Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
You need to call the authorities, or at least talk to someone like a teacher or someone else along those lines and then they can contact the authorities if you donĀ“t feel like doing it yourself.

Also, tell her to take pictures if there is any physical evidence of abuse.
use your freakin' brain.
Contact authority.

C'mon. Let's NOT be stupid for once.
Police and councilers do help a bit...tell her to take pictures of any pysical evidence(bursing, broken bones maybe, scratches caused by mean grannie) and most of all get the hell out of there. I was in the exact same situation, and I forced myself to put up with it for seven hellish years. Finally, I took of running, and haven't looked back. Ishoulda left a long time ago, I wouldn't have scars I have now, and I'm not talking about the beatings...the emotional damage is oftentimes beyond repair.
theres nothing you can do! first of all its not fair i kno my mom is just like that but ive checked and unless there are visible marks on your friend then any authorities cannot consider it abuse....how old r u just curious?
I feel so bad for bad for her...she should know how to offend herself.
y dont u let her stay at ur house for a while and tell your mom and dad or any trusted adult or if ur more comfortable with telling an older sibling then tell them. After that, dont let her go to her grandma's house alone, stay with her. Discuss with your parents, on what to do at the moment. If she has to stay at her grandma's house after school or on weekends, stay with her by sleeping over or that she can stay at ur house

Fluffy Kitten

13,500 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Tell the police.
What exactly is it that she does that makes her grandmother beat her? I suppose you should tell the police. They'll listen. neutral
counselors are pretty much useless. I honestly don't know what to do, I've been in the same situation.

and don't listen to "fight back", the grandma is going to beat her harder and snub her much more. and if someone is going to call the police, she has to know someone who'd adopt her or something because going to a group home is probably as bad, if not worse.

what I did was cope and avoid the person as much as possible, get involved in extra curricular and don't step on toes. It lessens it if it doesn't solve it. and make sure that she's going getting emotionally traumatized, like have an outlet - mine is music. Mmmmmmmmm music.
fight back mrgreen
try telling the police?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Through the sharp air a flaky torrent flies, Mocks the slow sight, and hides the gloomy skies...

Tell the school counselor.

Or the police.

...the fleecy clouds their chilly bosoms bare, And shed their substance on the floating air.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If her grandmother lies between in her teeth about what she has done and stuff then yeah...unless the authorities witness this and stuff...Lie detectors aren't full proof either. D:
The 3 magic numbers!
9-1-1!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas