Welcome to Gaia! ::

And websites like FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Google Plus+, YouTube, Vine, SnapChat, Ask.fm, MySpace, myYearbook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc are for cool people.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The fact she mentioned Myspace and Google+ means you don't have to listen to anything she has to say at all.

Benevolent Smoker

Did the GD not give you the answers you where looking for?
Mr Stylo
Did the GD not give you the answers you where looking for?

I post everywhere.

Original Regular

She's right about Gaia, wrong about everything else. Tell her to an hero.

Distinct Member

The truth is, the more social medias you have, the more pathetic you are. I have 2. Possessing multitudes implies you're a socially challenge jackass, incapable of forming friendships and relationships in the natural world, which we are all inclined to.

Demonic Phantom

didnt you already make this thread?

Loiterer

Valtiel the Watcher
The fact she mentioned Myspace and Google+ means you don't have to listen to anything she has to say at all.
No, I'm pretty sure her opinion was irrelevant when she said tumblr was for cool people. lol
Sooo what? You want us to reaffirm your choice in psuedo social activity?
I didn't know that being a weirdo was a bad thing. cool
The University Student
And websites like FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Google Plus+, YouTube, Vine, SnapChat, Ask.fm, MySpace, myYearbook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc are for cool people.

the fact that your friend mentioned Facebook, google plus, ask.fm, my space, my yearbook, Linkedln, Pinterest means her opinion is irrelevant.
They're not wrong.

Lavish Loiterer

French Pizza
didnt you already make this thread?

Girl

Valtiel the Watcher

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff