Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't care much for freshmen students. It's just that some are rowdy and tries too hard.

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
At my school we really dont use terms like senior and freshman and stuff. We just say like "Im in grade 12." There is really no hate between the grades. A lot of people really hate the niners because a lot of them have come and tried to be tuff and just cause trouble. My school is pretty ghetto and they just made it worse.
hello love,

Freshmen ARE annoying, that's why they have the rap of being annoying. And yes, I was annoying as a freshmen, but you move past it.

I never have really cared about it though, I mean I was annoying and I'm sure they'll grow out of it... someday. Though it's true some classes are more unruly than others, my class had a rep. of being more mature than the class under us.

Whatever.

If I'm going to say one grade level is more horrid than the rest I'd say it's the 7th graders, now THEY have major attitude issues.

EDIT: I'm a senior now and generally just talk to my same friends from forever. I have a few freshmen friends (more sophmore ones b/c that's the grade my sister is in) but seriously, I don't care to have anymore, I mean, in one year I'm outta here.

just cave in & tell me i win <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces