.....Brandi who just turned 16....Like wtf was I doing??? I am taking these young girls hearts and breaking them....Back then I didnt know....(OMG i Just realized it)....

I have issues about Jazzmine leaving me or cheating on me....I mean I fear it...being alone..Ive been wanting to type this and now I know! I fear being left or my heart being broken (Ive never had a broken heart) because I have BROKEN all these girls hearts except Jazzmine. I have been with Jazzmine for 7 months now and she is so awesome.....Although she is 15....yeah...She is very very matture...she has been through a lot in her life....She is very anti-social because of her childhood...She has no friends except for Ladara who has been her best friend since she was a kid. I broke it off with Jackie and Angela....and Brandi whos crazy a** got pregnant and what not... neutral I swear, truely, with all my heart love Jazzmine....But I dont know.....I always have the feeling to talk to more than one person...Like yesterday I talked to Angela and I said I love her...and she said she loves me... stare Its like why am I doing this???? Why must I talk to more than one person....I dont want to hurt Jazzmine...And I am 17

Am I jerk for doing this?? What is with me? emo ?? dramallama I just thought Id share some of my story..I could right forever talking about this....Go ahead and give me your thoughts, say what I need to hear, I can take harshness and cruelty... neutral I need meds...
... maybe you can sum this up just a little bit. I didn't understand any of it for the most part
Kakashi-soa
Ok here is my story.............Excuse me if its confusing, for I am confused myself

I met this girl Brandi(On the internet) about a year and seven months ago. She was "dating" Jackie who is 14 (Brandi is 15). Jackie decided she really wasnt a lesbian and her mother would get made etc....So Brandi "liked" me and so we started talking. At the same time me and Brandi were "Dating" I was talking to Jackie. (Thinking back I say to myself...Why did I mess with these girls). Make things short, I dumped Brandi whom I really wasnt "diggin" for Jackie. That hurt Brandi I guess, thats what she says..Dont see how since we only "dated" for a week dramallama . But yeah, me and Brandi were still talking as friends. After five months Brandi introduced me to Ladara, her cousin.

I never talked to Ladara, maybe a hi and bye every now an then. Then after about three months, me and Ladara started talking. (This whole time me and Jackie are still "dating"...) And after about a week me and Ladara began talking she introduced me to Jazzmine. (Just typing her name makes me smile rofl ) Well about three week before I met Jazzmine, Jackie introduced me to Angela....Me and Angela clicked right away...So we started to share feelings xd She knew about me and Jackie but didnt really care much. And I found myself to love Angela more than Jackie. Jackie and I have beening going through major problems too and I just was over Jackie domokun ...

Back to Jazzmine....I really love this girl..She means a lot to me. A whole lot...the world...Out of all the girls ive messed with....I mean, I would never leave her to be hurt like I did the other three girls....Hell I cant...Ive never felt for someone like this ITS CRAZY! neutral ...(All these so called relationships are long distance.) But looking back the girls ive had feelings for are young and know nothing....nothing...Jackie who is 14 almost 15....Angela who is 15.....Brandi who just turned 16....Like wtf was I doing??? I am taking these young girls hearts and breaking them....Back then I didnt know....(OMG i Just realized it)....

I have issues about Jazzmine leaving me or cheating on me....I mean I fear it...being alone..Ive been wanting to type this and now I know! I fear being left or my heart being broken (Ive never had a broken heart) because I have BROKEN all these girls hearts except Jazzmine. I have been with Jazzmine for 7 months now and she is so awesome.....Although she is 15....yeah...She is very very matture...she has been through a lot in her life....She is very anti-social because of her childhood...She has no friends except for Ladara who has been her best friend since she was a kid. I broke it off with Jackie and Angela....and Brandi whos crazy a** got pregnant and what not... neutral I swear, truely, with all my heart love Jazzmine....But I dont know.....I always have the feeling to talk to more than one person...Like yesterday I talked to Angela and I said I love her...and she said she loves me... stare Its like why am I doing this???? Why must I talk to more than one person....I dont want to hurt Jazzmine...And I am 17

Am I jerk for doing this?? What is with me? emo ?? dramallama I just thought Id share some of my story..I could right forever talking about this....Go ahead and give me your thoughts, say what I need to hear, I can take harshness and cruelty... neutral I need meds...

everyone makes mistakes

and we all get karma for it

but all u can do now... is learn from this and try to be a good honest loving person

and go with the flow

whatever will be will be
u were a jerk 4 breaking the other girls' hearts evil but if u really love jazzmine go4 her! heart and just don't mess with any other girls in the relationship
yous a player
Looking at your track record, you're in for some real problems in the future if you don't change your methods. It may seem odd and maybe hard to do, but I suggest that you be pickier with who you date. Maybe once you get to know a girl, ask yourself something like: five years from now, is this the person I want to be with? If someone better comes along, will I leave her? The last thing you want to do is lead a girl on. If you're in a situation where you're dating one girl and you're interested in another one you meet, don't jump into an intimate relationship with them. It's safer to be friends while you're still "taken," and if eventually you both are single, then go ahead. In the meantime, you'll have more time to examine your relationship before doing something too soon and messing things up with someone. And especially try to stay away from dating your former girlfriend's friends, because that'll cause even more trouble between the girls themselves. Even good friendships can be broken when there's a fight over a guy.

You don't have to take my advice at all, but if you think it'll help, try it. I have a friend who has a similar situation - she has feelings for two different guys at the same time, one who she's dating and one who she used to date - and it always causes her trouble. If you do a little introspection and figure out what you really want in a girl, I think it'll go a long way.
i think part of the problem is the internet thing. your gonna have more feelings for whoever you chat with the most, who listens to you, who you listen to. Having a crush, and falling in love is the fun part. Getting to know someone is exciting. after you get to know someone you run out of things to talk about... so you find someone else who seems interesting.
Maybe i'm wrong, but maybe not.
Maybe your the kind of person that in real life not many people are around to talk to so having such an active internet life is fun and meeting and talking to people. Its easy to get to know someone and like them when there is no nervousness/awkwardness of real life, or anything to hold a person back.

just keep that in mind. maybe it would be best to stay away from internet relationships that can easily come and go. (i would guess your a really great, friendly, honest person, but maybe a little shy and that is why the net relationships are so great)
Good luck, let me know how it goes.
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas