Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is not fair.

At all.

Not only is that sknak a cheater, and a whore, who left me with a kid after she decided it wasn't worth it, but even then, after being nearly non-existant in my kid's life, she still has unconditional love and respect.
D:

She was only around when the kid waw like, ten or so.
She was the Strict, rule-giving mum, the one that told you off for s**t, and I was the guy sitting in the next room reading a newspaper, who'd not ever dare to say anything lest he encur the wrath of the kitchen dweller he seems to have married, and copulated with.

And then she bugg'rd off, and I was left to be both.
And we were fine for a while.
Now, 5 years later, she asks me if we cna go see mum.

!!

Problem Number one:
I don't know where that tart is.
I, personally, would be happy if we searched for her, and found her grave.

Problem two:
Does mum want to see her?

DO I want to make her upset with me by saying no, or possibly cause her depression by taking her to a mum that doesn't want to see her?

I HAVE A MORAL DILEMMA.
PLEASE MAKE FUN OF ME SO THAT I CAN FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF.
D:
Kick the baby into the mother hard enough to kill both of them.

Problem solved.
Clockwork-Redux
Kick the baby into the mother hard enough to kill both of them.

Problem solved.

baby's Fifteen now.
D:

I think at this stage, kicking is more illegal.
Hm...true.

I actually do feel for you a bit, so I think I'll lighten up on the mockery. I just needed to get that out.

I suppose the best thing to do would be to have a heart to heart with your daughter on why her mother left and why she can't see her now...unless you can think of a way to track her down.
X Cotton Eyed Joe X
This is not fair.

At all.

Not only is that sknak a cheater, and a whore, who left me with a kid after she decided it wasn't worth it, but even then, after being nearly non-existant in my kid's life, she still has unconditional love and respect.
D:

She was only around when the kid waw like, ten or so.
She was the Strict, rule-giving mum, the one that told you off for s**t, and I was the guy sitting in the next room reading a newspaper, who'd not ever dare to say anything lest he encur the wrath of the kitchen dweller he seems to have married, and copulated with.

And then she bugg'rd off, and I was left to be both.
And we were fine for a while.
Now, 5 years later, she asks me if we cna go see mum.

!!

Problem Number one:
I don't know where that tart is.
I, personally, would be happy if we searched for her, and found her grave.

Problem two:
Does mum want to see her?

DO I want to make her upset with me by saying no, or possibly cause her depression by taking her to a mum that doesn't want to see her?

I HAVE A MORAL DILEMMA.
PLEASE MAKE FUN OF ME SO THAT I CAN FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF.
D:

dont wory you were the good parent so if you do find her at tell her her child wants to see her well it will screw her life appart. kids want to see their parents no matter what my real dad told my mom i was a mistake i want to see him still. i just want to stare at his eyes i done more in my life with a single parent at my age then he in his hole life. It will kill him to know that.
Thats a really tough one.
Id find out where the mom is first.. then base your answer around that. Tell your daughter you need to find her mom first.
please please please, try your very hardest to have your daughter meet her mother. I cannot even begin to explain how much of an integral part a other plays to any child, especially a teenage girl.
I didnt get to see my father for ten years and it screwed me up so much, I was in a very dark place for a very long time. And dont talk abot her mother like that in front of her, my mum used to do that about my dad and it ended up making me hate her for it.

It's her life and it's her mother, dont be selfish about it.
Just let her see her mom, Its really important to her (I have no father, I know how she feels)

Let her decide what a hooker her mom is, or if shes changed.
oh she would appresiete you more to see how much her mother cared
Okay.

._____.

I'mma do it.
But I'm gonna be seriously depressed if she gets upset because of it.
Seriously.
i think yr daughter deserves to see her mom, really i dont know what would happen if i grew up without haveibng my mom there along the way
X Cotton Eyed Joe X
Okay.

._____.

I'mma do it.
But I'm gonna be seriously depressed if she gets upset because of it.
Seriously.

just be there for her and be the father you suposed to be she needs it so bad then you do it for her.
Ghosty Pie
Just let her see her mom, Its really important to her (I have no father, I know how she feels)

Let her decide what a hooker her mom is, or if shes changed.

I agree with Ghosty.

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
just tell your child that her mother isnt in her life anymore and you dont know how find her so she can be a part of her life and are unsure she is even alive.
gothiclg
just tell your child that her mother isnt in her life anymore and you dont know how find her so she can be a part of her life and are unsure she is even alive.

What a great way to depress the child.

And make her angry at her father when she does find out the mother is not dead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff