Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think there's something wrong with my stomach. I haven't eaten in over a day and yet I don't feel hungry at all.
Eat some meat.
And you'll feel hungry.
Because you can't stand not eating such a delicous plate.
wink
I wouldn't worry about it. It happens from time to time.

However at the very least have something light, like soup. That way you'll get your nutrients but your body won't start turning on its "starvation mode".
Ugh, I just ate something and now i'm getting a headache. Ofcourse, I chose something unhealthy but my body is used to unhealthy foods. I think it might be because I haven't chewed for over a day, and all that moving caused a headache.

EDIT: Ofcourse after I got done eating, I felt really hungry. <<
usually when you dont eat at your normal time your brain tell your stomach not to have hungry cause the time to eat is already over so that way you dont have hungry, and the headache cuold be cause for the lacks of vitamins for so long, usually ofcourse could also be cause you eat unhealthy food even if your used to you really need food real food, and as well coudl be cuase you just chew far to strong
Stop inhaling the glue.

or just stop beeing vegetarian (your sig make you sound like one)

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
That happens to me all the time, I often forget to eat... O.o I usually end up making myself eat though O.O
LOL, so many moaning ppl...
Eh. Don't worry.

It usually happs around when my monthly friend comes and visits.

User Image
Pudding is questing! Please help? sweatdrop
Name will go in my profile and list!

Donaters:
F i y a h E n g i n e-2222 <3
Ben Bonin-10000<33333333
BAMsai-250<33
maryjane41393-86

User Image
Also questing for 6000 tickets!

Ticket donaters:
BAMsai-250<33
that happens after you're sooo hungrey you can feel anyhting anymore! SO EAT UP GIRL! SHOVE DOWN THAT BACON!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff