Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yobyaxes R
deeluxe
Yobyaxes R
I kinda would like to see a girl that has a boyfriend and swings with a bunch of different guys, but is totally against the idea of her boyfriend going out with other women.

right here

I should of known.

Do you mind if I contact your man and tell that ***** to go out with other girls despite your wishes, because it's a double standard that you ******** other niggas, but he can't ******** other chicks?

i mean, if i was ******** other dudes, sure

but i'm not
monogamy is a struggle sometimes but i do it to it

Yobyaxes R
deeluxe
Yobyaxes R
deeluxe
Yobyaxes R
I kinda would like to see a girl that has a boyfriend and swings with a bunch of different guys, but is totally against the idea of her boyfriend going out with other women.

right here

I should of known.

Do you mind if I contact your man and tell that ***** to go out with other girls despite your wishes, because it's a double standard that you ******** other niggas, but he can't ******** other chicks?

but i'm not

Maybe you should do it anyway. Tell your man "I wanna ******** other niggas and there's nothing you can do to stop me. You better not be lookin' at other bitches while I got a bunch of BBC's inside me" LoL.

nawww

requires too much effort
i'm gettin too old for alla that

and i think you misunderstood my initial response
wanting to still casually date while being in a relationship and having your SO be loyal is like the ultimate fantasy
that is not a reality
for me anyway

idk bout you hoes
Yobyaxes R
deeluxe
Yobyaxes R
deeluxe
Yobyaxes R

I should of known.

but i'm not

Maybe you should do it anyway. Tell your man "I wanna ******** other niggas and there's nothing you can do to stop me. You better not be lookin' at other bitches while I got a bunch of BBC's inside me" LoL.

nawww

requires too much effort
i'm gettin too old for alla that

and i think you misunderstood my initial response
wanting to still casually date while being in a relationship and having your SO be loyal is like the ultimate fantasy
that is not a reality
for me anyway

idk bout you hoes

Well not causally date, more like ********.

But oh well.

yeah no

i'm good
talk2hand
xChibi Cannibalx

Discuss:
Is being mono or poly a choice?
Are you a monogamist or a polygamist? Why?
If you are monogamous, do you feel the need to "fight every day in your relationship" to stay monogamous to your partner?
- If so, why dont you try out polygamy? Have you thought about it?

In my experience, I chose to be poly, once I discovered that it was a thing and an option (versus being monogamous by default).

I identify as polyamorous. i.e. ethical non monogamy - everyone is open and honest about the people in their lives and the relationships they conduct, and everyone consents to everyone else in the relationship

I've been poly-in-theory for about four years now, and poly-in-practice for nearly a year. It's been very rewarding! I don't know that I would have as easy a time with it if I were with a different partner; my current partner and I have been close friends for about ten years now, and there is an insane amount of trust between the two of us. I'm someone who has a hard time with insecurity, and being with my partner and in a poly relationship has really helped me to face those insecurities and lift myself up more. I'm a better person because of it all.

Familiar Poster

6,500 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
for some people, I think Monogamy or Polyamory/Polygamy can be a choice. for others, it's really more of an orientation.

myself, I'm Poly, as an oientation. but that doens't mean that I need to be in more than one relationship. just that I can, and tend to find closed relationships so restrictive that they stifle me and scare me. I don't think I can handle being told I'm not allowed to form multiple relationships. although, a few years ago I entered into a committed monogamous relationship that after two years of being together I thought I was certain we'd be together in that same committed monogamous relationship for life. I did fall in love with another person outside of our relationship, but was content not to act on it. unfortunately, the relationship didn't last anyway. more than a year after the breakup, I ended up getting together with the other woman I fell in love with, and we are now in an open relationship.

I don't think I am convinced that monogamous people need to "fight to choose mogamy". that's bullshit. and I know this because there are so many people who are as oriented monogamous as I am oriented poly. my ex girlfriend, for example.

Distinct Member

Yobyaxes R

First year of college..
That was my sister.
Now, she is married and is devoted only to him.

Distinct Member

Yobyaxes R
Unconditional Heart
Yobyaxes R

First year of college..
That was my sister.

She could still do it probably.

If she wears the pants in the family.

Nope. She actually does not.

And she still claims to be feminist,

Distinct Member

Yobyaxes R
Unconditional Heart
Yobyaxes R
Unconditional Heart
Yobyaxes R

First year of college..
That was my sister.

That's just having your cake and eating it too. "I want to be equal to you but you have to pay all my dinners and pay the rent".

Exactly.

Distinct Member

Yobyaxes R
Unconditional Heart
Yobyaxes R
Unconditional Heart
Yobyaxes R

That's just having your cake and eating it too. "I want to be equal to you but you have to pay all my dinners and pay the rent".

Exactly.

Tell her to stop being selfish and get a job if she's that much of a feminist. Plus, a feminist wouldn't be loyal to her man since they say that they shouldn't be restricted in their sexuality and they would ******** any guy whether their current boyfriend or husband likes it or not.

Oh she has a job.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces