husband 0.079240340537001 7.9% [ 121 ]
Total Votes:[ 1527 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1098 1099 1100 > >> >>> »|

Feral Genius

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Um...I'm not really a military anything -other that my father use to be in it- but I thought it be sweet to post a link to a youtube vid of different soliders homecoming.
@Lady Kero; haha, where in Florida?
Most military relationships double as long distance. My man's only in basic, but he's in South Carolina.

@Creaturefearr; HAHA OH MAN ok. I was like "...whyyyy/ what?!"
It's not really about "making" her wait, if she loves you, too and she wants to wait, then she will. Talk to her about it, whether she's willing to wait. If you care about her being happy, then it's ultimately up to her. Also, even though Andrew isn't here with me and I only get a letter every now and then, I'm far from lonely, because I know I have him, even if he is far away. * u*
bahh I hope I'm helping at least a tiny bit emo haha

@Dysfunctional; Sounds to me like he's just busy, and is probably really excited about working, If you have the patience to make it through this, when he comes back, it will be well worth the wait.
Hi, I'm Krystal, and I'm married to a C-17 loadmaster in the USAF. I, too, was basically ignored in the Military SO support thread. crying We've been married for over 2.5 years now, he's been in for almost 2.5 year. whee (We got married on 7 January, and he shipped for BMT on 1 April.) Just thought I'd throw my two cents in and make myself known. 3nodding

Tipsy Gawker

@ Wishy, Miami Florida. >.<; I dislike how we're like all the way on opposite corners of the country. He came down to visit last month for two weeks. It was very amazing.

@ Nobara Sumiyoshi that video made me tear up. Very sweet ^^
Airmans Girl
Hi, I'm Krystal, and I'm married to a C-17 loadmaster in the USAF. I, too, was basically ignored in the Military SO support thread. crying We've been married for over 2.5 years now, he's been in for almost 2.5 year. whee (We got married on 7 January, and he shipped for BMT on 1 April.) Just thought I'd throw my two cents in and make myself known. 3nodding

o-oh man why is everyone saying they got ignored * n*;;
Well hi there, hehe! Welcome!

@Lady Kero; haha, we live about two hours away, I live in Fort Myers. Baww. At least you have letters and stuff, right? You have to always look on the birghtside c:
Andrew gets at least 10 days back home after he finished basic... I'm so excited I could die. ; A;
@Nobara Sumiyoshi; THAT'S SO CUTE ; O;
Well, honestly, I don't think they meant to ignore me...I just had nothing in common with any of them. As you stated before, most of them are facing deployments, and ground deployments are just so much different from flying ones. neutral I mean, while their SOs are out there in tents fighting the good fight, mine was in a hotel room playing Xbox between flights.

Tipsy Gawker

@ Wishy, ahh, I love that feeling (: and wow! We live really close! I've never been to Ft.Myers tho o; It really isn't that awful, we talk on the phone almost every night and we webcam (We are right now! ^^) and we text. :3 It's just the physical part that we miss >.<; he will probably deploy again next year, which I'm terrified of. :/ but on the bright side, he might be sent to Georgia also. Which means he'll be closer! =]]
@Airmans Girl; I see what you mean, haha. * u* idk what Andrew plans to do after, but I'm pretty sure he's just going to be doing a normal job under the military... like fixing planes and stuff.

@Lady Kero; do you know of a band down there called Jacobs Ladder? I love them. And aweh, lucky! ; w; haha <3 I just get letters with my boy for now.

Tipsy Gawker

@ Wishy, o; no I don't. But now that you've mentioned them, I'm curious! Awe, letters are cute though :3 how often do you receive a letter from him?
ouu, you should look them up! They're from Miami and I adore them.
Once a day, with random gaps in between, haha. He's super paranoid that I'm going to forget him or something dumb, so he sends a lot ^^;

Tipsy Gawker

awe, oh no. >.<; how long have you guys been together ?
Well, you see, it's kind of a funny story.
Let's just say four years, haha.

Tipsy Gawker

o.o oh wow! That's really long. ^^; congratulations :33 I see me and my boyfriend together for a long time, so I hope it does work the way I think I will!!
Hello smile

i just had to post in here when i saw it.

My name is Mary.
I've been with my boyfriend for a little over 2 and a half years.
He joined the Army a few months ago... and he's leaving for basic in Sept.
I didn't want him to do it, but who am I to stop him? So now that everything is done, I'm very supportive. Unlike everyone else who still tells him that he made a horrible choice and stuff like that.
So yeah, its a little less than a month away and I'm starting to get sad again.
I don't know how I will be once he leaves... I'm so used to seeing him every single day.
I'm also scared about our relationship.
But we're staying positive and hoping to get married in about 2 years smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas