Bullz RoAr
splashieduck
S for Sera
Vosona
I've heard that popping them does wonders. >.>

.səяapнιиa ;

Doesn't it..scar?

Ü

Here's a tip. Stop eating sugar and wash your face everytime you're in the bathroom and everytime you can think of it.

If your face feels oily, wash it.

Don't wear makeup unless it's a very special occasion.

After they go away you won't have to wear foundation unless you have dark rings around your eyes. In that case just put it around your eyes.

Also, popping them does scar but the scars go away after a while.

If it's just the really nasty pimples you pop, you probably won't have very bad scars.

But if you brutally rid your face of every blackhead etc., you're going to have problems.

So just get the really bad ones and then leave the rest up to soap and hot water.

Make sure you scrub your skin with a washrag to stimulate your pores.

After you have washed your face with hot water and soap with a washrag, let your skin sit for a minute, then wash it with icy cold water to close up your pores so that no dirt gets in.

Drinking lots of water helps very much.

I hope I helped. Pimples make me sad too. >.<

I get so self-consious about it.

One time I was putting makeup on and I asked my mom "should I wear foundation today?" she said no.

She also gave me a short speech that was something like this.

"When I was dating your father, there were girls who didn't like the way he looked. But I thought he was the most handsome man. Also, one time when I was a girl I was standing at the bus stop minding my own business when my friends brother walked up to me and said 'oh you have the ugliest nose in world you don't deserve to live!' and I just sobbed. But later I realized that I liked my nose just the way it was and I wouldn't have it any other way. Your father and I love eachother very much and we love how eachother looks. Also, I've seen the prettiest girls go after guys with the worst acne! And the other way around too!"

Well, I have a bad memory but it was something along those lines. It really helped me. Now I realize that even on my worst day of pimples, a guy could think I'm really cute. ^-^ Also, I think the moral of my moms story was that to some guys, you may be plain, but to other guys (or lets call him, the RIGHT guy wink ) you may be the most beautiful girl ever. =D

No no no no
Do not wash your face that often. If you strip your face of natural oils then it produces more to replace it.
The more you wash the more oily it gets.
and it is a proven fact (I have talked to my dermatologist) that the food you eat has no relation to the amount of acne you suffer.
The only thing that can relate is if you are a messy eater and you get the oil and grease from your greasy/oily food on your face.

SO TRUE. Sorry, I totally forgot to mention that. However, you can wash your face VERY often, but if you find the right lotion you can put it on your face right after and it wont clog your pores. I do just that. ^-^ Thanks for reminding me roAr. =)
My skin never really breaks out... my face is clear.
But... when my face was oily I would use Boire face wipes and their other products. It clears things up extremely quick, and that was my answer when people would ask me how I kept my skin clear <.<.
That and just splashing your face with some water... then scrubbing it gently with a towel.
/useless attempt at help
CoH Soul Savior
My skin never really breaks out... my face is clear.
But... when my face was oily I would use Boire face wipes and their other products. It clears things up extremely quick, and that was my answer when people would ask me how I kept my skin clear <.<.
That and just splashing your face with some water... then scrubbing it gently with a towel.
/useless attempt at help

Then there are those of us who are blessed with non-existing pores. crying

lol.
the reasons your acne seems to be getting worse as you treat it is because the medication has an oil base or the drying affect is causing your skin to produce even more natural oils than usual. you dont want to overdry your skin! im 18 so i have some acne, nothing too bad, and i've taken many different kinds of medications all which seem to have annoying side effects. what i found works best is just using a wash cloth when washing my face and using products that are natural/organic and not of oil base. hope this helps! heart

ps- im sure you have plenty of beauty inside! try not to let the little things get u down! heart heart
I feel your pain. I've had zits ever since I was eleven -- I'm fifteen now. gonk
Meds make them worse, then make them better. I took meds around two years ago (a cream and pills) and after I finished with my pills, the cream made my face peel unbearably so I had to stop.
I tried Clinique Acne Solutions [the three-step system] and I have nothing but praise for that system, though you might need to use an extra moisterizer. For once in four years, I had smooth cheeks and a smooth forehead! I've ran out now, though, so I've got some large-ish ones from having to use something different (but it's Neutrogena).

My advice would be to test some cleansers and systems to see what works for you; there are thousands of products out there and you just have to sift through them all to find one that works for you. =)
SHAME ON YOUR MOTHER FOR BUYING THINGS FROM THIS ******** HELL HOLE D :<

We import everything.

The best advice I can give you is to NEVER EVER WASH YOUR FACE WITH HOT WATER.
I say this, because I know what I'm talking about.

I very rarily ever have acne, and there is more to it than that.

If your skin type is sensitive, you use lukewarm water.
If its normal, just use warm water, and after putting on your scrub, rinse off the face wash with VERY COLD WATER. Why? This helps close the pores to keep them small and tight.
Wash your face twice a day, and if you work out, wash it after sweating too. Sweat carries toxins from your skin, so just wiping off your face after sweating a lot will just make it worse.
Sometimes carrying some facial cloths, like Olay Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, those work wonders, will do you good when in a hurry.
Do that if you ever begin to feel sweaty or are beginning to get oily skin.

If your skin is dry, like mine, use an oil-free lotion like Aquaphor, since its winter still [and it's February...] The cold bothers my skin, so my skin will actually crack and peel, and I've been using Aquaphor for about 2 years now and its helped a lot.

Do not pop your zits, don't give two cents to anyone who has told you too.
For an over night fix, use tooth paste.
Not Gel, but paste.
I'm serious about this too, it will reduce the redness and whatnot.
I do it whenever I'm menstruating and get a pimple and the next day its gone.
Lemon juice also reduces swelling and whatnot, but you gotta keep it on there for 5 minutes.
I just keep mine through out the day.

Hope it helps :'']
kid at my school has it worse... he has like 3 welt things about and inch long half inch wide and 1/4 inch high on has face....pimples are nothing
uh... sweatdrop
Pot Flavored Pocky
SHAME ON YOUR MOTHER FOR BUYING THINGS FROM THIS ******** HELL HOLE D :<

We import everything.

The best advice I can give you is to NEVER EVER WASH YOUR FACE WITH HOT WATER.
I say this, because I know what I'm talking about.

I very rarily ever have acne, and there is more to it than that.

If your skin type is sensitive, you use lukewarm water.
If its normal, just use warm water, and after putting on your scrub, rinse off the face wash with VERY COLD WATER. Why? This helps close the pores to keep them small and tight.
Wash your face twice a day, and if you work out, wash it after sweating too. Sweat carries toxins from your skin, so just wiping off your face after sweating a lot will just make it worse.
Sometimes carrying some facial cloths, like Olay Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, those work wonders, will do you good when in a hurry.
Do that if you ever begin to feel sweaty or are beginning to get oily skin.

If your skin is dry, like mine, use an oil-free lotion like Aquaphor, since its winter still [and it's February...] The cold bothers my skin, so my skin will actually crack and peel, and I've been using Aquaphor for about 2 years now and its helped a lot.

Do not pop your zits, don't give two cents to anyone who has told you too.
For an over night fix, use tooth paste.
Not Gel, but paste.
I'm serious about this too, it will reduce the redness and whatnot.
I do it whenever I'm menstruating and get a pimple and the next day its gone.
Lemon juice also reduces swelling and whatnot, but you gotta keep it on there for 5 minutes.
I just keep mine through out the day.

Hope it helps :'']

YAY~
Someone that knows almost the same information as me.
biggrin DDDDDDDD

Except rosemary works too.
:]]

Dapper Genius

3,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
I use murad (I think that's how its spelt), and it works really good.
Bullz RoAr
YYHkurama11
Bullz RoAr
YYHkurama11
DO NOT POP ZITS, THEY WILL SCAR. I heard exercising actually helps.. A lot. And eating lots of fruits and vegetables and drinking WATER. LOTS. It keeps your skin hydrated and such. Which is very good. Chocolate is not good. Nor is soda.

exercising actually makes acne worse. You sweat and the sweat clogs up your sebaceous glands and it causes your skin to get worse.
I dont have hardly any pimples until I start exercising heavily.
uh.. No it does not. neutral
Exercising improves the rate of blood circulating therefor providing oxygen to your pores, which is good. Your pores are cleaned due to sweating so no germs will be presant to your skin. Sweating is good. It also gets rid of scars. EXERCISING IS GOOD. neutral talk2hand

Yes, yes it dose. When you exercise it opens up the glands that lets in bacteria causing deep rooted acne/pimples.

When I was in my last gym, My face got WORSE.
It did make my acne worse, when gym stopped my acne stopped.
You're statement is false unless you show some resources. neutral Sweat is way of pushing bacteria OUT and providing cooling for your body.
Bullz RoAr
splashieduck
S for Sera
Vosona

.səяapнιиa ;

Doesn't it..scar?

Ü

Here's a tip. Stop eating sugar and wash your face everytime you're in the bathroom and everytime you can think of it.

After they go away you won't have to wear foundation unless you have dark rings around your eyes. In that case just put it around your eyes.

If it's just the really nasty pimples you pop, you probably won't have very bad scars.

But if you brutally rid your face of every blackhead etc., you're going to have problems.

So just get the really bad ones and then leave the rest up to soap and hot water.

After you have washed your face with hot water and soap with a washrag, let your skin sit for a minute, then wash it with icy cold water to close up your pores so that no dirt gets in.

One time I was putting makeup on and I asked my mom "should I wear foundation today?" she said no.

"When I was dating your father, there were girls who didn't like the way he looked. But I thought he was the most handsome man. Also, one time when I was a girl I was standing at the bus stop minding my own business when my friends brother walked up to me and said 'oh you have the ugliest nose in world you don't deserve to live!' and I just sobbed. But later I realized that I liked my nose just the way it was and I wouldn't have it any other way. Your father and I love eachother very much and we love how eachother looks. Also, I've seen the prettiest girls go after guys with the worst acne! And the other way around too!"

Well, I have a bad memory but it was something along those lines. It really helped me. Now I realize that even on my worst day of pimples, a guy could think I'm really cute. ^-^ Also, I think the moral of my moms story was that to some guys, you may be plain, but to other guys (or lets call him, the RIGHT guy wink ) you may be the most beautiful girl ever. =D

No no no no
Do not wash your face that often. If you strip your face of natural oils then it produces more to replace it.
and it is a proven fact (I have talked to my dermatologist) that the food you eat has no relation to the amount of acne you suffer.
The only thing that can relate is if you are a messy eater and you get the oil and grease from your greasy/oily food on your face.
When you eat food it goes through out you. You literally are what you eat. It's a fact that greasy foods and sweets like chocolate are bad for your skin. neutral
i had kinda a lot a while ago until i ate less junk food and cleaned my face more and all and now i'm starting to clear up most of them went away
Wash your hands and hair lots more, and when you wash your hair, don't use tons of conditioner. It combs out beautifully, but becomes and oil magnet. Don't touch yourself lots, (Keep your mind out of the gutter people), don't eat too much chocolate or greasy foods, and if you happen to be trying to lose weight, keep in mind that fat stores toxins, and toxins can cause acne so drink plenty of water. ;D Also scrub lots with a loofah or something.
YYHkurama11
Bullz RoAr
splashieduck
S for Sera
Vosona

.səяapнιиa ;

Doesn't it..scar?

Ü

No no no no
When you eat food it goes through out you. You literally are what you eat. It's a fact that greasy foods and sweets like chocolate are bad for your skin. neutral

Not according to the dermatologist.
She told me that it dose not really matter what you eat, as long as you drink your share of water and have a balanced diet.
And it was on Opera and Rachel Ray....
Web MD
Most experts say eating a balanced diet is the best way to get your share of good food for healthy skin. Still, a number of specific skin treats are more likely than others to give a boost of glowing good health to your complexion.

It is not about cutting out junk food, fatty food, or oily food all together... Just balance your diet.
It goes on to tell you foods you can eat to help your skin...

Link--
http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/features/skin-food

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas