I getted different kinda poisons for 5 years, but I getted off dem. 3nodding

xe brat prince's Partner

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Jason0690
I've gone on and off antidepressants many many times.
I know you said in a later post it's because you have seasonal depression. Do they help you in those winter months? I've heard that antidepressants take longer to work.

whurr
my friend was put on anti-depressants.
she went crazy after 2 days.
she got worse.
neutral

Antidepressants tend to make things worse before they make things better.

THE PUBLIC ENEMY 2012

That is a joke right? rofl

alot.of people.get ******** in the winter! but that don't mean you need pills.
Sadness =/= depression.
Sadness is natural. Sadness does not interfere with your life.
Depression is crippling and it does interfere with your life.

Welcoming Citizen

10,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lupina Blackwing
Jason0690
I know you said in a later post it's because you have seasonal depression. Do they help you in those winter months? I've heard that antidepressants take longer to work.

whurr
she got worse.
neutral

THE PUBLIC ENEMY 2012

Sadness =/= depression.
Sadness is natural. Sadness does not interfere with your life.
Depression is crippling and it does interfere with your life.

I agree thst depression is cripplomg, but what kind of doctor uses an abbreviation of sad to say it is a form of depression? That is just hypocritical!

Lonely Lunatic

Lupina Blackwing
Jason0690

whurr
she got worse.
neutral

Anything is better than worse.

Liberal Receiver

THE PUBLIC ENEMY 2012

I take it you missed the part where I said I stop functioning like a normal human?
This means that I do nothing but sleep. I don't bother to get out of bed and shower or eat.

Srsly, minimizing someone's illness isn't cool bruh.

THE PUBLIC ENEMY 2012

I agree thst depression is cripplomg, but what kind of doctor uses an abbreviation of sad to say it is a form of depression? That is just hypocritical!

neutral
Seasonal Affective Disorder - AKA, SAD, which is a lot quicker to say.
It's the same thing as calling MRSA by it's full name, Medical Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus.

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I haven't been prescribed any since the last time I faked an illness. xd But I stopped taking that s**t because it ******** my whole s**t up.

Sometimes I take my friend's Adderall, but after puking up my entire life the other day, I think I'll um, say no to that for a while.

xe brat prince's Partner

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
:f
THE PUBLIC ENEMY 2012

emotion_facepalm
The guy told you what the letters stood for. Now quit hurting my head with your stupid. >.>

xe brat prince's Partner

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Yevpraksiya
Lupina Blackwing
Jason0690

whurr
she got worse.
neutral

Anything is better than worse.
I suppose, but eventually you get to a point where you'll try anything.

Welcoming Citizen

10,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Jason0690
THE PUBLIC ENEMY 2012
Jason0690
THE PUBLIC ENEMY 2012
Jason0690

See on and off is not good but I have yet to see a diagnosis where the doc says you don't need to be taking them anymore.

I have a form of Seasonal Affective Disorder(SAD for short.), basically means I get depressed in the colder months, closer towards winter the less I function like a normal human. In summer, I simply don't need them.

I have met two people that were placed on antidepressants for a short time, after a family member died. They are no longer on said antidepressants.

I take it you missed the part where I said I stop functioning like a normal human?
This means that I do nothing but sleep. I don't bother to get out of bed and shower or eat.

Srsly, minimizing someone's illness isn't cool bruh.

I dont mean to ridicule you, i just think what the shrink duagnosed is dumb. I sleep an average of 11 hours during the winter time myself! Amd plus sleep is always good? Or do you take other stuff besides the one for sad?

Liberal Receiver

THE PUBLIC ENEMY 2012

I dont mean to ridicule you, i just think what the shrink duagnosed is dumb. I sleep an average of 11 hours during the winter time myself! Amd plus sleep is always good? Or do you take other stuff besides the one for sad?

I have a prescription for Klonopin, because the mere idea of going to family functions reduces me to a puddle of worried. I don't use it often, and the prescription is like, four years old. I've pretty much stopped going to large family functions, like reunions.

There's a certain level to which sleeping is not good. Past 16 hours, you're pretty much getting no benefit from that much sleep.

Lupina Blackwing
Jason0690

About a month to kick in depending on the antidepressant. Some are absorbed and used by the body faster than others. I usually go on them in the beginning of October, so by the end of December/beginning of January when I don't want to exist anymore without them, they've kicked in and I can get through to the end of March, when I get off of them.

Welcoming Citizen

10,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Jason0690
THE PUBLIC ENEMY 2012

I have a prescription for Klonopin, because the mere idea of going to family functions reduces me to a puddle of worried. I don't use it often, and the prescription is like, four years old. I've pretty much stopped going to large family functions, like reunions.

There's a certain level to which sleeping is not good. Past 16 hours, you're pretty much getting no benefit from that much sleep.

Lupina Blackwing
Jason0690

About a month to kick in depending on the antidepressant. Some are absorbed and used by the body faster than others. I usually go on them in the beginning of October, so by the end of December/beginning of January when I don't want to exist anymore without them, they've kicked in and I can get through to the end of March, when I get off of them.

What is an influencing factor to your sleeping toi much is the mental pills!

Liberal Receiver

THE PUBLIC ENEMY 2012
Jason0690
THE PUBLIC ENEMY 2012

Lupina Blackwing
Jason0690

Um. No, not really. With them, I sleep 8-10 hours in winter versus what I'd sleep without them, which was in the park of 18-20 hours.
Not all medications are inherently evil, bruv.

Rainbow Smoker

I have a prescription for an antidepressant now, but I only take it on and off. That's probably bad, but I'm a really forgetful person. That's why I don't do birth control pills.

Welcoming Citizen

10,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Jason0690
THE PUBLIC ENEMY 2012
Jason0690
THE PUBLIC ENEMY 2012

Lupina Blackwing
Jason0690

Um. No, not really. With them, I sleep 8-10 hours in winter versus what I'd sleep without them, which was in the park of 18-20 hours.
Not all medications are inherently evil, bruv.

Well...if this works for you then I am happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff