Welcome to Gaia! ::

sour_munchies
This is so...silly...
I'm so sick and tired of hearing how teens get pregnant. For gods sake use the rubber thing...

Hun, you're in a real pickle and my advice to you is abort the pregnancy.
For starters you are not ready and if I were you I wouldn't bring a child into the world where there is no responsible father beside you to love and nuture a baby.

Don't adopt the child because that's so heartless it makes me puke. You made the idiot mistake of having un-protected sex and you got pregnant so now you're considering "adoption" because you're not ready to have a kid.
If you did that the kids probably going to grow up feeling so un-loved and depressed it would be hell.
You'd be doing your unborn child a favour by getting an abortion and then you can be free and live life as a teenager.

If you're ready to love, support and be there for the child and be completely commited to the baby then keep it and love it.
If not then get an abortion and don't give it up for abortion because that's horrible. You're not going to be happy; neither is your child...

Think hard about your choices.

u have to be the most heartless person i know. having an abortion doesn't solve anything. as soon as the egg is fertilized the heart is formed and a 7 wk old fetus as a heartbeat. it is a live, growing baby. why would u want to murder a baby that has done nothing wrong???? that is like saying that u don't hve to take responsibilty for ur actions. giving the baby up for adoption would be hard after carrying the baby for nine months and feeling all the movment. and seeing the baby in the ultrasound pictures but at least u know that someone will be caring for the baby and allowing it to grow and have a life. u can't just go and have an abortion just because u want to be a teenager. having unprotected sex comes with consequences that are known by every person that does it. getting pregnant is not a burden it is a blessing. many women can't have children and hope and pray about that everyday. and then there are people like u that say just go and kill it. do u realize what one of those women that can't get pregnant would do just to be to have a baby? i was told at 14 that i would never have children and i am sitting here right now 7 months pregnant. i will only be 20 when she is born. is that a problem for you??? u don't know what this girl situation is. how do u know if she will be a good mother or not.. u don't. i might only be 19 but i have a great job, have been living on my own since i was 17, have great medical insurance and i am fully capable of taking care of myself and my baby. just because she is still in highschool doesn't mean s**t. i have alot of friends that got pregnant while they were in highschool and all of them graduated and are in college.. doing just fine!!!
Trogdorrr x
Should have used a condom, and if you did, well....wait..he's 22 and you're 17?
Ew. Arrest his minor-banging a**.

There's only a 5 year difference neutral It's really not that bad.

Anyways, my girl had a miscarriage. I never doubted that I was the father or anything, but it is common for the guy to freak out and claim it isn't his. DNA testing will sway his mind.
We were heartbroken when she lost it, but she wouldn't have been ready. I don't think I would've either.
If you don't want it/won't love it, I would abort it. A child needs love, or else they will grow to have many psychological issues. You should be able to live life as a teenager.
Don't get an abortion. It's not right. If you can't raise the child yourself, give it up for adoption and let somebody else take good care of it. That is the best thing you can do for the child.
Olivias_Mommy
sour_munchies
This is so...silly...
I'm so sick and tired of hearing how teens get pregnant. For gods sake use the rubber thing...

Hun, you're in a real pickle and my advice to you is abort the pregnancy.
For starters you are not ready and if I were you I wouldn't bring a child into the world where there is no responsible father beside you to love and nuture a baby.

Don't adopt the child because that's so heartless it makes me puke. You made the idiot mistake of having un-protected sex and you got pregnant so now you're considering "adoption" because you're not ready to have a kid.
If you did that the kids probably going to grow up feeling so un-loved and depressed it would be hell.
You'd be doing your unborn child a favour by getting an abortion and then you can be free and live life as a teenager.

If you're ready to love, support and be there for the child and be completely commited to the baby then keep it and love it.
If not then get an abortion and don't give it up for abortion because that's horrible. You're not going to be happy; neither is your child...

Think hard about your choices.

u have to be the most heartless person i know. having an abortion doesn't solve anything. as soon as the egg is fertilized the heart is formed and a 7 wk old fetus as a heartbeat. it is a live, growing baby. why would u want to murder a baby that has done nothing wrong???? that is like saying that u don't hve to take responsibilty for ur actions. giving the baby up for adoption would be hard after carrying the baby for nine months and feeling all the movment. and seeing the baby in the ultrasound pictures but at least u know that someone will be caring for the baby and allowing it to grow and have a life. u can't just go and have an abortion just because u want to be a teenager. having unprotected sex comes with consequences that are known by every person that does it. getting pregnant is not a burden it is a blessing. many women can't have children and hope and pray about that everyday. and then there are people like u that say just go and kill it. do u realize what one of those women that can't get pregnant would do just to be to have a baby? i was told at 14 that i would never have children and i am sitting here right now 7 months pregnant. i will only be 20 when she is born. is that a problem for you??? u don't know what this girl situation is. how do u know if she will be a good mother or not.. u don't. i might only be 19 but i have a great job, have been living on my own since i was 17, have great medical insurance and i am fully capable of taking care of myself and my baby. just because she is still in highschool doesn't mean s**t. i have alot of friends that got pregnant while they were in highschool and all of them graduated and are in college.. doing just fine!!!

Nicely said Olivias_Mommy.
I totally agree.
tell your parents and aks them if they could help u out smile
Sucks for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items