girlfriend 0.39816633922724 39.8% [ 608 ]
boyfriend 0.11067452521284 11.1% [ 169 ]
fiancée 0.087753765553373 8.8% [ 134 ]
fiancé 0.047151277013752 4.7% [ 72 ]
wife 0.2770137524558 27.7% [ 423 ]
husband 0.079240340537001 7.9% [ 121 ]
Total Votes:[ 1527 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1098 1099 1100 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome! No matter what branch your loved one is in, whether they have only just enlisted, are at basic or are overseas, we want you to know that you are not alone. You never have been, and never will!
This is a place where we can lean on each other when things get hard, share stories, pictures, advice, tips, and just hang out in general. The days, weeks, months, and even years spent without your beloved military member can be hard, and our mission is to make it as easy as possible.
This thread is not strictly for us to talk about nothing but our loved ones, it's just a place for us to be there for each other. We can talk about anything! Newcomers, take this as a warning. We are a strange bunch, and we like to talk about some strange stuff! wink

rules

1. The Gaia ToS comes first.
2. Wishy and the mod(s) come second.
3. Don't be rude. No flaming, please.
4. Try to keep it PG-13.
5. Please, no huge quote towers. Don't quote the front page, either.
6. No hating on ANY of the military branches.
7. Look this over.

I am well aware that this isn't the first support thread for this subject.
The one that I did find hadn't had new posts in months, and was specifically for lovers who are overseas, this is for all cases.
mods
Wish For Wings That Work

Rebellious Revelry
Sachi
Rachuul
if you would like to nominate someone to be a mod, PM me with your reasons and it will be reviewed.

banned
Earl Dante- for being gross and rude in my thread evil go away
INFO, TIPS AND TRICKS!
here is where I will post little things that will make your wait a little easier, or some interesting information that may help you.
If you have an idea that you would like to put here, feel free to PM me with it!

*FAQ on Military Mail- self explanatory, really. All you need to know about shipping to your solider!
*Loving From a Distance- a website dedicated to long distance relationship support. Full of gifts, advice, ideas and cute!
*Timeleft software- install this in order to set up and customize countdowns, clocks and reminders. Pick colours, titles, and the type of countdown or note. It's safe, simple, and it's how Wishy knows how many seconds are left until her man is back! Wishy's desktop with Timeleft in use: <33

I'm in the process of making new banners. If you would like to see or use the old ones, click here.
PostSecrets to be shared.
From the week of August 22nd, 2010:
User Image
From the week of May 29th, 2011:
User Image
hehe, I hope this actually goes somewhere

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers