Total Votes:[ 1527 ]

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Sorry sweatdrop
Freak out moment over.
It's still a maybe but this might be a very good thing. He really wants to save up money so we can start our lives together, and to live comfortably. And it will help with promotion. Future wise, it's a good thing. But...there's still part of my head screaming no I want the original plan.

Feral Kitten

I'm good, baby is good too. Sleepy at the moment, had a long a** day. A really nice one though.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Just get married already, Rebs emotion_kirakira

You will be able to save more if he gets BAH and separation pay over a deployment! wink

Lol.

Shadowed: I feel like you are pregnant for forever.. how much longer do you have!

//Rachuul
According to her signature-timeline-thingy, Shadow only has about eighty days!
Holy poo! How exciting!

//Rebs
Does it ever make you nervous to think that you've only physically been together
two months (I believe that's what you said on the previous page)? Maybe it's just
me being paranoid -although I've seen lots of relationships like yours flourish- but
I feel there's a lot people might not know about one another in that scenario.

I don't know about Benning, but Fort Stewart (also in Ga) is deploying troops right now.
My husband's old battalion just went to Afghanistan a few days ago.

//Other
Rough night. Husband is a Romney supporter. I'm for Obama. Husband was super
pissed Obama was re-elected. Refused to let me watch his victory speech or anything else.
I didn't gloat or anything. Was super quiet when we saw the win. Kind of pisses me off because
I know that, had Romney won, he'd be glued to that TV and would be rubbing that s**t in my
face as he has been throughout the entire campaign. The big baby.

BUT in awesome news. Colorado legalized marijuana. So... I'm a happy gal regardless.
Nate and I did LDR for about 2 years.
But he visited a lot.
Like, would come and stay a week or two at a time.
Last year he stayed an entire month. Came to visit for my birthday and just stayed.

I've visited him when I could as well.

When he was in school we were talking about me moving when he gets to his first duty station. It wasn't suppose to happen until like January 13 though. I visited him for a weekend when he was in Arizona and when I got back I felt horrible. So we started talking about upping the date. We moved it to 1st week of November.

Then spur the moment - I moved it to October.

We still do not fully live together.
While he's stayed for a week or two at a time I feel as though we aren't ready to fully live together. We haven't even gotten the chance to be a real couple IMO. So Nate stays over on the weekends and the weekdays he's at the barracks.

We were going to get married in October so he could fully live with me. We rushed it bad and ended up not doing it. We still don't have a date set - and that's fine. While we don't see marriage as a big deal... everyone else does. His family, my family, the military. It's a big deal to all of them.

I strongly suggest living with him for a few months before making that commitment. Because even if you don't see it as a big deal - everyone else does. And getting out of a marriage is not only costly it takes a while.
People are very different at home. There are quirks and whatnot that you may not get over and you need to know if you can be around someone for more then a weekend without going crazy.

I'm very glad Obama won.
My rights are very important to me and I don't believe someone being a Christian and thinking it's wrong of me to have rights over my body is a good enough reason to take mine away.

Feral Kitten

Yup, lizzy is right! Only 80 something days left!! I'm getting excited, but more like "eh". Found out I failed my 1 hour GD test yesterday plus I have to take iron pills and vitamin c pills as well.

I'm not overly worried about these things. I'll do whatever I have to do to make sure Mia comes out healthy.

Yesterday was a good day for me. I got to spend more than an hour or so with Tj. We went on a date, movie and dinner. I haven't felt so calm and content in a while. Plus I also found out that Micah starts his new job tomorrow morning.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ugh, first pregnancies are so long. Ashton's was like.. a million years!

I'm not happy about Obama's victory. Oh I threw a big fit as well. But it's out of my system.. it is what it is. My husband is about to get promoted, so I don't need to worry about him getting cut. There are good things in my future, so I don't need to dwell on it.

I actually can't believe a state legalized MJ.. o_O
I have a craptastic view of pot heads though. I hung out with them in highschool, and they were the epitome of your basic burn out rofl

I wonder if it's still restricted to military though. I'm sure it is.

Rainbow Capitalist

Federally marijuana is still banned, so it'll be off limits to military.

I'm so glad Obama got reelected. I'm too young to be barred from insurance for life as a walking pre-existing condition. ******** Romney and his corporate sponsors. It's good to know elections still can't quite be bought, but it was too close for comfort. He would have just been a puppet with a pen for Paul Ryan, which is downright terrifying.

Keith's unit is deploying AGAIN in January. Seriously, ******** the Marine Corps. That's three deployments in two years. Keith should be able to stay home, since I will still have chemo, but I feel so bad for our friends.
Hoh man, I'm glad Obama won. I was so afraid for my woman rights. My best friend and I were totally planning (but mostly kidding) an escape to Canada if Romney won. Josh and his family are Republican. >> I have been able to get him to see my side though! It was a pretty cool thing. We usually can't talk about politics without it turning into a fight.

Washington also passed gay marriage (about ******** time!) and Marijuana as well. I'm personally on the fence. I'll never smoke it and feel that a drug is a drug, but I get we need police going after worse problems.

I've only physically been with Josh for a week and we've been together a year and a half almost to the day. BUT we've been best friends for years beforehand. We were always at each other's place hanging out and such. Then of course the time he was home, he stayed with me. So I'm not worried for the day we finally get to live together. I'm hoping it'll be sooner rather than later. Which all starts with if he can live off base once he's at his new duty station in San Diego.

Dude, Shadowed! Feels like it's been forever and a blink of an eye at the same time.

Hallowed Pumpkin

18,300 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
  • Jack-pot 100
not posting my political views because i'm weird that way and hate talking politics.

The wife next door got upset that I wouldn't drop Miranda off to go spend 200 on a mani pedi with her...Sorry lady..I one wont drop a sick child off with anyone and two am not into getting my nails done nor letting people touch my feet. stare

I also am stressing because the movers haven't called us yet about setting up to have them the pre move inspection shiz...I'm wanting to get this all moving so i can focus on turkey day.

Feral Kitten

I can't believe I'm so close now. It feels like yesterday that I just found out that I was pregnant.
I'm with sachi on the whole politics thing...
But anyways so i found out that my loving hubby made it to Cs-3 last test! but the reason they made him Cs-Sn is because cs3 was too full... which i think is bs, but he will get his correct rank and such after the results for the test from September comes out! yay! Plus he got first leave! OUR FIRST XMAS TOGETHER heart
-only thing that sucks is idk how much i'll be able to spend with him since Albany is being a b***h about how many days we have to make up and not giving my college a ******** straight answer... We had a while week off because of the lovely hurricane and right now? It's ******** SNOWING! scream mother nature needs to seriously get a grip...

anyways- I made an awesome schedule for next semester with kick a** teachers!

i know this post was all over the place... sorry heart

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Rachuul~
Lol yeah. It will still probably be a while though.

Dizzy~
Yeah it really makes me nervous. I don't like being so far away from him all the time, but...after everything that has happened and with the whole clear-mindedness I have with him, I'm not too worried about little quirks. We'll work our way around them.

Aerobe~
I can't. My family would absolutely flip. I'll deal with things as they pop up. I'm not too worried about it.

Shadowed~
smile

Mikan~
Chemo? O.o

Sachi~
That's a lot of money o.o

Politics~
Glad Obama won.

Other~
So I got to talk to Nate more Tuesday night, but I slept pretty much all yesterday and then haven't been home today.
Anyway.
So if he takes the offer, he'd be in Hawaii another year, and next year he would deploy. That's the main reason he's not sure what he wants to do. I'm hoping he'll choose Georgia then. If he gets deployed from there, fine. I don't want him to go but if he has to, he has to. Whether or not I like it doesn't matter. It just would make me feel better to have him closer even if I can't see him. It's just a weird thing about me.
Your family wont let you live with him before getting married?
=/

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Aerobe
Your family wont let you live with him before getting married?
=/

Super Catholic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas