Celebrating Conversationalist

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sunny Side Up 100
All right. I'll do it.
Blueyedancer
The Sky Does Not Bow
what a coincidence, i think you're retarded.

oh.. not so much.

Not only do you have stupid opinions, which you decide to share with us despite their blatantly monstrous nature, you also completely to express those opinions in any way approaching reasonable.

I'd say the mentally handicapped are smarter than you are.

5,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
Gamma Aminobutyric Acid
I think your intention is right, but it's ethically wrong.
Even if they're not capable of making their own decisions when it comes to things like pregnancy, sex and children. They shouldn't be punished for being mentally disabled, the responsibility should be on the people taking care of them who are suppose to watch out for this stuff.

The thing is... even if they aren't capble of those decisions some live out on their own. Lik this older women I talked about. I don't understand how she is on her own... but she is..

And another thing. Some things do happen even if people are watching for it.

I do agree with you. Ethically it is probably wrong... and I don't want to make it out as a punishment. It's more for their future children... if that be the case.. or if they attack someone..They can't care for children..and usually would do better off with those hormones (not saying that they should have all of their sex organs removed eek ) so why would it actually be a punishment?

Unforgiving Humorist

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rampallion Raskolnikov
Born Retarded

Manni! You're posting again! emotion_hug
wink Yea, I need the gold sweatdrop

Rainbow Ladykiller

I agree but I also disagree. I think it should be up to the ones watching over the mentally handicapped person. There are some people who only have a mild mental retardation and could still be good parents, while there are others who are more severe and probably wouldn't even be able to be able to comprehend sex. If the mentally handicapped person isn't even going to be having sex, why sterilize them? In case they get raped? I'd leave it up to the person watching over them.

Unforgiving Humorist

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
The Sky Does Not Bow
Blueyedancer
The Sky Does Not Bow

oh.. not so much.

Not only do you have stupid opinions, which you decide to share with us despite their blatantly monstrous nature, you also completely to express those opinions in any way approaching reasonable.

Ooooh, simmer down sweetums.
Rampallion Raskolnikov

In real life? I reckon it's something to do with my grades, goals, and standardized testing scores.

I mean in anywhere. Good grades are easy to get.

It's just that normally, people who are consistently wrong about everything are kind of morons. So I just figured people would thin of you as a moron, what with your predisposition toward being incorrect on all matters.

5,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
British Tourettes
I know someone who's mildly retarded that keeps popping out kids. It's sad because her children have to grow up faster than they should just so they can take care of themselves and their younger siblings, because their mother doesn't seem to understand she's the mother and they're not her play friends. I'm not against the sterilization of the mentally handicapped, but it would never actually happen.

That's exactually why I would be fore it. I know it probably will never happen.
Born Retarded
The Sky Does Not Bow
Blueyedancer
The Sky Does Not Bow

oh.. not so much.

What I say goes... quadruple for you.

5,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
Rampallion Raskolnikov
Blueyedancer
Rampallion Raskolnikov
Blueyedancer
Rampallion Raskolnikov
YESYESYESYESYES! Sterilize them all! emotion_hug

Ha you seem really for this

Absolutely! There are way too many people in the world as it is, and most of them shouldn't be having children. Sterilization shouldn't only be relegated to the clearly mentally disabled but also extended to anyone who's had a child already and for one reason or another can't properly care for him/her or provide a decent environment to raise him/her in.

It does make sense. If your mentally disabled then you can't meet a childs need... or even know what those needs are. But...(the big but in this convo).... that would technicailly be taking their rights away.

Who cares? It's doubtful that they'd even know their rights/care.

100 percent true.. but we still know they have rights.. usually the proteection of others doesn't matter when your taking someones freedom away to protect it.

Unforgiving Humorist

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
The Sky Does Not Bow
Born Retarded
The Sky Does Not Bow
Blueyedancer
The Sky Does Not Bow

oh.. not so much.

What I say goes... quadruple for you.
Psh, the attitude on you is atrocious. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out