Welcome to Gaia! ::

Let 'em get married?

Yes!! >3 Wedding bells already. 0.14173228346457 14.2% [ 18 ]
No, not yet. They can wait. 0.64566929133858 64.6% [ 82 ]
NO! D< I don't even want you to be around eachother anymore. 0.05511811023622 5.5% [ 7 ]
I don't know. D: 0.15748031496063 15.7% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 127 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

honestly, I'm too young to even be answering cause I'm only 11 but hypothetically, I would let them get engaged and be engaged for 2-3 years then, when there financially secure, go ahead!
I would never let my kid get married that young!
It all depends on the situation;

If my child lives her life unhappily day after day, just because I did not allow her to get married, than I may have to reconsider my decision.

To my opinion, I would want the best of my child, if she listens, I would advise her to wait for a few more years to see how the relationship goes. It also depends if she would listen to my advise.However, you would not know what he or she would do if you do not allow them to get married. sweatdrop
Nayva
I am pretty sure I'd refuse to allow it.
Mostly because I'd want them to have a place of their own once their married. If they're so young, they'd probably still be overly dependent on their parents (that means me, too).
So first, I think, at least finish high school, get into college, get some birth control (and definitely use it), get a place of their own, and start living like adults together before they get married. See how compatible they really are.

i agree with this. I would say no, wait until you guys have lived together for a bit first. Not everyone gets along when they move intogether, its not all just a big party, there are parts that suck like house work and you have to show you are commited to that instead of playing the wedding card of being glammours

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff