Welcome to Gaia! ::

My mouse is really lethargic and barley moving, she is also keeping her eyes closed and her breathing is very shallow. Please does anyone know what could be wrong with her. I love her very much, her name is Nana and I would miss her a lot if something happened to her.
do you know what may have caused it?
D:
for some reason, i want to suggest you feed her warm milk.
i dont know why but i think that'd help.
xD

hold her close in a warm towel and try not to bother her too much.

I hope your mouse makes it through the night :<
they're cute. stinky, but cute.

if you want better advice, i suggest you look up sites for it.
D:
Follow Ellyn's advice until you're able to take her to a vet.
When it comes to leaving to go to the vet, keep her as still as possible.
I hope Nana is okay! <3
>> When my friends rat was sick he took him to the vet and they prescribed some amoxicillin. It was pretty much too late, and there's really not too much you can do for an animal that small. I'm really not trying to sound morbid or anything, but be prepared for the worst sad
Thank you for the advice. But she died just a few hours later. I miss her a lot. I wish i could have done something.
my condolences, but try not to mourn her loss too badly and celibate her life.
Check your water bottle. Poke the little ball on it. If water does not come out, then your little mouse died of dehydration. My mouse, Vladimir, just died because the water bottle did not work. Hope this helps you to find out why she died.
I feel your pain i had a gerbil and a hamster and both died in my hands but i got past it and i still miss them but you just have to think that she's probably looking after you and misses you too cry
Aww, I'm sorry. Get a fish?
Emer.Manga
My mouse is really lethargic and barley moving, she is also keeping her eyes closed and her breathing is very shallow. Please does anyone know what could be wrong with her. I love her very much, her name is Nana and I would miss her a lot if something happened to her.

She is probably going to die soon. That is usually what happened to mine before death. I'm sorry to tell you. You'll get over it once you get a new one.

Fashionable Genius

you should have taken her to a vet. I hate dumb animal owners.
[Stardust.]
you should have taken her to a vet. I hate dumb animal owners.

That was uncalled for. Her pet just died, show some pity. neutral

My condolences to the OP. I had 2 of my hamsters die of cancer, and my cat is currently sick with chronic renal failure... so I know how it feels. sad
Yeah... I was about to say, usually when mice do that they're about to die...
I'm so sorry. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces