Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Well, it's a really important friend of mine.
And I know that she's been VERY busy lately,
but I always see her posting online and making statuses about other friends, which makes me think "Why does she have time to talk to them, but she's never replying to me or she keeps disappearing when I talk to her?"
My mind keeps processing all the other reasons why she's not talking as much,
Such as "She's lost interest" or "She only has time for her better friends".
I know, I'm probably just being super clingy, but I can't help but think and miss her and be jealous of the people she's posting about and have the opportunity to talk to her.

I know, a very few of you might say "Oh, that's kind of sweet." but I honestly think that this is very pathetic of me. I never feel like this about people, but I just want to be able to her as much as I was able to before.

Jeez, I sound so dramatic sweatdrop sorry. I never post stuff like this. You don't even have to reply after you read this. I think I just needed to get my emotions on the table and such. But anyway, i you did read this, thank you for taking your time.
Talk to her. Say, "hey, I feel like you don't talk to me as much as you used to, did I do something to upset you?"

Don't worry about being clingy or something, if she's a good friend, she'll be fine with you asking.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
She hates your guts.
Captain Snorlax
Well, it's a really important friend of mine.
And I know that she's been VERY busy lately,
but I always see her posting online and making statuses about other friends, which makes me think "Why does she have time to talk to them, but she's never replying to me or she keeps disappearing when I talk to her?"
My mind keeps processing all the other reasons why she's not talking as much,
Such as "She's lost interest" or "She only has time for her better friends".
I know, I'm probably just being super clingy, but I can't help but think and miss her and be jealous of the people she's posting about and have the opportunity to talk to her.

I know, a very few of you might say "Oh, that's kind of sweet." but I honestly think that this is very pathetic of me. I never feel like this about people, but I just want to be able to her as much as I was able to before.

Jeez, I sound so dramatic sweatdrop sorry. I never post stuff like this. You don't even have to reply after you read this. I think I just needed to get my emotions on the table and such. But anyway, i you did read this, thank you for taking your time.

When making friends and talking to people, it can be difficult to focus on more than a single person at a time. Maybe she has made new friends and is trying to form some new bonds. It can be hard to say.

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I Shall Grant You NoMercy
She hates your guts.
That actually made me giggle.
Namekuji Kimi
Talk to her. Say, "hey, I feel like you don't talk to me as much as you used to, did I do something to upset you?"

Don't worry about being clingy or something, if she's a good friend, she'll be fine with you asking.
You've been making fantastic posts of late (or I've just now been paying attention to them).

@OP: I have a friend who flipped out over this. Ask them directly, through a message or a note if something is bothering them or if something has changed. It may be that you're simply growing apart. It's okay to be confused and hurt by it - it happens - but remember that you will make changes in your life as well and that you can't do much about a person drifting.

You'll be okay. Keep yourself occupied by pursuing hobbies and hanging out with other friends and family. See if your friend is available to hang out from time to time, but don't lean on them for everything.
Change In Continuum
Namekuji Kimi

You've been making fantastic posts of late (or I've just now been paying attention to them).

@OP: I have a friend who flipped out over this. Ask them directly, through a message or a note if something is bothering them or if something has changed. It may be that you're simply growing apart. It's okay to be confused and hurt by it - it happens - but remember that you will make changes in your life as well and that you can't do much about a person drifting.

You'll be okay. Keep yourself occupied by pursuing hobbies and hanging out with other friends and family. See if your friend is available to hang out from time to time, but don't lean on them for everything.

Advice giving is my forte; I've been a LI regular since 2008, and have only recently started posting in LD.

Thank you though, sweetie. redface

I love you too!
I kinda have the same problem with my friend sometimes.
I usually start the conversation and she usually ends it. sad

I've talked to her about it several times, too, and she usually feels hurt when I do and feels like I'm blaming her for our fallout.

I don't think you're being clingy at all - you're concerned about your friendship like any good person that values their friendship.

You should probably make more friends so that you can talk to and hang out with them, instead of her. If she cares 'bout you, she'll notice your absence in her life, miss you, and try getting back w/ you on her own.
Basically, don't give up on the relationship, but make new ones so that you aren't so focused on her the whole time.
It'll make a difference. You can't be the only one trying; she has to also put in effort.
get her drunk

Heckler

inb4 the ol i'm busy wiv school and bullshit

even though it's ******** obvious that she isn't

people are jerks whether direct or indirect about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff