Welcome to Gaia! ::

PikaPikaKumagoro
Redpaige-

Wow. Just wow. eek
I don't think I have much to complain about anymore. That's just horrible.

xD

You've every right to complain. I'd be upset too if my dad refused to reconize my BF.
But I just hope you or your babbeh will never have to go through what I went through. D:
And for the record, I no longer smoke pot.
I've never introduced my parents to anyone I've ever dated. I don't think they'd react like that though, even so I am the baby. My brother would probably have more of a problem than my parents, haha.

Redpaige. I would have paid to actually see you do that to your ex's mum.
Redpaige
PikaPikaKumagoro
Redpaige-

Wow. Just wow. eek

xD

You've every right to complain. I'd be upset too if my dad refused to reconize my BF.
But I just hope you or your babbeh will never have to go through what I went through. D:

Yeah, I hope I never have to go through that either. Luckily his dad loves me & I haven't met his mom yet but he says she likes me anyway (she lives several states away).
That's good, pot can cause trouble. I used to smoke a little bit when I started going out with my boyfriend but I stopped because I'm a Criminal Justice major. It's not worth ruining my future carreer over.
subplot
I've never introduced my parents to anyone I've ever dated. I don't think they'd react like that though, even so I am the baby. My brother would probably have more of a problem than my parents, haha.

Why didn't I learn from you smart people? gonk
Just don't intoduce them! It's really that simple...

My brother just gave my boyfriend dirty looks the first few times he met him. & then one night they started about music & politics. Now my brother always says "I like that guy, he's not a dumbass."
PikaPikaKumagoro
Redpaige
PikaPikaKumagoro
Redpaige-

Wow. Just wow. eek

xD

Yeah, I hope I never have to go through that either. Luckily his dad loves me & I haven't met his mom yet but he says she likes me anyway (she lives several states away).
That's good, pot can cause trouble. I used to smoke a little bit when I started going out with my boyfriend but I stopped because I'm a Criminal Justice major. It's not worth ruining my future carreer over.

Awwwe. :D That's so cool.

Yeah, true. But I have to admit, if I got the chance to smoke for a night, and I wouldn't have to worry about anything, I'd take the chance.
At least my mom loves my boyfriend. Even if it's only because he's blond... sweatdrop
Redpaige
PikaPikaKumagoro
Redpaige
PikaPikaKumagoro
Redpaige-

Wow. Just wow. eek

xD

Yeah, true. But I have to admit, if I got the chance to smoke for a night, and I wouldn't have to worry about anything, I'd take the chance.

Yeah, there are certain things about it that I miss. Even though I said I wouldn't smoke again, I am going to Amsterdam in June. It's Okay to smoke if it's legal... right? gonk
PikaPikaKumagoro
Redpaige
PikaPikaKumagoro
Redpaige
PikaPikaKumagoro
Redpaige-

Wow. Just wow. eek

xD

Yeah, there are certain things about it that I miss. Even though I said I wouldn't smoke again, I am going to Amsterdam in June. It's Okay to smoke if it's legal... right? gonk

Take me with you!! D:

If it's legal, I'm sure it is. lol
My Business teacher from last semester told my class about when she went to Amsterdam, they sold like a pound of pot for $7.
My dad threatens all guys. Y'know what he says to me?

"If I ever see you kissing a boy, I'm going to rip of his lips with a rusty pair of pliers."
Redpaige
PikaPikaKumagoro
Redpaige
PikaPikaKumagoro
Redpaige
PikaPikaKumagoro
Redpaige-

Wow. Just wow. eek

xD

Take me with you!! D:

If it's legal, I'm sure it is. lol
My Business teacher from last semester told my class about when she went to Amsterdam, they sold like a pound of pot for $7.

Will you fit in my suitcase? xd

A couple years back we went to England & my sister & her boyfriend went & spent two nights in Amsterdam while we were there. Well we're going back to England in June & my boyfriend & I are going with them this time. They said it was the most awesome place ever. I'm so excited!
Okibi Amaya

"If I ever see you kissing a boy, I'm going to rip of his lips with a rusty pair of pliers."

Ooh, harsh! xp
Dads can be so evil!
PikaPikaKumagoro
subplot

Why didn't I learn from you smart people? gonk
Just don't intoduce them! It's really that simple...

My brother just gave my boyfriend dirty looks the first few times he met him. & then one night they started about music & politics. Now my brother always says "I like that guy, he's not a dumbass."

Hahah, yeah. That's probably the type of scenario that would go down with my brother; he's way more protective of me than my parents are.

The whole not-introducing boys thing gets a lot easier when you move away, too. Now my parents will only meet someone I'm dating if it's serious enough that I want to introduce the boy to my friends back home, haha.
Bleh, I'm having fun talking about dads & boyfriends & pot! But I must be off to bed, work in the AM.

Good night!
PikaPikaKumagoro

Will you fit in my suitcase? xd

A couple years back we went to England & my sister & her boyfriend went & spent two nights in Amsterdam while we were there. Well we're going back to England in June & my boyfriend & I are going with them this time. They said it was the most awesome place ever. I'm so excited!

I'll make myself fit! Just tell the TSA that I'm a very well made... doll.

That is so cool. I wish I could travel like that.
Okibi Amaya

..................... D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces