Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeah... we've been going out for ten months...and he ended it tonight... i miss him, but i kinda knew it was gonna happen but still... crying crying crying crying
That is sad....
Don't let it get you too down tho'... I can't tell if you are taking it really well or if you are off the deep end because I don't know you....
Makes me think how sad I would be if my girlfriend left me... we've been together almost 3 years...
That is sad...
yeahh.. no one cares.. wonderful...
GranCruz
That is sad....
Don't let it get you too down tho'... I can't tell if you are taking it really well or if you are off the deep end because I don't know you....
Makes me think how sad I would be if my girlfriend left me... we've been together almost 3 years...
That is sad...
im ok, its just gonna suck cuz half his family works w/ me.. im taking better than my last bf....
Sorry to hear that hun.

It sucks, but you'll move on right? Good luck sweetie! See, I try not to grow attached, but it's hard, right sweetie? Just find your shoulder and let it out. Hopefully you guys can be friends, but it'd be hard.

I'm sorry to hear it though....
yea i know how that goes dont let it get to you and know that there is some one out there for everyone!
did he give any reasons?
iamthedeadninja
yeah... we've been going out for ten months...and he ended it tonight... i miss him, but i kinda knew it was gonna happen but still... crying crying crying crying

HOHOHOHO MXmas bitchs hahahah looserr
Nezhul
Sorry to hear that hun.

It sucks, but you'll move on right? Good luck sweetie! See, I try not to grow attached, but it's hard, right sweetie? Just find your shoulder and let it out. Hopefully you guys can be friends, but it'd be hard.

I'm sorry to hear it though....
tankies.... i felt like pity so i went online to vent to ppl i dont kno...the truth usually ends up that way....
get some ice cream XD

sry to hear that though. ive gone through alot of breakups.
and thakfully ive found my true
netoec
iamthedeadninja

HOHOHOHO MXmas bitchs hahahah looserr
ok, since ur being an a** hole, im going destroy ur ego for all of time. u will never get laid except for drunk women at a bar. if u want to kick someone when theyre down, do it elsewhere. i dont put up w/ s**t from ppl who obviously never loved someone. so please go dig a forty foot hole, crawl in and die. go to hell mother ********. go to ******** hell...
iPillow
did he give any reasons?
.. i kinda knew we werent as close anymore.. we stopped having sex completely. big sign right there.. we're still gonna be friends, i really hope so.. and jen, i kno ur gonna write a message so i love u in advance
*huggies and air hugs*
I know how ya feels hun. <3 <3 heart heart
I'm talking to you on the phone as I type this. smile
I love ya, kiddo! you are teh awesome.
I wish I was still in town so I could hug you and we could eat chocolate and boy hunt this weekend or something.
I dunno what else to saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

heart domokun heart domokun heart domokun
I'm not going to say that I'm sorry because its his fault for ending the relationship. I'm sure your a wonderful person but don't worry about it to much. Breaking up isn't the end of the world. Last time I broke up with someone I just cried and cried all that night, then was just like whatever, girl doesn't have the common decency to break up with me herself, she's not even worth my time. hell, she had her daddy break up with me cuz she "didn't want to hurt my feelings" bullshit I say, bullshit. Which is why I will no longer date...least anytime soon. Than again its almost been a year XD. sorry about throwing my past relationship in here, but if you need a night to worry about it, just have one cuz anymore is just wasting time.

P.S. im sorry, im not really good at giving advice XD
wow. that almost happen to me today. But i'm sorry it did happen to you though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff