<3 </3

Which do you like best?

Lemon pie 0.14364640883978 14.4% [ 26 ]
cherry pie 0.13259668508287 13.3% [ 24 ]
Churros 0.11602209944751 11.6% [ 21 ]
Lollipops 0.1878453038674 18.8% [ 34 ]
Butter 0.060773480662983 6.1% [ 11 ]
None of the above. I eat carpet. 0.13259668508287 13.3% [ 24 ]
What does ant of this have to do with Religion? 0.o 0.22651933701657 22.7% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 181 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Eh? Don't tell me I'm the only one on here... It's just that, I see all these threads for wiccans, witches, pagans, atheists, and a bunch of other interesting religions and beleifs, but there were none about Mormons (L.D.S. Members) So, if you're L.D.S. or want to respectfully ask questions, please comment!

NOTICE:
If you violate any of the following rules, you will be reported, and your comment will be deleted.

1. No swearing.
2. No profane or "Yucky" terms.
3. Respect others at all times. (AKA NO BASHING)

If you have something negative to say, don't bother posting, your comment is not needed.
Other beleifs and religions are welcome to be brought up, I just wanted to see if their are others out there who had the same beleifs as me.

ALL WELCOME (Except bashing)

Eloquent Bloodsucker

I am not a Mormon. I just wanted to say that some of the nicest people I have met are Mormons.
True story.
Thank you for sharing that! I saw you on the wiccan/ witch thread I beleive? You guys were also all very respectful of one another and such. I enjoyed reading your guys' posts. It was really interesting.

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Thanks! ^_^ It's so nice when everyone gets along heart
Gee, either I'm a member of a religion that's very scarcwe on Gaia, or their all just busy sleeping like normal people. (Pffft, what's wrong with them? 0.o) Jk. WAKE UP
Sanguina-chan
Thanks! ^_^ It's so nice when everyone gets along heart

LOVE FOR EVERYONE!! Lol. Really hyper right now, either that, or my brain is fryed from writing that HUGE report....
Once I got stopped by a pair of mormans on my way out to a psytrance temple event. They asked me and my friends why we would want to go out there when we could be reading the morman bible at home with our family.

LOL. Are you ******** kidding me?
You guys are funny.
Dis[lexi]a
Once I got stopped by a pair of mormans on my way out to a psytrance temple event. They asked me and my friends why we would want to go out there when we could be reading the morman bible at home with our family.

You guys are funny.

Thats weird. I don't think that could be counted as normal behavior for ANYONE.. We definatly don't go around doing that kind of stuff..... By the way, what is a Psytrance Temple?
W00T!! I'm MORMON!!! Proud of it BABY!!!

8,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Actually, there was quite a lengthy thread on it just the other day. So you're definitely not the only one. All the mormons I know in real life wouldn't be allowed on gaia for a second, though.

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
Shadow_Prowler
Actually, there was quite a lengthy thread on it just the other day. So you're definitely not the only one. All the mormons I know in real life wouldn't be allowed on gaia for a second, though.

I know why. It is'nt exactly the most secure, clean, non-profanity-ness site in the world. What was this other thread called? If you know the name, it would be great.

8,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
pants17
Shadow_Prowler

I know why. It is'nt exactly the most secure, clean, non-profanity-ness site in the world. What was this other thread called? If you know the name, it would be great.

Sorry, not sure. Something asking if there were any other LDS members on gaia or something like that. I'm pretty sure the abbreviation was used in the title instead of the word 'mormon' but I'm afraid I can't be of much more help.

And yeah, they aren't even allowed to read 8 bit theater comics much less visit gaia. Hell, the adults won't even watch R-rated movies.
i heard that mormons think they will become GODS if they die..
Religion/Beliefs are todays worlds problems.
swEEt-nibLetz
i heard that mormons think they will become GODS if they die..

Hhmmm. Not quite. We beleive that we are sons and daughters of God, that everyone is, and hat if we live worthy, we can live with Him again in heaven, and become like him. So actually, the answer to your comment IS yes actually. That's a difference that makes people argue wether Mormons are Christian or not, because we beleive we have a heavenly mother too. 0.o Does that make sense?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff