Welcome to Gaia! ::

The only dumbass here is him.
You create your own life and situations.
Condom = not enough
Condom + birth control = good idea.
Think about things before you do it next time.
And if she decides to keep the baby, tough luck that you don't like it.
It's inside of her it's her decision, man up and deal with it.
NinjaRockstarx
I'm just saying that people need to think before acting. This is why people are in these kinds of situtions because of not thinking before acting.

You should try it sometime.

A sheltered life is hardly fun.

Well, there's no way for you to do the things you need to take care of while you have a child? I mean, this can turn out great, and it can turn out bad.
suicune_dude
NinjaRockstarx
I'm just saying that people need to think before acting. This is why people are in these kinds of situtions because of not thinking before acting.

Well, there's no way for you to do the things you need to take care of while you have a child? I mean, this can turn out great, and it can turn out bad.

Who said anything about a sheltered life.
She's talking about a careful reponsible life not sheltered.
Notice a difference. jeez.
suicune_dude

There are things I can do, we both have jobs and everything, but I really don't want a kid yet!
3_DarkLife_3

Holding back is sheltering yourself. Cutting out an experience, like..... Sex for example, would be sheltering yourself.

Either way, this is his topic, not ours. I'd rather see some helpful responses for this guy, than people throwing s**t for a mistake that could happen to anyone.
OMG Its Conner
She might be pregnant, and she doesn't believe in abortion, but I do, so we argue about it. If she is it's about three weeks. I don't want a kid, but I don't want to just leave her with my kid. What should I do??
DUDE JUS TRY IT!!! i got pregnant at 15 and i thought i didnt want it but i kept it and things r working out very good!!
3_DarkLife_3
suicune_dude
NinjaRockstarx

This is a direct quote from her; "Then you should not have had sex."
That sure sounds sheltered to me.
3 weeks? How old is she? What kind of protection do you use? What are her symptoms - just a missing period, or has she been getting morning sickness? Has she taken a home pregnancy test? *How* sure are you that she is pregnant? Teen girls often have irregularities in their periods.

Dapper Humorist

XxXLuvs Chris BrownXxX
OMG Its Conner
She might be pregnant, and she doesn't believe in abortion, but I do, so we argue about it. If she is it's about three weeks. I don't want a kid, but I don't want to just leave her with my kid. What should I do??
DUDE JUS TRY IT!!! i got pregnant at 15 and i thought i didnt want it but i kept it and things r working out very good!!

Yes, I see it did wonders for your English language skills.

5,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
OMG Its Conner
She really wants to have the baby, but I don't want the responsibility. I have a lot of things going on right now, and that would just be one more thing piled on me.

First, I think you both should make absolutely sure she's pregnant before freaking out. If she's 3 weeks pregnant she needs to go to the doctor.

Secondly. If she's going to keep the baby then there's nothing you can do to prevent it. However, I believe that since it takes two to have sex, you should step up to the plate and accept the responsibility for your actions; do it together with her.

I would also advise you start thinking of the baby as a person and not just another "thing" or problem to overcome, but that's just a pet peeve of mine. rolleyes
skippinggrace
3 weeks? How old is she? What kind of protection do you use? What are her symptoms - just a missing period, or has she been getting morning sickness? Has she taken a home pregnancy test? *How* sure are you that she is pregnant? Teen girls often have irregularities in their periods.

Were both 18. She's had a little morning sickness, but she's trying to convince herself she has the flu. She took a home pregnancy test, it was negative, but I heard they don't always work right, like condoms, so she's going to take another one.
OMG Its Conner
skippinggrace

Were both 18. She's had a little morning sickness, but she's trying to convince herself she has the flu. She took a home pregnancy test, it was negative, but I heard they don't always work right, like condoms, so she's going to take another one.
u should always take a home pregnancy test at least a month after
If you are prepared to have sexual intercourse, you MUST be prepared for the fact that an accident may happen. You need to talk to your girlfriend about this, don't let it fester. Respect her opinion and encourage her to go and see a doctor/counsellor so she can discuss her options.
NinjaRockstarx

Don't ever reproduce, please. For the good of humanity.

I suggest sitting down and start planning. She doesn't wanna get an abortion and I hope you're not yet another asshat who wishes to drag our gender in the dirt by leaving her.
Sit down with her and start planning. You both, or at least one of you, will need an income. Which of you is ready to drop school (if you're still in school). Where are you going to live. Who can take care of the lil one when you're away somewhere.
Things like that needs to be planned before the lil one actually arrives. Maybe it will make your girlfriend realise what a huge responsibility it is to have a child and that will make her think twice.

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
If she wants to keep the child, there's not much you can do to stop her..unless you try to force her to get an abortion. But then you'd probably better be prepared for her despising you for the rest of both of your lives. You two had best just start planning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff