Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
my boyfriend just stopped being friends with my best friend, his ex.
they no longer want to talk to each other, see each other, and my best friend is acting weird around me kind of. i cant even say his name around her and her boyfriend or theyll get mad. its so rediculous! how can i try to resolve this? i dont think ill be able to but i want us all to be friends after high school but its so awkward! idk anymore! xp advice plz!
If your friend or boyfriend want to be selfish then why not let them go their own way. If you can get wound up with your friend then they obviously aren't your friend. More of a mate.
They'll get over it.

If not, smack your friend and say "Look you ain't gotta like him or be friends with him, but outta respect to me don't hiss and moan just because he's still a part of my life and yes, I do talk about him- get over it"

1,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
8bit Pulses
If your friend or boyfriend want to be selfish then why not let them go their own way. If you can get wound up with your friend then they obviously aren't your friend. More of a mate.
i am a good friend and i just want them to be friends! but i know i cant force them too so if i cant do anyhting about then whatever. i am my b/f's mate not hers...lol.
Sounds like they have either some unresolved issues or unresolved feelings.

Why are you with your best friends ex anyway?
That's pretty harsh.

1,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
CaptainVigilante
They'll get over it.

If not, smack your friend and say "Look you ain't gotta like him or be friends with him, but outta respect to me don't hiss and moan just because he's still a part of my life and yes, I do talk about him- get over it"
yes ur advice is way better. i just bugs the s**t outta me that i cant even say his name around her new b/f without them being defensive! rolleyes
CaptainVigilante
They'll get over it.

Exactly... she's a bit selfish Much. confused
blondie mcsquizy face
CaptainVigilante
They'll get over it.

yes ur advice is way better. i just bugs the s**t outta me that i cant even say his name around her new b/f without them being defensive! rolleyes

yeha thats basicly what i was gonna say..

1,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
RainbowsInTheSnow

That's pretty harsh.
she doesnt care...i asked her. my b/f had some unresolved issues about her and he took care of it yesterday so yeah...i am glad of that.
blondie mcsquizy face
RainbowsInTheSnow

That's pretty harsh.
she doesnt care...i asked her. my b/f had some unresolved issues about her and he took care of it yesterday so yeah...i am glad of that.

She might be lying to you though.
Especially if her boyfriend feels the need to act all defensive like that.
Why are you with him if he had issues about your best friend?
It sounds like it's ruining your friendship.
What happens if you have to choose?

1,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
RainbowsInTheSnow
blondie mcsquizy face
RainbowsInTheSnow

That's pretty harsh.

She might be lying to you though.
Especially if her boyfriend feels the need to act all defensive like that.
Why are you with him if he had issues about your best friend?
It sounds like it's ruining your friendship.
What happens if you have to choose?
if i had to choose i would just be friends with them both and not date either of them...lol.
blondie mcsquizy face
8bit Pulses
i am a good friend and i just want them to be friends! but i know i cant force them too so if i cant do anyhting about then whatever. i am my b/f's mate not hers...lol.

A mate is what I would call to most people, a friend.
I have a few friends, a lot of mates and one girlfriend.
Would you call that girl a mate or a friend, friends are special, mates are.. (******** I can't spell it x3..) aquaintances?
User Image*Shrug* Well smack him in the face and tell him that whatever he and she had is over and that he should get over it.User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff